i think all of you know about the importance of romanian small kindoms north of danube. they posed a constant pain in the neck for the otoman empire, fought hungaryan royalty more than once and polish royalty (moldavian lords). it would be non realistic to miss them. they stoped the turkish advance northwards of the danube with fights like: the battle of rovine (if my memory serves me right Mircea cel Batran defeated baiazid with 5000 men, baiazid had about 15000) or the battle of vaslui, cetatea alba in the case of moldavian lord Stefan cel Mare. Also i think it is wrong to make Transilvania as a province of hungary, they had on more than one ocassion independence, for a short time but in that time they stopped the conquest of belgrad city under the rule of Iancu Corvine de Hunedoara. Even if valachian ppl are north and sout of the danube, under the rule of different powers in the area, there was a powerfull salv-valachian kingdom that defeated the bizantine empire unde the rule of King Ioan I and obtained independence. As for the northern danube there where small(one province) kingdoms that unified, transilvania was conquered by then by the hungarians. even so valachians that were between danube and southern carpatian mountains defeated hungary in 1330. moldavia (dont know the exact years, will check on it if this is approved) was formed with hungarian support by lord dragos. later on in 1600 all three kingdoms were united by mihai viteazul, union that laste 1 year. in any case in 1080 TRANSILVANIA WAS NOT UNDER HUNGARIAN RULE. it was split in 3 main kingdoms ruled by: gelu, gila and menumorut. all three fought the hungarians and by this bought time for Moldavia and Valachia to be born. If any of the mods want to hear me out, i will present materials regarding this matter, with dates,battles,cities.

one more thing the city of bucharest didnt exist in 1080, it apeared in the late half on the IV century, under the rule of Vlad Tepes (also known as Vlad Dracul or Dracula as many ar more familiar with this and also Dracula ruled Valachia in 3 stages beeing betrayed by Matei Corvine, duke of Transilvania).

PS: Vlad Tepes did not sucked ppl blood, wasnt a vampire, he punished thieves by impaling them with thick wooden spears, in english his name is: Vlad the Impaler)