Hello to everyone!
I would like to suggest two things for MTR.

1) Wouldnt it be more interesting if cities where not identical to each other? As i think it is impossible to make every one of them, why not make the most important cities in Medieval history? Wouldn't it be awesome if you could assault the triple walls of Constantinople (pic related), Jerusalem, the eternal city (Rome), or fight on both sides of the river Seine (Paris).....etc?
I am just tired of besieging those bland cities that they have made for us!
Anyone who has played the game "Imperial Glory" will remember how cool it was to fight in the others capital (it had Paris,Bradenburg,Moscow and London)!
It would make those particular sieges so interesting, tactical and different! GLORIOUS! Besieging Constantinople for example (the city that didnt fall for a thousand years) would be something to behold and would not be just another bland siege on the battle map!
And on the tactical side, i think that there should be some "spice" in those sieges, like for example capturing specific points of the city or outside of it that would help you defend or capture the city. If we search at the real sieges of those cities, we could find the right and realistic "spice" to add!

Is it possible? I have no modding skills but i am so frustrated with sieges that i am willing to try it myself if someone can give me any directions.

2) I think that Huge Cathedrals should be allowed only at capitals and have an effect on public order and religion on the whole kingdom.
Also, and adding to the personalisation and awesomeness of the above cities, i think that it would be great to personalise the Huge Cathedrals of those cities on both the campaign map (name and image) and the battle map (building). Imagine St Peter's basilica in Rome, Hagia Sophia in Constantinople and Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem!

I hope you read this post and respond. I might be asking too much, but i think that things like that would add so much to the game. You would really feel the medieval air and glory!!!