I care a great deal about the way siege warfare works in this game. In fact it's the one aspect I've dedicated my studying to. Except I have studied ancient siege warfare, not mediæval. Artillery was such a tiny aspect of ancient siege warfare, of little consequence compared to the vast array of other siege-related articles. Just as you'd love to have the 3 concentric walls of Konstantinople, I'd love to have the 3 progressively taller concentric walls of Qarthadast and Thapsus. The coastal walls of Syrakousoi. Every city unique. This is a very important thing. Sieging becomes bland when every city looks the same. I'd love to have the ability to invest a city with a periteichismos (greek 400s BC, encirclement of a city using a stone wall), or simply surrounding a city with ditches and palisades like at Lilybaeum in the 1st punic war. Or a double-encircling wall circumunnitus as engineered by Vitruvius for Cæsar at Alesia. Also, sapping would be carried out in a turnbased manner, not as little molemen from some cartoon series. Logistics would also be a crucial aspect, with great ramifications for siege warfare. I had an idea which involved a timer. The moment you moved an army into an arid or desert area, a timer would start where the army's supplies would be counted down. You could essentially lose your entire army if you didn't move your army from waterhole to waterhole. Crassus made this mistake, but his army was spared the horrible fate of dying of thirst, as the Parthians attacked them at Carrhae.

Unfortunately most of my aspirations fall short of the technical limitations imposed by this otherwise great 3d engine.

But I do think it will be possible eventually. Gotta be optimistic.

Certainly, unique cities - many for which we still have maps! Though Mediæval cities are far easier to acquire maps for, we even have some accurate maps for ancient settlements!