I am building up a rough conversion spreadsheet, trying to work in some of hte factors. I need to come up with a rough cost/attack.defence kind of sum that will give a balanced overall number. This will give me my base line to work from. It will throw up some daft values, but these can be manually changed. Cannon fodder units with a quarter of the power of say, a Bone Giant would not be a quarter of the cost. There will be a need to build higher buildings and special structures to make such things, and these costs are also a factor. These sorts of things will be manually adjusted.

So... we need to work out a rough approach to convert WH armour and attack values to something that will work in TW land, and also factor in the creation and upkeep costs. There will be some 'juggling' to get some of the less usual units done ... since I think things like Zombies and undead units would not necessarily be expensive to buy, but might require a lot more upkeep ( Necromancers don't work cheap! ) to keep them in the field. Likewise, the build times might be another factor to juggle. VC's could raise a swarm of undead from the graveyards in no time at all, and have them in combat.... but might have to pay a lot of gold to have the spells cast!

So..ladies and gentlemen, we need to come up with some ideas and calculations, plus think about a base 'unit' to work our values from... and come up with a starting point for some playtesting.