Thread: Bug reports and any unfinished business

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Second-hand chariot salesman Senior Member macsen rufus's Avatar

Default Bug reports and any unfinished business

This thread is for bug reports and anything that looks unfinished (sometimes I forget that I'm going to "go back and finish that someday" )

So, please let me know about any CTDs (with error messages, where possible), missing graphics (of the type that say "I looked but can't find it"), any "translation not found" messages etc etc. Also any inappropriate info pics (eg for the time being I still have a mediaeval pikeman as info pics for tribal and celtic pikes - this is the sort of reminder that would be useful).

This thread is not for things like "I really think the Assyrians need armoured slingers" etc - that should go in "Suggestions / wishlist" thread

So to start the list - known issues that I'm already aware of:
    - pre-battle images are not available for all maps (but this will be a real mammoth task to sort out, eventually) but if you report these I need to know two things - which province you're attacking, and which you're attacking from (if you've come across a number of borders with different units, then it's the one your general crosses that counts)
    - some info_pics and reviewpanel graphics are placeholders (ie using MTW originals - please feel free to list any you spot)

Obviously, please report which version you're on, and post up screen shots if they contain useful info.

Thanks
    Last edited by macsen rufus; 01-21-2008 at 12:38.
    ANCIENT: TW

A mod for Medieval:TW (with VI)

Discussion forum thread

Download A Game of Thrones Mod v1.4