Here it is: http://www.candystand.com/play.do?id=18047

Fair warning, you WILL get fired playing this. My best so far with the first level, switchback, is perfect (Level 50 done with 20 lives left) with 2.29 mil in the bank and a score of 8851010. I'll post screenshots after some others have had chances to take a stab at this. I've also won with another strategy (one with 18 lives left, and one perfect) but with next to zero in the bank and the score was about 4440000 or so for both wins.

Some tips for beginners. Do NOT build on the very top row that's attached to the top of the screen. You can, but it's just a waste. Try to maximize fire coverage, and experiment with the different colors. Also, the game does get almost exponentially harder starting about level 40ish, so be prepared. That current setup that just barely makes it will probably get rocked later on.

Please note, there is another version, Vector TDx, but it is impossible to win, this has been verified as a fact and I tested with by cheating too. Level 37 is the farthest anyone has gone realistically. The music is much better, but you can't win, so we've stuck with Vector TD which has more options and IMO is more fun.

Good luck!