Thread: My FareWell

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default My FareWell

To All .OrGah Patrons,

I am annocuing my departure of TotalWar.org, Effective Sunday (Tonight) Night. I spent over a hour today on .Org one Last time, so I can finish up some stuff on the Fourm I always enjoyed being hard .

I joined TotalWar.Org In Feburaby 2006, and I been here almost 2 years. I enjoyed being here at .Org, as I made many Friends, From MP Folks I played and Met, Like Magyar Khan and the Grey Wolves, Denali,Paryia and the SA Folks, TosaInu,CBR,Puzz3D,Ras,Tomisama, and others I miss (Sorry!),so many to name!, to the Guys who made not have did TW MP, and people I just met on .Org itself, like Ichigo,Tribesmen (I Miss aruging with you !), Aboskee, Beiruit, KukriKhan,and Others.

I Am Leaving, not because of recent issues that turn up with me, but I am Leaving Because of CTS, Carpen Tunnel Sysdonme. I will Return to TW MP and.Org, to play on TW MP again, and to resume my .Org things, like being a GAHZette Reporter and a A.Mod Here, in March 2008 if my Wrists heal up by then hopefully. If Not, it will be longer my hiatus.

I wish to Apoglese though to the Moderation Staff, lso the Chapter House IH Players for my 3 Accoutn Scandel. I will not say why I did it, because I didn't do it because I felt like "Oh, Hey, I want to cheat really bad", I I know I made False Apogles in the Past to get ahead, but I am serious and I apogles deeply for the embrassment I caused. I wish I would have Never did it. I hope One day, Now or a year from now, Mabye I can be Forgiven.

I Like To Thank Everyone, From TosaInu,KukriKhan,Ser Cergenae,Sapi,TribesMan,Ichigo,Fizzil,Husar,CBR, TomiSama, King Jan III Sobeskeki,and Many More here on .org (So many to name!) for welcoming me on this Fourm. I like to Thank However, {HOH}James and {HOH}Ronin for teaching me things on MTW;VI in March Of 2004 on VI on the 2.0 Server. They are not playing MP nnow with us, but James was the "Tomisama" of VI and Ronin was the "Magyar Khan" Of 2.0 server. I like to Thank Kenny,Topgun and others from the 2.0 server to. If it was not for these people, I would not be here.

Not Only I am leaving because of CTS, I need a break from TW. I been here almost 4 years, fought on Every Game here Expect for STW/MI (Though I logged into it before once or twice!!), I played online on 3 Different Mods, P&M 1.5,Samurai Warlords and NTW2, I played over 2000-2500+ Games, and I ran BHC for 3 years. I did everything I wanted expect for a few things........

Thank You WWW.TotalWar.Org, and Until We Meet Again

GoodBye

.P.S. People In My IH, Pplease get your decsions in on time, I do Chapter 3 When I get back ASAP!!!!

GoodBye Everyone!!!!

Edit: Thank you Fragony, I know what I forgot to add........
    Last edited by ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88; 12-10-2007 at 17:28.