Thread: SPQR:TW Succession Game

Shrouded in Mystery Member Barry's Avatar

Default SPQR:TW Succession Game

Anyone interested? The faction to use is not decided as of yet.

Default Re: SPQR:TW Succession Game

So how dos this work.

Basically we pick a faction, pick our character and role play, role play and more role play holding elections and things like that. The actual game is played by either uploading your save file or emailing it.

Ok. I dont mind given this a go. as i said . i am new at this . .. Dos it take up a lot of time. .

I only say this because alot of my time is taken up by making 3D Art.. Plus then my day job. and home life..

It sounds we are on the same side.. so if we picked say the greeks. we would have to pick what son we are going to be.. Then role play how the Greek world moves...

So what about fighting the battles. .. and after about 60 years. do we go on to the sons, as not many live after that age.

Just need to know a little more if thats ok.

Curiosity is not a sin. Although it did supposedly kill the cat. Say we picked the Greeks, you and me (plus hopefully a few more) would pick a character and role-play him posting with ideas on expansion, construction etc (Like a Roman Senate).

battles will be fought as per the (I do not know what the Greek Senate was called)'s say so and you will fight your characters battles earning favour or enduring the leaders wrath.

If the game progresses that far then we could move on to controlling other family members.

Hopefully we can fill lots of places, participants will be minimal from TWC as they have their own multiplayer campaign. Feel free to join that. *shameless advertising there*

Ok. It sounds fun. Now to see if we can get others to join in.I do know a guy. but he is not here. that plays SPQR against the AI. as it was him that told me about this add on.I will see if he would like to join the club and join in.

Please do. More more more, that's how I like, that's how I like it! That would make the participants 3 junior members! I'll try posting in the RTW section, that could entice some in.

Dab, this is hopeless. What about joining this with me?

Are you a member there... As long as they play the SPQR i am up for it.