Thread: Re-opening recruitment for the mod!

Warhammer: Total War Team Member Krazysigmarite's Avatar

Default Re-opening recruitment for the mod!

Hello fellow modders and Warhammer: TW fans,

In the spirit of upping the development speed of the mod and keeping the workflow smooth, I've decided to re-open recruitment.

For the moment, we would like experienced modders.

I will be looking for:
    1.Texture Artists
    2.Modellers
    3.Modders with experience/knowledge of campaign AI/Map creation.

Knowledge of Warhammer, while not required, is absolutely a plus.

Please send your applications in a PM to me, with examples of your previous work. You may also reply to this thread if you wish.

Thanks,
    -Krazysigmarite

Important: Before applying, please realise that we have very strict rules about plagiarism and copyright infringement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwain
    We cannot use ANY material in this mod that is copyrighted without the correct permissions. This means no:

scans of GW material
    stuff ripped from copyrighted websites
    no verbatim copying of GW content from published works!
    Nothing taken from other games

Any content supplied or contributed to the mod that does not meet these guidelines will be removed from the mod and deleted immediately. We have a high profile mod, which will certainly attract a lot of fan attention ( I hope! ) and it will not take a genius to spot a scanned image from sourcebooks etc.

Be careful ... and if in doubt ... make sure all the pixels on the work are applied by you! We can copy a GW design ... thats OK ... but it must be our copy, not someone elses material pasted in.
    Last edited by Krazysigmarite; 07-11-2008 at 02:50.

Default Re: Re-opening recruitment for the mod!

This is excellent news, hopefully you can find some quality people to help out.

PM sent to you Krazy.

Alas, my lack of M2TW prevents me from joining your fine team.
    Mod leader of Warhammer; Total War

Not for modding because, as you may know, I don't know how to mod. But for anything else which involves writing, here I am. Traits and cancilleries, unit's descriptions, factions' intros, dowloading periods' pics and phrases, names...

I know a lot about a good number of warhammer factions (specially Empire, Vampire Counts and Dark Elves) and I have a friend who knows everything I don't know (specially Bretonnia, Silvan Elves and Orcs), so, if there's anything I can help with...
    Revan Shan / Mayorcete / Teuton Arrasador

Miguelito Productions' views:
    The best vids in YOUTUBE!
    Miguelito Productions supports:
    SWGEmu / Warhammer Total War / MERP (Middle-Earth Role Playing for oblivion (The Elder Scrolls IV) / Shattered Lineage, for Oblivion

oh NOM NOM NOM Member Spankfurt's Avatar

I can call in some guys. >:3

Bluffs, mainly.
    ­­well guys, im off like a lepper teste

This recruitment is definetly needed. With Bwian gone the mod is losing momentum
    & unfortunatly I must admit, it could die out at some point before completion.

I'am sry to say that I've never been willing to buy the required tools to mod, although
    I'm a quick learner & normally consider putting a lot of detail in all other hobbies I partake
    in so kinda a pity, but I'm too busy atm buying a new graphics card to meet the needs of
    spore, Empire total war, warhammer online & all other games that I wish for. Then after that
    I'm buying the new stream of incoming games starting September to the Febuary Empire TW.
    Then after that I'm getting a new dark eldar army to replace my currently ripped apart army of
    Dark Eldar. So as u can see it will prob take me 1-3 years to get things like 3ds max & so on &
    also they'd prob have to be the same tool versions as ur teams tools.

Although once again I should bring up the point that we should convert the ruski's from their
    warhammer mod to start modelling new, legal models for this mod. They have gd modelling skills.
    The only problem is a slight language barrier, but that is minor considering the amount of work they
    should be able to put in.

Hi!

I'm new here and please, don't get excited, I know nothing about mods!!!

I just wanted to tell you that you're a doing a fantastic job so far, really great models and I'm hopefully to see this mod fully realeased the sooner posible!!! (huge fan of M2TW and warhammer!)

I can't help you with the models, programing and stuff like that, but If you need information about the factions (especially orcs!) oR something like that, just let me know ^^

Well, just wanted to tell you that you got some fans here in Chile (so excuse me if my english is a little rusted) and keep up the great work making the best M2TW ever!

Hey there. Warhammer + Medieval II = apple pie ^_^. This mod is looking pretty sweet. If you guys are still in need for a modeler and texturer, I'd love to help. Though I breathe 40k, I have a little bit of knowledge in the Warhammer fantasy universe. I'll send you a pm with some example work.

Alright, Just let me know how I can help and I'm in. Assumeing that the project still lives.

Quote Originally Posted by karlhunt View Post
    Alright, Just let me know how I can help and I'm in. Assumeing that the project still lives.
    Uhm, it already says in the first post how you can help :)

I am new to this and have had a look at Warhammer Total war stuff....
    i am not a very good modder but i am learning how to (with help from friend) but i am good with photoshop...I will probly take some time to master modding/texturing so i cant help right now
    but.......once i've mastered it and if this mod hasn't died/finished or moved onto empire total war i will ask to join up....

a photoshop head of orc-by me will follow this message (just to show im not completly useless)

P.S i love warhammer and total war series........FOR THE OLD ONES!

orc head using photoshop

http://tinypic.com/1r52utj7

(good or not? )