Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Duel of Fates- Small Mafia [Concluded]

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

Default Re: Duel of Fates- Small Mafia

No lead at this point.... the leader decides.

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tiberius can keep Matt do it....

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

I have no idea who it could be but since the leader is Tiberius, I can guess he should at least get close to who the Mafia is....

Nascent Veteran Member Tiberius of the Drake's Avatar

Does someone give me some ideas, otherwise Im going to just pick one of you at random.
    "Something can be done, by careful analysis, to sort out truth from propaganda and legend. But this is where the real difficulties begin, since each student inevitably selects, constitutes criteria, according to his own unconscious assumptions, social, ethical or political. Moral conditioning, in the widest sense, plays a far greater part in the matter than most people- especially the historians themselves-ever realize."
    -Peter Green

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Catalina says she has no clue... though she shall ask Tina, the great eater of steak.

My kingdom for a .

No clue, its not like the useual preasure voting tactics to spawn disscusion really work in this game.
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Blog Entries

Use the force. May the Llama be with you all

Voting closes in about 4 hours. Tiberius can choose not to kill any body

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar

Catalina still has no idea, and Tina is too busy eating steak to talk to her.

My kingdom for a .

Blog Entries

Ok then no lynch for the day

Day 2 summery

Tiberius sat in front of leaders and declared
    "I do not want to believe any of recent events happening to our city. At this point I cannot declare anyone guilty. Tonight, make sure you lock your doors and stay in the house. Good luck gentleman."

Players Alive 7/8

Day 2: Tiberius
    Day 3: Aries
    Day 4: Lord Winter
    Day 5: Sarathos
    Day 6:QJC
    Day 7:White_Eyes
    Day 8: Yoyoma

Killed 1/8
    Shlin

Lynched 0/8

No murder will occur today. Day 3 will take place in the next 24 hours. Sorry for the delay

Pretty sure I missed this, but when did Shlin die?
    Total Mafia Games played ~ 30
    Total Mafia Awards = 1

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

There is absolutely no clue at this point.

Maybe we should all start turning on each other. It's sort of the only answer.

My kingdom for a .

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyoma1910 View Post
    You mean just start lynching anyone???.....Only the Mafia would do that....

Blog Entries

you think the Llamas would want that? very disturbing thing to say yoyoma

Blog Entries

Well whether they like it or not... here we go.

Start day 3

Aries. May the Llama bless thee, to act upon justice. May you make right judgments. May Llamas strike upon the filthy beasts.

Start day 3!!

So who wants to get a disscussion going?

I say our best bet would be to lynch a lurker this round.
    Last edited by Lord Winter; 09-30-2008 at 01:36.
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Nascent Veteran Member Tiberius of the Drake's Avatar

but which one....
    "Something can be done, by careful analysis, to sort out truth from propaganda and legend. But this is where the real difficulties begin, since each student inevitably selects, constitutes criteria, according to his own unconscious assumptions, social, ethical or political. Moral conditioning, in the widest sense, plays a far greater part in the matter than most people- especially the historians themselves-ever realize."
    -Peter Green

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post
    You mean just start lynching anyone???.....Only the Mafia would do that....
    Au Contraire, mes chers.

Let's look honestly at our current situation. There is no detective, no democratic method, and the end of Llamadom is going to be insuing shortly. As well, every other night one of us will (80% of the time) will die.

I don't know how well your powers of clairvoyance, but I have none.

The chaos that waits outside of our gates is here with us now, as we wait for either a giraffer's blade or the lead to run dry. It's time to start razing the upper floors of our homes for their stones to reinforce the ramparts, and it's time for the daily leader to step up, and fulfill their duty and weed out those of us who remain as possible giraffer heretics. Do you see another way?

Listen my fellow Llamaists, the great he/she has said this itself. Look back at the divine words yourself if you do not believe me. Now, I have been chosen to go last with my vote, but I doubt that I will ever get to cast that vote. This may be the last time I speak to you all so heed my words well if you will.

I will also say this. My people have now all but gone from the world, and together the last of us stand here with you. Together we must stand strong, as one people. What little chance we few, we happy few, have depends upon this. If it be the choice of the leader that I hang, so be it

Better to die by a llama hair rope, than a giraffe's venomous fang.

And if your courage fails you, my friends, Remember the Llamamo!

Edit: Woohoo-post 200! After 3 1/2 years
    Last edited by Yoyoma1910; 09-30-2008 at 03:12.

My kingdom for a .

Au Contraire, mes chers.

Let's look honestly at our current situation. There is no detective, no democratic method, and the end of Llamadom is going to be insuing shortly. As well, every other night one of us will (80% of the time) will die.

I don't know how well your powers of clairvoyance, but I have none.

The chaos that waits outside of our gates is here with us now, as we wait for either a giraffer's blade or the lead to run dry. It's time to start razing the upper floors of our homes for their stones to reinforce the ramparts, and it's time for the daily leader to step up, and fulfill their duty and weed out those of us who remain as possible giraffer heretics. Do you see another way?

Listen my fellow Llamaists, the great he/she has said this itself. Look back at the divine words yourself if you do not believe me. Now, I have been chosen to go last with my vote, but I doubt that I will ever get to cast that vote. This may be the last time I speak to you all so heed my words well if you will.

I will also say this. My people have now all but gone from the world, and together the last of us stand here with you. Together we must stand strong, as one people. What little chance we few, we happy few, have depends upon this. If it be the choice of the leader that I hang, so be it

Better to die by a llama hair rope, than a giraffe's venomous fang.

And if your courage fails you, my friends, Remember the Llamamo!

Edit: Woohoo-post 200! After 3 1/2 years
    As time goes on we can continue to wait and(hope) that the venomous giraffe will make a mistake, the way I see it the more we wait the more time it well give us to draw he/she out.(If we start lynching everyone it well just speed up the process and he/she well win)
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 09-30-2008 at 03:57.

Blog Entries

I was going to give you guys detective.. But lack of people really ruined my game plan

PS : Yoyoma... you almost made me cry

Blog Entries

so im todays leader then? ok, as the most trusted Llama followers i expect you all to make a special effort to root out a giraffe! Interigate, see what people can tell you, what there take is at the moment, and who, if anyone to banish because of there heretical jiberish! the time has come, this is a serious matter, and i feel any link is a pathway of clues, yoyoma has certainly shown that...

Very well my fellow Llamaists. I have scoured the scene of our dear friends death. Perhaps there are clues left there by the divine Llama, to halp us in this hour of great need.

Before Shlin was removed by the crude metal of an assassin's blade, he left us his final contemplations. These were of the moon, which he discerned as a portent of Mars. And his will was that this would be a portent of victory.

On the night of the first council, the moon was round. Although it was reddish, it was still round. Shlin wondered to him self. Is that really the moon? Perhaps its Mars because its red. Shlin recalled his knowledge on Roman mythology. Romans believed that Mars is God of battle. Perhaps its the sign showing that victory will be Llamas.

I therefore ask you my fellow leaders to look closely at this then, and think, perhaps why would he have visions of Mars, and not the red hair of the great Llama?

Perhaps we should consider an earlier face of Mars, the Greek counterpart? Or the constellation he controls?

Also, I would point your attention to the swatch of fabric that was likely torn from the villain's robe. As I am *cough* color blind, I cannot match the colors, though as far as I can tell only one of us wears such wardrobe.

Shlin didnt bother to look in to the villains robe for he already knew who he was.

My dear leaders of the last outpost and hope of man. I know this evidence is physically thin. I can only pray that Llama has left it there for us and that the divination of this is true.

I want no more a witch hunt than any of us. But this is all I have. If some else has any proof otherwise, please set it out expediently.

However, in light of what little I have to go on, I must ask that we remove Aries as leader for the day, and place another one of us in his stead... in order to vote him as the Giraffist.

vote: unvote ARIES 1/3

I am sorry my friend, but what little I have been given by the devine Llama points to you.
    Last edited by Yoyoma1910; 09-30-2008 at 21:29.

My kingdom for a .

I think that we should all go with Yoyoma and UNVOTE:Aries since it does make sense Aries the god of war......But if I'm wrong then may the Llamas choose otherwise since I'm not a fan of random lynching.....

Vote:Beefy, oh wait....
    Unvote,Vote: Someone. I agree on lynching a lurker but like Tiberius said, which one?
    Last edited by Sarathos; 10-01-2008 at 02:18.
    Total Mafia Games played ~ 30
    Total Mafia Awards = 1

Blog Entries

Just a reminder. You cant vote anyone except Aries. And voting him doesnt mean lynching him.

Blog Entries

i am truely upset by this, aries god of war? how creative, were doing the name game now? how low can you go? well if the day phrase is still running i vote:yoyoma to be lynched he has far to much to say for himself, he even suggested randomly killing people just for the hope of killing a giraffe! a llama more like (and aries is my birthsign, god its the the resemblance of a goat)

anyway, if you want to vote me out from being a leaderso be it, killing me mericiless, so be it, i just hope your following the right person, becuase if hes encouraging the death of the grand llama so much, it can only show his dubiousness, seening as the evidence he displayed was quite mediocre
    Last edited by Thermal; 10-01-2008 at 12:45.

Blog Entries

Final decision is Yoyoma

If there isnt a vote against Aries in the next hour Yoyoma will be lynched

Very well, if that is the will of Llama, and the will of you as the leader, I will hang.

But, I would say that it was your own words that made me consider what few clues I was able to ascertain:

...i feel any link is a pathway of clues
    Also, the astrological sign of Aries, as I have stated is "Ruled my Mars" in astrology.

And as for Llama's nature, my people used Llamas in our herds of sheep, to keep away the wolves because of their ability to become vicious when confronted by a predator.

Anyway, my linens will show white in the wash of your rope. So bring forth the verdict. I shall prepare myself for the consequences.

My kingdom for a .

Quote Originally Posted by Aries777777 View Post
    i am truely upset by this, aries god of war? how creative, were doing the name game now? how low can you go? well if the day phrase is still running i vote:yoyoma to be lynched he has far to much to say for himself, he even suggested randomly killing people just for the hope of killing a giraffe! a llama more like (and aries is my birthsign, god its the the resemblance of a goat)

anyway, if you want to vote me out from being a leaderso be it, killing me mericiless, so be it, i just hope your following the right person, becuase if hes encouraging the death of the grand llama so much, it can only show his dubiousness, seening as the evidence he displayed was quite mediocre
    As I said the more we lynch each other the less the mafia has to deal with and lynching is only going to speed this up, Tiberius made the right choice not lynching anyone but you lynching someone for suspecting you gives me some idea that Yoyoma was on the money....., hopefully someone well unvote him leader for a day....
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 10-01-2008 at 14:06.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post
    As I said the more we lynch each other the less the mafia has to deal with and lynching is only going to speed this up, Tiberius made the right choice not lynching anyone but you lynching someone for suspecting you gives me some idea that Yoyoma was on the money....., hopefully someone well unvote him leader for a day....
    well tiberus wasnt accused of heresy! when i said we must look for clues, i didnt mean hang the leader for giving you a guiding hand! if he is a follower of the llama, he wouldnt of been so rude! if we just stand here doing nothing, the graffes will kill us while we just die out without a fight! if yoyoma is a llama then he worships the faith with little health, after today it seems clear that you'll want to kill me, why would i give the giraffes such an advantage? well ill unvote:yoyoma then, just to please you so you can dispose of the good ones, i seem to be acting strangly to you, but you dont seem to understand the pressure im under, lynch no one and giraffes will kill us off!, kill someone and i might be damned! this is a sorry mess, and if we dont get a back bone soon then we'll never get anything accoplished, but the death of our race!
    Last edited by Thermal; 10-01-2008 at 14:19.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast