Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Duel of Fates- Small Mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: Duel of Fates- Small Mafia (In play)

Quote Originally Posted by White_Eyes:D
    Vote:Sarathos reason? well the only evidence I could find had mostly aimed for Sarathos being Beefys friend and all
    So its a crime to be Beefy's friend now...Sorry Beefy *runs away*
    Though how is me being Beefy's friend evidence of being mafia...?

Quote Originally Posted by White_Eyes:D
    also the fact that he had to be someone well know enough to kill the others(although Aries also fits in to....)
    Thats is completely unfounded, anyone of us is known well enough to do it.
    Vote:White_Eyes:D, you should of chosen your words carefully White_Eyes, at this critial phase in the game there is no room for desperate and evidenceless finger-pointing, which is exactly what you have done. The mafia does not get a kill tonight, so why the rush of accusations? No one needs to be gulity tonight, now is time for planning, not fighting.

As for Yoyoma's infomation, my llama's name is Dipack (what ever that means...)
    Last edited by Sarathos; 10-10-2008 at 05:44. Reason: Spelling
    Total Mafia Games played ~ 30
    Total Mafia Awards = 1

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarathos View Post
    So its a crime to be Beefy's friend now...Sorry Beefy *runs away*
    Though how is me being Beefy's friend evidence of being mafia...?

Thats is completely unfounded, anyone of us is known well enough to do it.
    Vote:White_Eyes:D, you should of chosen your words carefully White_Eyes, at this critial phase in the game there is no room for desperate and evidenceless finger-pointing, which is exactly what you have done. The mafia does not get a kill tonight, so why the rush of accusations? No one needs to be gulity tonight, now is time for planning, not fighting.

As for Yoyoma's infomation, my llama's name is Dipack (what ever that means...)
    Well, I can't change my vote and once it's made it's done(kinda like I killed you already) but still it was not easy since if you were reading Beefy's post he mentions a Brown hoodie and a brown Llama too.... Which would mean he knows the person well......and on his friend list I only see you and the now painfully decreased Quintus. I just double checked and shlin was also in there....
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 10-10-2008 at 06:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy187 View Post
    Arent you my friend If not do you wanna be my friend?

Anyway is that your final judgement?
    The fact that your asking me means I'm right......right? and of course I'm your buddy...
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 10-10-2008 at 06:19.

Damn double post
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 10-10-2008 at 06:21.

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post
    Well, I can't change my vote and once it's made it's done(kinda like I killed you already) but still it was not easy since if you were reading Beefy's post he mentions a Brown hoodie and a brown Llama too.... Which would mean he knows the person well......and on his friend list I only see you and the now painfully decreased Quintus. I just double checked and shlin was also in there....
    Of course the infidel could very well be Sarathos, but I doubt seeing him on Beefy's friends list could be the hard evidence for his crime.... It could be any of your four.

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I dont see why the brown hoodie means I know the person well.. Host creates the character

But ey lets go for the write up

Day 6 summery

"Sarathos I found you guilty. So ill have to execute you." said White_Eyes.

Sarathos sat in silence. Looking directly at the ground. Tears came falling down.

"So umm... im sorry but you'll have to die.. Do you?"
    "Just give me five minuets" said Sarathos."

Awkward silence occupied the room as Sarathos continued to cry.

"So... are you really the giraffer?" asked Yoyoma hesitantly.

Surprising answer came out of Sarathos
    "Yes... I am the one you were looking for" said Sarathos.

.................................................................................................... ........................................

2 months later. The peace was finally restored in city of Plaziano Heshe with the public execution of Sarathos and his llama Dipak. Both factions, in front of both llama supporters and Giraffe believers Sarathos and Dipaks head was chopped by a guillotine. Sarathos' execution lasted for more then 15 minuets as the revenge for what happened to QJC. Blade was stopped just a little bit before his neck. then small cut was made. Then finally he was chopped. Mixed emotion was shown on peoples face as Llama supporters cheered at the death of the infidel while Giraffe supporters collapsed on their knees, crying as they moaned the death of their leader.

.................................................................................................... ....................................

Aries, White_Eyes and Yoyoma joined the cleaning team organized to completely wipe out the memory of the traitor and the tragedy which happened to other leaders.

"What should I do to these records?" asked Aries. Presenting others with the record of QJC killing Tiberius and death of other leaders.
    "Burn them all" said White_Eyes. Who was now called White_Eyes the wise after being the one who got the credit for making the decision to execute Sarathos. "We cant let the people start this whole conspiracy again. We must unite once more and restore Llama law of love and peace."
    "Can we get back to our old life?" asked Yoyoma. "Beefy is dead. Half of our leader is gone. Can we get to what it used to be?"

The meeting room where all leaders gathered, argued politics, formed friendship and laughed together was no longer there. Whats left of it was empty room. With QJCs blood on one of the chair.

"Today can be the new start. Lets recruit new leaders! Strengthen the law to ban other religions and... "

"Hey look" said Aries. Who were searching through Sarathos' desk. "Diary"

.................................................................................................... ..........................................

Few days before the start of the Giraffism movement....

"Hello Sir!" said Sarathos, greeting Beefy in the room. Beefy did not reply. Instead he gave a short grunt.
    Only Sarathos knew the real reason of Beefys "sickness" in the recent years. to fight the stress of getting locked in the city, every night he secretly sneaked out the sacred wall and headed for a pub within the second gate. For Beefy, alcohol was the only way to fight his stress.
    "You've been drinking again Beefy.. You heard the doctors you have to stop...."
    "If they stop me ill shoot those dirty doctors... " he replied. Smiling weakly at Sarathos. "I'm sick of it Sarathos. I'm sick and tired of this. Everyday we live here. Beautiful city full of lovely llamas. Hearing the machine guns killing those monsters outside our walls. But I fear Sarathos. No matter how many bullets we shoot the monsters comes back the next night. I hear their roars. And the next night the next night. When we made this fortress I rejoiced. We can stay here until all the ugly monsters dies. But the reality is we are the one who are in trouble. Soon as those machine gun bullets are out we are dead."
    "Cheer up sir.. We have our palace guards and ... and Tenth legion! Freshly recruited. Already trained to fight those ugly..."
    "Dont you remember Sarathos? What happened to our troops 80 years ago? Those man were armed with assault rifles, flash bangs everything they wanted. Not one troop came back. What makes you think that our Tenth legion armed with poorly made swords and spears can defeat those creatures?"
    "Uh.. well..."
    "I sometimes think... Sometimes I think that even Heshe have abandoned us. We converted once from our religions to Llamaism as prophet said that is the only religion who could save us now. I sometimes think even that was a mistake.."
    "Don't say that sir!"
    "Your still young good lad. I'm well exceeding 480 years old. If I were you ill find a different thing I can really depend on..."

.................................................................................................... .....................................

Night before the incident

"Giraffism?" Said Beefy. Laying flat on the ground, drunk.
    "Yes sir. It is the perfect religion! It tells us that we should not rely on Heshe but find the answer our selves! Is zebras a giraffes or giraffes a zebra... Or..."
    "Stop this none sense. Heshe is the only God you know that"
    "But sir..."
    "You dare disobey me? In the name of Heshe I hereby excommunicate you!"
    "What? Sir please I beg you to listen"
    "I strip your rank of leadership. You can go back to the scum hole beyond the second wall. Now give me your ID."
    "But Beefy. This is the truth!"
    "Give me your ID and get out of here.. Guards!!"
    "Beefy..."
    "I wont say again.. Get out!"

Sarathos felt his hurt beating faster and faster. His body reacted to Beefys word before he had his brain to stop what he was doing. Sarathos snatched his pistol which Beefy gave to him years ago. One of two pistols left in the world. Pistol made out of silver as contrast to Beefys gold, symbolism of their friendship. Sarathos pulled the trigger of his pistol. Shot him twice.

.................................................................................................... ....................................

Dear fellow leaders. If you are reading this diary entry. I Sarathos would not be alive. Please do not shut this book and read on.

Everything I done.... I done it for the good of our community. For the good of Palaziano Heshe. With Llamaism, we were destined to fall. As result of my death and the refusal of converting to Giraffism, fall of Plaziano Heshe is now inevitable.

I beg you all to forgive me for your fellow leaders murder. As there was no way I could convince all of you. I wanted you all to live. I wanted all of you to see what I see. The truth. The vision. But seems it was just a fools hope after all.

As the final word may the divine rays of white and black bless you and keep you safe. Please enjoy your final moments of your lives..

After burning the Sarathos' diary, Aries, White_Eyes and Yoyoma visited Robot Heshe.

"I was right arent I?" said Heshe excitedly.
    "About what?"
    "Sarathos was the Giraffer... I knew he smelt like curry... He had a Indian Llama!! Told you!!"
    "Oh we didnt get that..."
    "Really? What about the Ss clue?"
    "It didnt help much.."
    "Aww... Hey you! Blockhead! Pass me more oils!!"
    "Bugger off..."

So Robot Heshe also were exterminated for not being helpful at all. After all Robot Heshe is no match for the real Heshe who lives on in the heart of true Llamans. It was not even the match of their own pet llamas.... Speaking of pet llamas...

BEEP BEEP!! WARNING WARNING!! FIRST WALL IS BREACHED!! FIRST WALL IS BREACHED!! MONSTERS ARE IN THE CITY!!

Screaming people was heard from the distance. 10 seconds after the second wall came crumbling down. And a minute after the third wall.

"Oh my..." said Aries.

For the leaders living safely behind the sacred wall, it was the first time to see the real monster. The monsters created by 'Project Tyrannos.' Monsters who the scientists lost controls of. The failed monsters. What the ancient called T-Rex stood in front of the leaders. The monsters redesigned from the ancient sculptures DNA and given birth in the science lab. Leaders saw hell in all directions. Peoples getting ripped apart by cunning Raptors, stood on by humongous dinosaurs. Then the black world appeared in front of them. The last thing that the leaders heard was the victorious roar of the T-Rex.

Congratulations!! Townies Wins!!

Round of the applause for everyone who has remained active for the whole game. Great thanks. Its great hosting a game with no WoG. Thank you very much.

Special congratulations goes to White_Eyes:D. For nailing Sarathos the mafia.

Also a huge congratulations to Sarathos for surviving this far, manipulating others. almost achieving victory. Game wouldn't have become this exciting with out you.

Sorry Yoyoma.. You didnt get to be the leader of the day. But you stayed active through out the game and contributing. Good stuff.

Finally I hope all of you enjoyed this game. I regret not being as exciting as I planned to be as I was four players short from what I first planned. It must've been hard for townies in the first few rounds to go around in with out any clue what so ever and it wouldve been hard for Sarathos in that last round for me giving out too many clues.. I apologize for any problems in game balance. Once again, huge thanks to all players for staying active and contributing. It was my pleasure to host such a game. I hope I see you again in my next mafia which would be "Fillet Royale" with less bizarre plot (although it is still pretty wierd... but more simpler game play) or in my next small mafia which wont be up for a while "Noble sons and two filths" (Another experimental mafia). If not I hope ill see you around in other mafia games or in Org somewhere

Cheers guys

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

GG town, a good victory. Though I think your reason for lynching me was rubbish, if I was innocent you would of been in trouble...
    Thank you Beefy, awesome game
    But two things:
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    Sarathos sat in silence. Looking directly at the ground. Tears came falling down.
    1. I don't cry
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    The last thing that the leaders heard was the victorious roar of the T-Rex
    2. Karma, thats what all you llamaer's get for not worshipping the Giraffle!!!
    Last edited by Sarathos; 10-10-2008 at 12:04.
    Total Mafia Games played ~ 30
    Total Mafia Awards = 1

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Default Re: Duel of Fates- Small Mafia (Concluded)

Yeah! Dinosaurs win again!!!!!

It was fun playing with y'all.

Sorry Sarathos, we all kind of realized it was you around post 100, though some of us were still suspicious, even though Beefy's evidence said explicitly that the guilty person had a "S" in their name. You are after all the only one with a capitol S... Although that did seem a bit too obvious.

I want to clarify some points I brought up in post 99, because they were used against you.

Perhaps the answer lies here. Who is friends with beefy and still alive?

QJC is unfamiliar with pistol usage.

Perhaps the culprit also wears a "brown hoodie."

There was supposedly a small piece of evidence in the earlier post.
    You do wear a Brown Hoodie, in the sense that you have a brown helmet, with a hood.

Beefy said that there were only two guns: 1 for him and the other for his friend. He also said that Quintas was unfamiliar with the pistol.

That's when I went and looked at everyone's profile, as Quintas noticed, and realized that of the players who are listed as Beefy's friends Shlin, Quintas, and Sarathos: 1 was dead, 1 didn't know how to use pistols, and that left only you as the guilty party. Especially after you killed Quintas.

Also, you kept playing "dumb," Like "When did Shlin die?" All you really had to do was look back a few posts, so that post was a total overcompensation. That was pretty suspicious for me.

Finally, to White Eyes, the Wise, I'm sorry I raised your suspicion in the end.

Since, A: I was the only one who had revealed his Llama before Beefy had said Llamas were evidence and B: I'm the only one without "S" in my name, I thought you'd realize I was innocent. And since in a lot of my posts I super (over) analyzed every word, I thought you'd realize I was playing gum shoe.

I was trying lay a trap with the Llama information, by giving information that was in the post , The Llama's name, and information that wasn't in the post, The Llama's color. At least in my PM it didn't give the color. But Beefy kept saying the guilty Llama was Brown, so I made up a color for my Llama, and was hoping the guilty party wouldn't know this was false information. And I was hoping when you looked back at Beefy's PM, you would realize that. He did say "The Giraffer had an Indian Llama" and then he told us to look for "Curry." I thought it was obvious we had to catch the guy with Curry the Llama.

Also, as a personal note. I hate curry. I worked for years at an Indian restaurant, and had to make 300 pounds or so (that's like 150 kilos) of that stuff every week, and I only worked on weekends. All my pants turned orange, and everything I owned smelled like Curry. Thanks Beefy, for once again turning Curry into my enemy.

My kingdom for a .

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

Another nicely hosted game Beefy.

Congratulations to all the remaining alive townies, you did well.

The llama killer is dead! Justice is served.

*A ghostly voice appears...*

Weeeeeeeeeeeell dooooooooooone town... LONG LIVE LLAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*Voice fades away into into the darkness...*

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy187 View Post
    I dont see why the brown hoodie means I know the person well.. Host creates the character
    I Will repeat myself on this matter....IT MEANS you know the person well enough to guess what he was wearing I would chalk that up to not thinking anyone else would notice and you did say it was a "Hidden hint" that not even the killer would notice

Who was now called White_Eyes the wise
    Sweet....

Dear fellow leaders. If you are reading this diary entry. I Sarathos would not be alive. Please do not shut this book and read on.

Everything I done.... I done it for the good of our community. For the good of Palaziano Heshe. With Llamaism, we were destined to fall. As result of my death and the refusal of converting to Giraffism, fall of Plaziano Heshe is now inevitable.

I beg you all to forgive me for your fellow leaders murder. As there was no way I could convince all of you. I wanted you all to live. I wanted all of you to see what I see. The truth. The vision. But seems it was just a fools hope after all.

As the final word may the divine rays of white and black bless you and keep you safe. Please enjoy your final moments of your lives.
    Holy, , did you double check how brutal Quintus's death was??? If Sarathos was the answer....then I was the curebut I think that Sarathos would not have saved us even if he won....just would have been bloodyer.....

For the leaders living safely behind the sacred wall, it was the first time to see the real monster. The monsters created by 'Project Tyrannos.' Monsters who the scientists lost controls of. The failed monsters. What the ancient called T-Rex stood in front of the leaders. The monsters redesigned from the ancient sculptures DNA and given birth in the science lab. Leaders saw hell in all directions. Peoples getting ripped apart by cunning Raptors, stood on by humongous dinosaurs.
    I'm not called Whiteeyes:D the wise for nothing...... I ran out on the advice of the Robot HeShe

And as to why Yoyoma raised my suspicious nature in the end is because you had been in the perfect place to win and if the host was just messing with us on the Robot HeShe..... Great Game and thanks to everyone who played, it was my first game and I loved it....
    Last edited by Andres; 10-11-2008 at 20:48. Reason: watch the language, please

Blog Entries

i think whitey the wise is gettin 2 big 4 his boots
    seeing as it was more or less russian roulett between him and me, but well done! you made the right decision eventually :P
    thanks 4 a good game beefy:) nice story

Quote Originally Posted by Aries777777 View Post
    i think whitey the wise is gettin 2 big 4 his boots
    seeing as it was more or less russian roulett between him and me, but well done! you made the right decision eventually :P
    thanks 4 a good game beefy:) nice story
    Yeah, I had my "eyes" on you and Sarathos ever since you tried to have Yoyoma lynched(even though he wanted to take away your voting power).....but in the end the fact that you and Yoyoma both gave a suspect, while Sarathos kept trying to kept people from being lynched made me think that our accusing made him nervous and made him stay on the defensive....we also were the only one's afraid of being killed on the last night phase made me think it was him as well..
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 10-10-2008 at 23:06.

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyoma1910 View Post

You do wear a Brown Hoodie, in the sense that you have a brown helmet, with a hood.

Also, as a personal note. I hate curry. I worked for years at an Indian restaurant, and had to make 300 pounds or so (that's like 150 kilos) of that stuff every week, and I only worked on weekends. All my pants turned orange, and everything I owned smelled like Curry. Thanks Beefy, for once again turning Curry into my enemy.
    Ah I see what I did.. Avatar.. that was not supposed to be a clue

Oh... If I am allowed to live again ill be Indian. Thats how much I love curry

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345