Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Fillet Royale- Large Mafia game [Concluded]

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Re: Fillet Royale- Large Mafia game (In Play)

I've been mafia a few times, and I have to admit it's more fun. But seriously, being the host can be very fun too.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

To a Mr. White Eyes:

Haha, consider it flatery if you want, my friend.

Truth be told, I felt your gift of gab would be far more helpful to me than your voting ability.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Kudos to whichever of you two lambys knocked me off on the first night.

And what I don't get more than anything, is why no one noticed that first night's writeup clearly stated I was the porker.

Quote Originally Posted by 187Beefyz View Post
    [I]Night 1 summery

.................................................................................................... ....................................

"Police has found three dead bodies today. All believed to be the member of the meeting which was held yesterday. Mr White_Eyes who have been living in this town for several decades was brutally murdered with what is believed to be a chemical weapon known as Pork. While the murderer of White_Eyes, Yoyoma was found dead in his house which is believed to be done by the Lamb towns finest assassins. Finally a Russian man known as ATPG was found in the street dead. His death seemed to be caused by chocking on a toxin called Chicken. Towns community moans the death of both White_Eyes and our good Russian friend ATPG. As their funeral was held today.

This is Jarred Lee. Reporting live for Beef Town news.... And hang on!! It seemed that Mr YLC who was believed to have fled the town has came back shortly after yesterdays meeting. The council still considers him as the suspects of this murders and intends to call him back to the meeting once again."

.................................................................................................... ....................................
    Last edited by Yoyoma1910; 12-30-2008 at 17:32.

My kingdom for a .

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I've been mafia a few times, and I have to admit it's more fun. But seriously, being the host can be very fun too.
    Definitely. My write-ups in Lunar Whale, coupled with you constantly telling me all of your suspicions, was some of the most fun I've had in a mafia game. Watching the whole game play out can really be interesting. And my favorite write-up was definitely ATPG's death...
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Was pretty much clueless the whole game, and let the town narrow the choices for me (helped QJC lynch Sarathos, then Boudica or Rythmic). The only thing I was completely sure of then, was that someone had to be lynched (+keeping a tally up).
    Once, I also realized The Watcher was more likely to be pro-town or not (which i thought could be either Andres, Reenk R., or CA), I stopped going after Andres...

Milestone achieved: Killed by mafia for the first time
    Milestone achieved: First victory as pro-town (finally!)
    WOOT!

:edit:where's my manners?
    Thank you Beefy for hosting!
    Last edited by glyphz; 12-31-2008 at 03:15.

GAMEROOM
    Come & Play

VINLAND SAGA

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix27 View Post
    And my favorite write-up was definitely ATPG's death...
    Everyone's favorite part of any game is my death.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I've been mafia/SK/Neutral 9 times out 20 games played, and it does get trickier everytime. But being host is a blessing I could only imagine... But it will change.

Join the Harry Potter Mafia, hosted by me.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Coming Soon
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Join!

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fillet Royale- Large Mafia game (Concluded)

Nice game, Beefy. Well done.

Good game town. Reenk, you really should work on forging writing styles: no offense, but after that long "watcher" post, it was horribly obvious to me that it was you. Of course, I didn't want to reveal it, as you seemed quite apparently pro-town, and as such, I decided to keep my mouth shut for most of the game and let the town work things out.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyoma1910 View Post
    To a Mr. White Eyes:

Haha, consider it flatery if you want, my friend.

Truth be told, I felt your gift of gab would be far more helpful to me than your voting ability.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Kudos to whichever of you two lambys knocked me off on the first night.

And what I don't get more than anything, is why no one noticed that first night's writeup clearly stated I was the porker.
    At first I thought the town was seriously underpowered. So I decided to reveal all the deaths. I thought I made Yoyomas role reveal fairly obvious but apparently not

Then Yoyoma died night one and Chaotix died shortly after, I went hey.. Mafias are in trouble and decided not to.

Perhaps next time I should have 5 SK instead of 2 mafia and 2 SK

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post
    Wow, Yoyoma toke me out early......*note to self, Kill Yoyoma first next Mafia game...*
    oh and look who took me out first round on noble sons mafia no your dead white eyes

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seireikhaan View Post
    Nice game, Beefy. Well done.

Good game town. Reenk, you really should work on forging writing styles: no offense, but after that long "watcher" post, it was horribly obvious to me that it was you. Of course, I didn't want to reveal it, as you seemed quite apparently pro-town, and as such, I decided to keep my mouth shut for most of the game and let the town work things out.
    I had no desire to hide myself as The Watcher by that time...

I was wondering if I would have to hit you guys on the head and tell you I was The Watcher by that point.

Also nobody got 'The Watcher' 'The Wanax' connection but oh well.
    Last edited by Reenk Roink; 12-31-2008 at 01:52.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reenk Roink View Post
    Also nobody got 'The Watcher' 'The Wanax' connection but oh well.
    Brilliant!
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reenk Roink View Post
    I had no desire to hide myself as The Watcher by that time...

I was wondering if I would have to hit you guys on the head and tell you I was The Watcher by that point.
    Hehe, fair enough.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920