Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Family Guy Mafia - The Teddy Snatcher [Concluded]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Family Guy Mafia - The Teddy Snatcher

Please look through the clues a few posts back, if you were an engrossed player

Bafta award nominees!

drum roll....

Best pro-townie and lifetime mafia achievement award goes to

ATPG a superb player as always, a tad off track but you shown motivation of no other, kudos

Most Accurate and truthful player goes to

White_eyes you did a great analysis towards the end of the game, and you never told a lie, i thank you to for you mass contribution

Most cunning and careful scumbag with expert deception goes to

Rythmic you were agreeable yet thought for yourself, your lies were believeable and without them, town may of won, you saved your side greatly, well done

Most logic and devotion goes to

Choatix no matter what you regulary payed attention to this thread and had some detailed posts inspiring wisdom as white eyes did, thanks for playing

Kindest and most likable goes to

Beefy for constantly praising me, also posting frequently and making the game positive, and for being supportive

Funniest player and careful goes to

Yoyoma your random behavior always gives a game life! and you were wise when using your night time abilities too.

Most clever and psychologically dementing player goes to

Seireikhaan you were messing with there head and you were hopeless to the situation yourself! good confident tactic and some nice points made before getting lynched (thanks to my evil town helping clues- though mafia won anyway!)

Most original roleplaying player goes to

Glyphz for thinking similiarly to me and doing the odd quagmire gesture

Most sensical and town helping player goes to

El Diablo got megs ability spot on, as you did with many things, you became almsot like a useful sidekick to ATPG, well done

Most heroic player goes to

Shlin for even inciting his own death as he knew he wasn't as valuble to town as some others would have been, a noble thing indeed, also for sharing ATPG's innocence well too

The most co-operative and forgery friendly player goes to

Quintus great forgery for ATPG, and if not for my clues you may of lasted longer, but your death kind of lured them into a trap, thanks for your co-operation and keeping my PM box company

Most unlucky player goes to

Reenk roink took out first night and his counter attack ability failed too, it would have been great to have had you survive longer, commiserations

Most victimized player goes to

YLC peter was took out so soon yet had so much potential, you could have been a true town asset, commiserations to you as well

Most spamish and dipsy goes to

Sarathos i loved your little " i think we're winning posts" your made the game a tad more light hearted with your non-logically but funny remarks

thank you all
    Last edited by Thermal; 12-31-2008 at 04:17.

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

Ah hell, congrats Mafia, and thanks for that little blurb at the end Aries, helps me who kinda didn't follow the game in the middle.

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seireikhaan View Post
    So, you guys wanna know what the really hilarious thing is?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I had absolutely NO idea who the other mafia or Serial Killers were. I joined the mafia side, but never was informed of who my teammates were. So, basically, I was just harassing Ser Pizzaman the entire game for the pure fun of it.
    Same, I only found out that you were after you got lynched and that Quintus was about half-way through the game. I kinda doomed you with that inadvertent lynch defence I placed on you, sorry.

Thanks for hosting Ares, very fun concept. I had a lot of fun, I hope you host more in the future.

That was my first time ever as Mafia. I've been townie most other times, so it was a bit of a learning experience for me. Kudos to Quintus and seireikhaan, I'm glad we won.

Well played ATPG, I felt so bad every time I lied to you since you wanted to win so badly.

Below is the forgery of my fake Cleveland role PM, with my Mafia lynch defence ability added into it. It served me well.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    CLEVELAND!

Cleveland Brown, Sr. is a fictional character on the animated series Family Guy, and central character in the upcoming spin-off series,
    The Cleveland Show.[2][3] He is one of Peter Griffin's neighbors and friends as well as one of the few recurring black characters on the show.
    He owns a delicatessen named "Cleveland's Deli". He is voiced by Mike Henry. His name comes from the American Football team, the Cleveland Browns.
    your alignment is: town
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Brown

special ability:
    Your one of peters close friends, and quite a decent fellow...so decent your special abilitys is, lynch defender, send me a name every night via
    PM, in this format put 'wish to defend:(persons name)', the person you choose to defend on the night phrase will not be on the list to lynch the next day,
    so choose wisely, however you cant vote conceutively ie: if general hankerchief was your person to take out of the vote on day 2, then the day
    after it would have to be someone else! also, because of your favour with peter, once in a day phase, your vote can be worth two
    any normal vote, if you want to use this one off ability, pm me saying, 'using clevelands ability' and vote as normal, then at the end of the
    day some people may get a surprise when the votes are being tallied...the two point vote will be anonomous and it is only usable ONCE, so pick your time
    carefully, it could have alot of impact, though with no other defense you may want to use it before the nappers consider you..fair game...

objective: lynch the mafia before they kill you!

overall analysis
    lynch defense: none
    mafia defense: none
    extra ability: can take someone from the lynch list every day phrase, one of your votes can be worth twice any others
    Last edited by naut; 12-31-2008 at 04:34.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Blog Entries

LOL good forgery to you as well then, that looks like my writing style and everything Sigurd thought it would be to easy for town but i told him that there was a fake identity, his mind was at ease thx reenk and rythmic for comments, i have another mafia on the long large game queue and from my thoughts, its going to be annoying complex, the smaller one (five family feud) will be simple though fingers crossed

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reenk Roink View Post
    Ah hell, congrats Mafia, and thanks for that little blurb at the end Aries, helps me who kinda didn't follow the game in the middle.
    I think your winning streak has ended. Well played anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

My role PM:

Quote Originally Posted by 777Ares777
    thank you for joining quintus, i hope this gets you up to date with family guy a bit

ERNIE!

Ernie the Giant Chicken - A human-sized chicken who holds a grudge against Peter. The rivalry between him and Peter is first seen when he gives
    Peter an expired coupon in Da Boom following which they had a long, destructive fight. Since then, Ernie has appeared on four occasions, including
    "Blind Ambition" "No Chris Left Behind",[28][29] where his name was revealed to be Ernie and it was shown that he has a wife named Nicole,
    also a human-sized chicken. His fights with Peter are very elaborate and destructive.
    your alignment is: mafia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rom_Family_Guy

special abilty:
    you are the napper! but perhaps your not at the root of the problem, seeing as you were ordered to take the teddy by a certain person.....
    while your working for mafia your actually independently a serial killer, your aggressive nature towards the likely town peter griffin makes you resilient too help them, your strong enough to destroy everything on your own, at least you like to think that
    as you refuse
    to help such fools! your ability itself is very unique, you have to send me each and every night 2 targets names, there is a 50% each will be killed, giving you a kill radius from 0-2 nightly, if a certain some is killed, you will perhaps consider joining the ranks of the mafia, who knows.....

objective: keep rupert safe and away from townies, bluff and dash, dive and pluck do anything, and kill them all!

overall analysis
    mafia defense: none
    extra ability: potential mass kill ability

if you have any questions please contact me, and i shall resolve anything i may not of covered :)
    Forged PM:

Quote Originally Posted by Aries777777
    thank you for joining quintus, i hope this gets you up to date with family guy a bit

ERNIE!

Ernie the Giant Chicken - A human-sized chicken who holds a grudge against Peter. The rivalry between him and Peter is first seen when he gives
    Peter an expired coupon in Da Boom following which they had a long, destructive fight. Since then, Ernie has appeared on four occasions, including
    "Blind Ambition" "No Chris Left Behind",[28][29] where his name was revealed to be Ernie and it was shown that he has a wife named Nicole,
    also a human-sized chicken. His fights with Peter are very elaborate and destructive.
    your alignment is: town
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rom_Family_Guy

special abilty:
    you are the giant chicken! while your working for town your aggressive nature towards the likely town peter griffin makes you resilient too help them, your strong enough to destroy most attackers on your own, at least you like to think that
    . you often shows up in the middle of a scene and interrupts Peter and the two engage in a long, drawn out fight won by Peter, who then returns to the scene battered and bruised and picks up where he left off, not knowing that Ernie, seemingly dead, awakens and gets up after Peter leaves, foreshadowing another future fight. your ability itself is unique, You have the ability to survive a attack with 80% success, and the chance to destroy your attacker with 50% sucess rate. But your grudge against Peter Griffin will mean you will try to get him lynched or even murder him when you get the chance (I'll tell you when the chace comes).

objective: help the town find rupert the teedy, but make sure Peter is dead in the proccess!

overall analysis
    mafia defense: 80% avoid death, 50% killing your attacker in process.
    extra ability: kill peter (when i tell you to)

if you have any questions please contact me, and i shall resolve anything i may not of covered :)
    Tried to make as little changes as possible, when ATPG approached me I was totally unready for it and because of my lack of Family Guy knowledge didn't make the situation much better. I'm simply glad the casual mistakes I made resembled to Aries' PMs.
    Last edited by Quintus.JC; 12-31-2008 at 13:02.

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

Hurrah Rythmic, congratulations for going solo, my attempts in Fillet Royale could of ruined your chances in this game, I'm glad it didn't.

I really didn't see anyway out for when the town got the clues, personally I would of scolded the town badly if they didn't lynch me after all the help the host gave them. Afterwards I start posting random yet related stuff to confuse the townies, such as my frequently changing attitude to Sarathos and the mentioning of El Diablo, all of this was to mess up the town's directions and lead them away from Rythmic.

I only found of whom Rythmic was half way through, and never even knew who Seriekhaan was, even towards the end I thought he was just an unhappy townie who wanted the mafia to win.

Thanks for hosting Aries, you first game was even more successful than Chaotix's, and I never thought I would say this to anyone.

Congrats Mafia! and thanks to Ares for such a funny game

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Ah, well. Good game Ares, and you as well, Rythmic, you had us fooled until the very end. If only my 70% defense had payed off back there...
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Only one part I didn't like....(Why was I town if you left a clue like this?)
    Ollie: DEATH!
    I mean Pizzaguy saw that and his alarm bell started ringing....even though I brought tons of Evidence against Rythmic....(kinda thought he was...but he ended it early....even though I tried to make it seem like Tom tucker would get the lynch..GG...anyway )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post
    Only one part I didn't like....(Why was I town if you left a clue like this?) I mean Pizzaguy saw that and his alarm bell started ringing....even though I brought tons of Evidence against Rythmic....(kinda thought he was...but he ended it early....even though I tried to make it seem like Tom tucker would get the lynch..GG...anyway )
    i never even realized i guess DEATH! is a big clue, but i did it sub-consciously

I'm simply glad the casual mistakes I made resembled to Aries' PMs
    you cheeky ...

i would never spell teedy like that for starters

70% defense had payed off back there...
    it nearly did, rythmic sent all 3 kill attempts on you, only the last one worked

Congrats Mafia! and thanks to Ares for such a funny game
    Thank the players, you and everyone else were the guys that made it interesting

my attempts in Fillet Royale could of ruined your chances in this game

In fairness you deserved revenge after i landed you into a grave though doing so made mafia stronger as far as Rythmic went

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Dies from eating too much humble pie and drinking the wine of shame.

Askthepizzaguy will return...
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Dies from eating too much humble pie and drinking the wine of shame.

Askthepizzaguy will return...
    We had a good run.

my apologies to White_eyes You were royal to the noble towns people.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425