Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MTW DEADLY SINS

Default Re: MTW DEADLY SINS

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval View Post
    ...playing with a couple of "restrictions" makes the game a bit more fun and a bit more real to the medieval character it has.
    Disagreed ( considering the restrictions originally suggested ).

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    It looks like one tough poster tries to make the rest of the world to conform to what he regards as a supposedly proper way to play his ridiculous mod. And this is his problem, not others'.
    Given the later comments re the mod, one could certainly come to this conclusion....

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DEB8 View Post
    Disagreed ( considering the restrictions originally suggested ).
    Your own restrictions, based on what you feel.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Using a 8 year old necro'd thread to take cheap shots at members that no longer visit the boards could be considered poor form, so please don't.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by drone View Post
    Using a 8 year old necro'd thread to take cheap shots at members that no longer visit the boards could be considered poor form, so please don't.
    I think that is stretching things pretty thin here (at least in my case)... I'm hardly using this thread for anything. I was merely recalling things related to what happened here back in the day and that I have another very different view and take of it these days. Anyhow that edit was lame Drone, really lame... All I said, was that one guy was/is ridiculous and that some other members are too - they all are, as far as I am concerned. I think that is pretty damn harmless, I have been called much worse things both here and elsewhere (many times by these very guys, no less) and I didn't even mention any names here, and if I had, it would still be pretty harmless all the same. Again, I have had to put up with worse shit both said or suggested, and little was done about it on these boards - even on your watch. Poor and weak call, I think...

Quote Originally Posted by LordK9 View Post
    Believe me, I did not intend to change how I play nor do I believe anybody did.
    I was not suggesting or expecting you (or others) would either... I was merely stating (in my own way) that these "sins" are essentially (subjective) BS and can be (and should be) treated as such - due to the fact. My message here are essentially - ignore these "sins" with good conscience as they are ridiculous, as are the people that promotes and declares them. If in doubt about that, don't be... Ergo, play as you please. How you play is still your business and headache anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Trapped in Samsara View Post
    ...I feel that statements such as this discourage participation in this discussion board.
    Its possible, but I doubt it... Haven't discouraged thus far, now have it? Instead, it seems to sparked some screwed up drama here (again)... Besides, when something is clearly stupid and ridiculous, it is usually healthy to point that out - otherwise we are on the express route to group-think - that is generally never any good (at least outside the Org, anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    It looks like one tough poster tries to make the rest of the world to conform to what he regards as a supposedly proper way to play his ridiculous mod. And this is his problem, not others'.
    Oh Gilly...

Look at the quote you made (of my post) and then look at your own reply/comment to that... It does not match... The quote has zero to do with my work - its not about that, not even close - in fact this goes for my entire post. If it had been related, it would have been mentioned somewhere somehow - its not. Yet here you are posting away and suggesting just that, all the same. Everyone can check this out and confirm it because its not even mentioned anywhere - all it takes to realize this, is some actual reading of my post. I should know, as I wrote it... Its these kind of mistakes that only idiots do in their posts - and this was hardly the first time we find stupid things like that in your posts, now is it?

Now, please don't bother/reply me again.

- A
    Last edited by Axalon; 05-09-2017 at 00:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post

Ergo, play as you please. How you play is still your business and headache anyway...
    It was certainly worth such a long post and the ensuing debate to come to this conclusion. At-a-boy.

Look at the quote you made (of my post) and then look at your own reply/comment to that... It does not match... The quote has zero to do with my work - its not about that, not even close - in fact this goes for my entire post.
    I chose that part of your quite lengthy post not to copy it entirely, so no attempt to "match" it was made.
    The message of your post (and most previous posts on these boards indeed) is the same: Those who play "raw MTW" are stupid weaklings who are afraid to abandon this primitive game and pass on to mods. The implicit message hidden underneath (and sometimes surfacing): Choose MY mod - the essence of challenge and excellence.
    I suggest you try to look wider than the slit of your avatar's visor permits and admit that different tastes are not an object of mocking still less of humiliating others. As well as calling others names.

Now, please don't bother/reply me again.
    Now while I'm on PUBLIC boards (not in your private network of Redux worshippers) I will reply as I please. You are free to disregard my posts and then they will not bother you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

I'm pretty sure this thread has passed it's sell-by date.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123