Thread: Indohellenikoi Eugeneis Hoplitai (Indo-Greek Noble Hoplites) aor question!!

Default Indohellenikoi Eugeneis Hoplitai (Indo-Greek Noble Hoplites) aor question!!

Hey there, im sorry i already went through the recruitment viewer and i wasnt able to find where those guys can be recruited, im currently playing a saka campaign, by the way i must say the sauromatae and saka rauka campaigns are the best of the best really intense and battle-filled campaigns, and well i have my reforms and i just need to know where i can recruit those guys , also in order to get those guys should i have a client state or the other militarized state??? thanks for your time!!

"Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains saves both." Erwin Rommel
    "Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."Erwin Rommel
    "So long as one isn't carrying ones head under one's arm, things aren't too bad." Erwin Rommel

iudex thervingiorum Member athanaric's Avatar

Default Re: Indohellenikoi Eugeneis Hoplitai (Indo-Greek Noble Hoplites) aor question!!

You need an "Allied Government" in Baktra or Taksashila. This will allow you to build regular barracks like those of the settled factions. On level 4 of these barracks you should be able to recruit the Indogreek Nobles (the Recruitment Viewer says "Agema Hellenikon", should be almost the same unit though), but only in the two aforementioned cities.

Swêboz guide for EB 1.2
    Tips and Tricks for New Players
    from Hannibal Khan the Great, Brennus, Tellos Athenaios, and Winsington III.

Default Re: Indohellenikoi Eugeneis Hoplitai (Indo-Greek Noble Hoplites) aor question!!

My friend thanks for your fast response!i already have Baktra and its a allied state so im going to start building those barracks thanks!!

"So long as one isn't carrying ones head under one's arm, things aren't too bad." Erwin Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by SwebozGaztiz View Post
    Hey there, im sorry i already went through the recruitment viewer and i wasnt able to find where those guys can be recruited, im currently playing a saka campaign, by the way i must say the sauromatae and saka rauka campaigns are the best of the best really intense and battle-filled campaigns, and well i have my reforms and i just need to know where i can recruit those guys , also in order to get those guys should i have a client state or the other militarized state??? thanks for your time!!
    Indo-Greek Noble Hoplites are for Baktria only. As athanaric stated, you get Indo-Greek Royal Guard (Agema Hellenikon though I installed the English version of the names for ease of recognition for me) in Batra and Taksashila. Same for Indo-Greek Heavy Cavalry.
    Balloons:
    From gamegeek2 for my awesome AI expansion -
    From machinor for 'splainin -

Oh ok and what about the hoplitai hellenikon??? is it available in baktra as well?and what i need to do in order to be able to create an allied state i only get that building in some towns is there a special requisite for that??thanks!

ohh and about the indo greek noble hoplites im sorry for asking in the website they say theyre available for the saka as well and also the agema hellenikon, well thanks for your help!

Baktra should provide most if not all of your possible indo-hellenic units. You get the allied gov by not installing Migration -> Pastoralism/Nomadism but by just doing the Military Occupation -> Allied Gov. i also believe it can only be made in pure pastoral regions, not mixed ones.
    Balloons:
    From gamegeek2 for my awesome AI expansion -
    From machinor for 'splainin -