Thread: DOWNLOAD

REX POLONIAE Moderator KLAssurbanipal's Avatar

Default DOWNLOAD

Over the last few days I was preparing beta of the European Wars. I finished it to do over the weekend. To this day, I did test the mod. I think what I have achieved the result fully satisfied me.

The mod, which I have prepared is a submod to the Lordz mod - Napoleonic II Total War. Move to the time of the 18th century - the age of swords, muskets, wigs and smoke that filled the contemporary field of battle.

The player now has the opportunity to play in the battle against the computer and the other players in multiplayer mode. At the moment there is no campaign, because I'm working alone.

In this version you can choose from 6 European factions:
    - Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth,
    - Kingdom of Spain,
    - The Habsburg Monarchy,
    - Kingdom of Prussia,
    - The Russian Empire
    - Swedish Kingdom.
    A complete set of 16 factions I prepare the final version (including the military power such as France, Great Britain, United Provinces).

Each faction has two types of units:
    1) The early period - 1700-20,
    2) The late period -1750-89.

Compared to the previous version of the European Wars has changed a lot of things:

- The Polish faction has changed roster of units. Other factions have so far makeshift units. I will be presenting the final rosters remaining factions.
    - Change units stats and combat mechanics cavalry (in contrast to N2TW, cavalry can shoot). I hope that now it is more historically.
    - Improved stability has been playing. It shouldn't now crash to desktop.
    - The names of units are now in two languages: English and Polish. I did it in order to facilitate the game. The menu is in Polish, but for RTW players shouldn't be a problem to find an option. In the near future I plan to patch only in English.
    - Changed the graphic design and interface of the game to give the climate of the 18th century.

INSTALLATION GUIDE:

-install Rome Total War ver. 1.5
    -download European Wars from link
    -unpack folder to: 'C:\...\Rome Total War'
    -run mod using shortcut: EW- Total War

Thanks for the use of the Napoleonic II Total War developed by the Lordz. I also thank the team of 'Fire and Sword' for the use of some elements of the models. Full Credits are in the game.

I ask to make a list of bugs. I encourage you to help work on the European Wars. It is possible that players post your patch files in this thread.

Artwork by Polish artist Lacedemon (Mariusz Kozik):

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; 02-29-2012 at 21:00.