Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
Results 1,201 to 1,216 of 1216

Thread: Large Simpsons Mafia Game- The Treehouse of Horror [Concluded]

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

Default Re: Large Simpsons Mafia Game (Game Thread)- The Treehouse of Horror

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy187 View Post
    Since you said something along the lines of "I'm soo gonna get killed tonight" ... Lovely line. I used that alot when I started playing and I found out I never got killed after saying that.. Instead I get lynched. So by killing you I told my self... "Yes some mafia do have mercy"

Also I replied saying "you are probebly going to die" hoping for a reverse psychology effect.. But...
    Well, I was comparing my situation to that of a detective reveal. When the detective reveals blah blah blah Mafia X gets lynched, he usually dies that night after the day phase. So I was like... I just organized the lynch and destruction of an entire family by extension, surely that mafia is going to take me down tonight...

Yep, quite a decent job you did. My gut sense did not register you as rather scummy, just lazy townie. I suppose that is due to the fact that you delegate all the dirty work to your henchman . But I still barely trusted anyone as practically half our numbers were scum and I was wary of being misled, which I still fell prey to in the form of YLC
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Death is yonder View Post
    Well, I was comparing my situation to that of a detective reveal. When the detective reveals blah blah blah Mafia X gets lynched, he usually dies that night after the day phase. So I was like... I just organized the lynch and destruction of an entire family by extension, surely that mafia is going to take me down tonight...

Yep, quite a decent job you did. My gut sense did not register you as rather scummy, just lazy townie. I suppose that is due to the fact that you delegate all the dirty work to your henchman . But I still barely trusted anyone as practically half our numbers were scum and I was wary of being misled, which I still fell prey to in the form of YLC
    I normally fit the criteria of "Bad quality... But active townie"
    When I'm "Lazy" then I think thats my tell

Nice to have another great mafia player
    I'll see you next game

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Oh dear... Split?

Split was the only active player left.
    I really was just maggie, a normal townie with no special abilities.

Sadly in the end it was my undoing at the hands of bob, but I suppose I was just another vote for the town inthe end anyway.

Good game I suppose, darn lurker victory seems like a cop out, but I suppose it's cool anyway :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Re: Large Simpsons Mafia Game (Concluded)- The Treehouse of Horror

Don't forget Rule 95.

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Rule 95: Lynch the lurkers
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Well, I stand corrected. Glenn caught me completely off-guard there. I had absolutely no idea he would turn out to be mafia in the end. I had the endgame strategy right (make sure noone gets killed during the lynch), but I took the wrong person as being innocent for granted. I thought for sure since Glenn had been invincible he couldn't be mafia- evidently it was really navarro who was innocent.

I did, however, suspect Beaver for mafia as early as Day 6, I believe.

Excellent game, ATPG... now we'll have to see how mine ends...
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Blog Entries

Huh... For some reason I cant think of anything to say.. oh well, congrats Bever.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

Bravo, ATPG, bravo.

I have to say, this game is extremely complexed, and for an average townie without any abilities I indeed had trouble gaining insights into the game. But this thread made a good read, even after death. Well done ATPG.

Congratulations to all the winners, and commiserations to all the losers.

It sounds silly but...

no matter how complex the game, all you really have to do is show up and vote for who you think needs to be lynched for you to win. Sometimes people duel you or something, and you don't even need to know about that, it will happen to you eventually and you cant really stop it.

Complex rules? In the end, it's just uninformed majority versus informed minority, or some variation on multiple families. Sometimes you get annoying, bogus games where the host wins or the mafia is actually on the side of the town or the game ends in total destruction somehow... (Golden Rule, Psycho, Treehouse) and it's always that darned Pizzaguy who's messing with the usual rules. Darn him and his overactive imagination and narcissistic inserting of himself into every game.

God he bugs the heck out of me.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Vindicative son of a gun Member Jolt's Avatar
    Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

bleh, most of the mafia were lurkers. A complete anti-climax for me.
    BLARGH!

Sultry Gangster Babe Member Diana Abnoba's Avatar
    In a Gangster's Paradise, eating lobster and drinking fine wine.

Great game, bravo!

Always remember lynch the lurkers!

I wanted so badly to post after my death, but I knew to much then, and was told not to post at all.
    It was killing me not being able to help the town, but it was very educational watching the posts after you knew who was who. Oooh the lies, so much fun to see the manipulation close up.

Can't wait til the next game, oh no I'm hooked.
    Sultry Mafia Babe
    Diana Abnoba- Goddess of the Hunt

CLUES REVEALED

Clues Day One Writeup:

Mafia have double identities; they have a character name that is fake, and one that is real.

Clues Night One Writeup:

Lisa Simpson (Olavi) was not at home that night. Neither was Marge Simpson. (fixiwee)
    Homer's Brain: Don't kill the boy. (LittleGrizzly was just a townie)
    Lisa Simpson (Olavi) is Sideshow Bob's main enemy, besides Bart Simpson.
    Sideshow Bob murders are done in Olive color.

Marge murders are done in Dark Red color.

Suuure man, I got some quality stuff. I got the red ones, the green ones, the dark red ones, and the blue ones. There's also this olive colored one which is really funky, and there's a purple one that you should only take on special occasions, and a Magenta colored one which is like, all of them combined. It's crazy mann.... Oh, and of course, I also got some of the wacky tobacco. This is stuff you can really party with while listening to Led Zeppelin.

Red, Green, Dark Red, Blue, Olive, Purple, Magenta.

Krusty murders are done in Red color.

Nelson murders are done in Blue color.

Johnny Tightlips is not an active murderer, and cannot interfere. (host)
    Johnny speaks directly to the "Old Italian Stereotype" (Don Vittorio DiMaggio)

Clues Day Two Writeup:

The hand which put in the final vote was Squeaky Voiced Teen/ GeneralHankerchief.

Clues Night Two Writeup:

Sideshow Bob should take out Lisa and Bart Simpson, as well as all the other Simpsons (Marge, for example)

1/2 = refers to the number of murders it will take to kill Hans Moleman/ Glenn /Don Vittorio DiMaggio, and how many have been completed.

11 eggs = refers to the number of scumbags alive presently.

Hans Moleman survived a murder.

Captain McCallister murders are done in Green.

Clues Day Three Writeup:

Very contentious vote to save boudica. Why so many people defending her?

Clues Night Three Writeup:

Krusty hates the Feds. Rex Banner used to work for the Federal government.

The Black Hand can be murdered by his underlings... resulting in a new Black Hand.

The mafia are not all working together.

Swiss bank account. Swiss.... Swiss... King of Swissland.

Sith|R|Antiwarmancake8.

Clues Day Four Writeup:

Isn't it clear to you now that the people who so often get put on the chopping block get put there by the mafia themselves? That they would defend each other from death? Look and see! You will find your culprits! Or perhaps you will find them hiding themselves from having their votes matter! Imagine if you will how pointless it is to vote for someone who won't get lynched that day... what sort of person would do that? And what about the people who abstain from voting at this late hour! Don't they have any idea who to vote for yet?
    Mafia are scattered all over the place, but they can be found in the tally that round in the bolded locations.

(afterwards, I revealed for Olavi that Yoyoma1910 was innocent)

Clues Night Four Writeup:

Strawberry = Ichigo
    Bulbous (whipped cream and sprinkles)= reference to "B" for boudica.
    Donkey = Democratic Party (Blue)
    Elephant = Republican Party (Red)
    Sushi = Japanese Mafia... beefy.
    Lobster = Sea Captain... red lobster... what else is red... El Diablo?
    Grilled Elephant = reference to "G" for greyblades, elephant = republicans = red.
    Banana Creme Pies = BCP... YLC. Krusty the Clown.
    The Italian = Fat Tony
    Almost out of my system = nearly dead tonight.

Fat Tony murders, and is nearly murdered by Nelson.
    Nelson murders, and then is murdered by Sideshow Bob.
    Krusty murders, but does not follow orders. He has his own agenda.
    Krusty is answering to someone who answers to the Black Hand.
    Krusty mentions the Feds again.

Twice the Feds are mentioned.... the only person left alive who works for the Feds who has a role you were aware of was Rex Banner. (Warman/Beaver)

Rex Banner was Sith|R|Antiwarmancake's character. He was replaced by Beaver.

Clues Day Five Writeup:

None, really. The Capital City Democrats went down and Krusty reveals he is from the Shelbyville Republican Party.

Clues Night Five Writeup:

Kentucky Fried Chicken = KFC.... hint regarding YLC. KFC=YLC.

Hints that Cecil is the one making calls between the various mafia families.

Glenn+Beaver = Eleven letters. ("shot eleven times in the face")

FatTony = 7 letters
    D'Amico = 7 characters
    Anthony = 7 letters
    Khazaar = 7 letters

Clues Day Six Writeup:

None really. Reveals Khazaar as Fat Tony via death, reveals Krusty as YLC via retirement, and Don Vittorio as being the boss of the Black Hand.

Clues Night Six Writeup:

Reveals all the remaining scumbags are dead, except for Sideshow Bob and Don Vittorio

Clues Day Seven Writeup:

Reveals that Chaotix was a townie, thus leaving the two villains remaining alive. No further clues really needed... but I tossed a couple more.

Clues Night Seven Writeup:

Rat is sort of a vague reference to moles or beavers... you know, small, 4 legged furry animals.
    Tunnelling refers to "Mole" man.
    Refers to the few clues I left regarding Beaver... (3) involving references to the Feds, found in Krusty's murders. Sideshow Bob and Krusty used to work together, so Krusty was the one leaving hints about him.
    Repeated references to a "most dangerous game"... Which is what I called the final rounds of my Golden Rule game. It was a big fat warning that if everyone got annihilated at the end, the host would win.

And that's about it for writeup clues, I think. They were pretty vague at times, but the food clues were pretty damaging. I was getting worried I had made an unbalanced game there for a while... but most people didn't really get the food clues and I think the town had given up by then. I can't be sure. But Death is Yonder did a good job deciphering some of them, but he messed up and was way off on other clues.

I meant these clues to give the town a fighting chance in spite of losing their only power role, and given the fact that the mafia would be a nearly unstoppable voting bloc if something wasn't done.

Most of the mafia got taken down by other mafia, and Sideshow Bob, but the town did get a few good hits.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 05-06-2009 at 18:21.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

And that's about it for writeup clues, I think. They were pretty vague at times, but the food clues were pretty damaging. I was getting worried I had made an unbalanced game there for a while... but most people didn't really get the food clues and I think the town had given up by then. I can't be sure. But Death is Yonder did a good job deciphering some of them, but he messed up and was way off on other clues.

I meant these clues to give the town a fighting chance in spite of losing their only power role, and given the fact that the mafia would be a nearly unstoppable voting bloc if something wasn't done.

Most of the mafia got taken down by other mafia, and Sideshow Bob, but the town did get a few good hits. [/QUOTE]

I tried , 1 man ain't a mountain. Would have been better if the other person you gave clues to chipped in .

Well, at least I got 1 God"father"

Lurker mode for exams
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Death is yonder View Post

I tried , 1 man ain't a mountain. Would have been better if the other person you gave clues to chipped in .

Well, at least I got 1 God"father"

Lurker mode for exams
    I liked the activity level in the later rounds . Only thing you have to do is kill off most of the active peoples and be nice to the few remaining. It was a easy swim for the mafia.

Just a shame that Sideshow Bob got us
    Last edited by Beefy187; 05-07-2009 at 09:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Bastion of Sanity Member Captain Blackadder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Blackadder View Post
    No one they backstabbed the person who was going to lead them to victory now they will all be lynched and killed before this game is finished

Ghost Prediction

We are going to have a sk victory
    Damn I'm good told you it would happen

Coming Soon to a Gameroom Near You

Default Role PMs

Don Vittorio DiMaggio- Glenn
    (fake role: Hans Moleman)

You are the Capo de Tutti Capi of all the mafia families in Springfield State. Everyone answers to you, and most of them don't even know that you're the boss. You have nothing but sinister things on your mind; you want to control all of politics, all of business, everything down to a child's lemonade stand. You're the Mastermind behind everything that goes on in Springfield and beyond.

You're "Just an Old Italian Stereotype" but you're much more than that. You have a mission: Survive the game, whatever the cost. Even if it means... destroying your subordinates... BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!! You can murder once during the game, yourself. You've got a gun, and a silver bullet. Anyone you choose to die, will die, end of story, no matter what their "abilities" are. You may want to save this bullet for a... special occasion. Such as a game-winning occasion. DO NOT waste your one bullet.

You also can survive one lynch and one murder attempt on your life. That makes you fairly brutal, but still mortal. SURVIVE. Do what you have to do. You can communicate with your right-hand man, your Consigliere, through me, the Host. Do not reveal to him, because he can kill you and may wish to do so at some point to win the game for himself. Remain anonymous and alive. You're the boss, he answers to you, unless he decides to ignore you... in which case, you've got a gun and you know exactly who he is...

Your alias is "Hans Moleman", this is who you must roleplay as during the day. You're Hans Moleman, according to everyone. No one can detect your true role, not even the detective. You can claim to have unlimited lives, as was true of the Simpsons Mini Mafia game I hosted. It makes perfect sense and it should get people off of your back to survive the game.

I designed this whole game to be based on you winning. Do not fail me, Don Glenn, for you may be the master of the Mafia in Springfield State, but I am the leader of the Sicilian Mafia, and you're nothing compared to me. Fortunately, business in Sicily is booming, as well as New York, so I leave the business of Springfield in your capable hands. I'm officially neutral, the host, and I cannot be killed, period, so don't bother. That's in the rules, so don't waste your time.

You can never reveal this role PM to anyone, or you will be WOG'ed instantly. Don't find a way around this rule either, in any way shape or form. That is a game-breaking maneuver and I don't tolerate that stuff in my games, that results in a lifetime ban from my games. (Same for everyone, so don't worry I am not picking on you. It's not personal, it's just business....)

Enjoy this game, Don Vittorio "Glenn" DiMaggio, and if you do end up killing everyone in Springfield and taking all their valuables, be sure to send me a portion of the winnings. This isn't a charity, it's a business. I expect to be paid for allowing you to run the Springfield operation. Make me proud, Don Glenn, or you sleep with the fishes. Capisce?

Ciao.

Victory condition: Be the last one left standing. You are loyal to no one... and your position of power might just enable you to order the destruction of your rivals and subordinates and the town of Springfield itself, too. You're like a serial killer and a Godfather of Godfathers rolled into one, but you may only murder once. Use me, the host, to communicate with The Black Hand, your Consigliere, and pass orders and requests down to your underlings.

Be ruthless, and plan your strategy carefully...

========================================================

The Black Hand- Captain Blackadder
    (fake role: Abe Simpson)

You are the Consigliere, or trusted advisor, to the Capo de Tutti Capi of the entire Mafia operation that works Springfield State. You are known to many as The Black Hand, the Hand of Death that holds Springfield in your tight grip. No one knows that you're just a henchman yourself, so you must act as though YOU are the Boss of Bosses, the Capo de Tutti Capi.

Wield the power you've been granted by your boss like an iron-fisted tyrant. You possess a rank greater than that of the pathetic "families" below you. Every Godfather answers to you, and if they don't, you may have the ability to order a hit on their Godfather from another family, or expose them to the citizens of Springfield and have them lynch the fool. They dance the way you want them to dance.

However, if you want their loyalty and cooperation, you may not want to threaten them right away. Don't spoil the game for them; let them believe that they are in control of their destinies. You may also be given the ability to Murder at some point in the game; but you don't have that ability right now.

You can survive one Murder attempt on your life, but not a lynch. Do not expose yourself, or the citizens of Springfield can destroy you. Remain hidden and anonymous, and communicate to your loyal "Godfather" underlings through ME. Exposing yourself is not an option, as it will result in an instant Wrath of God, and you automatically lose. Never reveal to anyone who you are.

You are disguised as Abraham J. Simpson, the granddaddy of the Simpson family. They don't love you enough to include you in their daily lives, so you have no qualms about murdering them. Do what must be done... you're the BLACK HAND!!!

Victory Condition: One of the Mafia families must win the game, you don't care who; but the game does not end until all the mafia are eliminated, or one mafia family is left standing. You share the victory with them, but you must remain anonymous and never reveal to anyone who you are. Send orders from up high, in secret, through me, and try to survive the game. However, there is one important detail... If you die, you lose. Unlike a henchman, you don't share the victory if you end up dead.

First rule of being the Black Hand: Don't End Up Dead.

=================================================

Governor Mary Bailey- Boudica

(fake role: Edna Krabappel)

You are the leader of the Capital City Democratic Party. That makes you the "Godfather" of your particular organization. You fight for social justice, and you are willing to take extreme measures in order to achieve your goals. You're a sly, ruthless politician with an aura of innocence about you, always fighting for the poor, and for the "working man".

Well you're a "working" woman, and you work for the freaking Mafia. You're in it for the "labor unions" which are all bought and paid for. In order to achieve social justice, you must utterly destroy all the other crime families and become the Capo de Tutti Capi.

For now, that means working for the Black Hand; he is the current Capo. He will send you orders from time to time through me. Consider me your "anonymous contact". And no, I am not actually in this game as a player, so don't bother killing me. I am not the Capo/Black Hand, I'm just a loyal informant, Johnny Tightlips. If you want to communicate with the Black Hand, I can send him a message for you. Be courteous and respectful, because the Black Hand chose you specifically for this task, and he knows who you are and can end your life with one bullet if you step out of line.

Your task is to destroy the town of Springfield; they're just a bunch of lawless degenerates anyway. Your next task is to destroy the rival mafia families. Finally, you want to take a shot at becoming the next Capo de Tutti Capi... so KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF.... You may be able to deduce who the Black Hand is... and if you kill him, you can take his place. But you must do the deed personally, which means you'll have to murder him. That means you've got to have no henchmen underneath you, so you have the ability to murder. That means eventually... your "assistant" henchperson will have to "sleep with the fishes".

But don't tell your henchman you've got to destroy him; that's against the rules.

It's not personal, it's just business. Please select your henchman now, give me 5 names. They are allowed to refuse to work for you, but they won't know who you are unless they get hired by you.

You have no ability to kill, and if your henchman dies, you may select one more henchman. After that, you can murder all you like. You're immune to investigation, and you can be lynched or murdered. You have no special defenses. Your win condition implies that you've got to kill basically everyone else in the game, possibly even your subordinates. But keep them around for a while... they come in handy, you know.

You can reveal who you are to your henchman alone, and the Black Hand knows who you are. That's all. You need a fake identity, so here it is: You are Edna Krabappel.

Victory Conditions:

1. Destroy the townspeople of Springfield
    2. Destroy all rival Mafia families
    3. Become the Capo de Tutti Capi.

==========================================================

Akira- Beefy187
    (fake role: Moe the Bartender)

You are the head of the Yakuza, the Japanese Mafia. You run the "business" in Springfield town, and you control either directly or indirectly all the Restaurants in town as well as the shops and bars. Akira is an "employee" of the Happy Sumo Sushi restaurant, which is known for serving poison blowfish to unsuspecting customers. Bwahahaha!!!!

You're the Godfather of the Yakuza, and you don't tolerate business rivals. You destroy them. There are other mafia families in Springfield, and your task is to utterly annihilate them, as well as the rest of the unconcerned citizens in Springfield itself. You answer to your master, the Black Hand, who chose you to run the business in Springfield. But again, you don't tolerate rivals. Your tasks here are many.

Victory Conditions:

1. Destroy all the townspeople of Springfield itself
    2. Destroy the rival families of Springfield
    3. Destroy the Black Hand and become the Capo de Tutti Capi.

The Black Hand knows who you are, so attempting to kill him is a risky move. If you fail, he will kill you for certain. Dead mafia win no games. You also have to deduce who he is.

You can communicate with the Black Hand through me. Consider me your "anonymous contact". And no, I am not actually in this game as a player, so don't bother killing me. I am not the Capo/Black Hand, I'm just a loyal informant, Johnny Tightlips. If you want to communicate with the Black Hand, I can send him a message for you. Be courteous and respectful, because the Black Hand chose you specifically for this task, and he knows who you are and can end your life with one bullet if you step out of line.

You have no special defenses to lynch or murder, and if you die, your family dies with you. Capisce? You cannot murder, only your henchman can. If he dies, you can try to recruit one more henchman, and after that, without any henchmen, you can do your bloody work yourself. Your objective is to survive the game and destroy all your rivals, deduce who the Black Hand is and murder him, and become the Capo de Tutti Capi. If you want to become the Capo, you may need to murder him yourself... and that means you may have to send your henchman on a suicide mission, if you get my drift. You're loyal to no one... everyone should end up dead besides you.

But don't tell your henchman you've got to destroy him; that's against the rules.

You have a fake identity for protection: You are Moe the Bartender.

=========================================================

Luigi Risotto- pevergreen

(fake role: Comic Book Guy)

You are Akira's henchman. Do your bloody work for him, and you will be rewarded! You may kill once per night. You can be detected by the detective, and your victory condition is simple: your Godfather must survive and win the game.

That's all. Roleplay as Comic Book Guy, and send me your kill every night. Good luck.

==========================================================

Birch Barlow- TheFlax (now Greyblades)
    (fake role: Lionel Hutz, attorney at law)

You are conservative Republican political pundit Birch Barlow, who once helped Sideshow Bob get elected Mayor of Springfield over Democrat "Diamond" Joe Quimby. You're a mean-spirited, liberal-hating Rush Limbaugh clone who hates everything that has to do with progressive secularism. You wrote a book "Only turkeys have Left Wings" which expresses your viewpoint.

You're the Godfather of the Republican-leaning Shelbyville Mafia. Your tasks here in Springfield are many; first of all, every Springfield townie must be destroyed, because they vote Democrat. Next, you've got to destroy your hated mafia rivals... especially those blasted Democrats. Finally, although you answer to the Godfather of Godfathers, the Black Hand, eventually you want to deduce who he is, murder him, and then take his place as the next Capo de Tutti Capi.

Victory Conditions:

The Black Hand knows who you are, and he has the power to murder you anytime he pleases, so attempting to betray him early on will be very dangerous. It's also likely the murder attempt will fail, and when it does, he will know to eliminate you, and there's nothing you can do to dodge his bullet. You have no special defensive powers, and if you die, the Republican Party dies with you.

You have selected one henchman, and if he dies you may select again, and after that, you can murder whomever you please. This is when you may want to take a shot at killing the Capo de Tutti Capi and claiming your rightful place as the Don of Dons. You are loyal to no one... and if you wish to murder the Black Hand, your henchman will not be able to do it. You may want to send him on a suicide mission so you have control over the murder yourself when the game approaches closing time.

Be ruthless... do what must be done, Birch Barlow. Your double identity, for your protection, is Lionel Hutz, attorney at Law. That is who you must claim to be, otherwise you're toast.

================================================

Krusty the Clown- YLC
    (fake role: Seymour Skinner)

You are Birch Barlow's henchman. Do your bloody work for him, and you will be rewarded! You may kill once per night. You can be detected by the detective, and your victory condition is simple: your Godfather must survive and win the game.

That's all. Roleplay as Seymour Skinner, and send me your kill every night. Good luck.

==============================================

Fat Tony- Khazaar
    (fake role: Kent Brockman)

You are Fat Tony, head of the local chapter of the D'Amico crime family. You run the "business" in Springfield town.

You're the Godfather of the Springfield Mafia, and you don't tolerate business rivals. You destroy them. There are other mafia families in Springfield, and your task is to utterly annihilate them, as well as the rest of the unconcerned citizens in Springfield itself. You answer to your master, the Black Hand, who chose you to run the business in Springfield. But again, you don't tolerate rivals. Your tasks here are many.

Victory Conditions:

The Black Hand knows who you are, so attempting to kill him is a risky move. If you fail, he will kill you for certain. Dead mafia win no games. You also have to deduce who he is.

You can communicate with the Black Hand through me. Consider me your "anonymous contact". And no, I am not actually in this game as a player, so don't bother killing me. I am not the Capo/Black Hand, I'm just a loyal informant, Johnny Tightlips. If you want to communicate with the Black Hand, I can send him a message for you. Be courteous and respectful, because the Black Hand chose you specifically for this task, and he knows who you are and can end your life with one bullet if you step out of line.

You have no special defenses to lynch or murder, and if you die, your family dies with you. Capisce? You cannot murder, only your henchman can. If he dies, you can try to recruit one more henchman, and after that, without any henchmen, you can do your bloody work yourself. Your objective is to survive the game and destroy all your rivals, deduce who the Black Hand is and murder him, and become the Capo de Tutti Capi. If you want to become the Capo, you may need to murder him yourself... and that means you may have to send your henchman on a suicide mission, if you get my drift. You're loyal to no one... everyone should end up dead besides you.

You have a fake identity for protection: You are Kent Brockman.

Please select your henchman now, give me 5 names. They are allowed to refuse to work for you, but they won't know who you are unless they get hired by you.

Sideshow Bob- Antiwarmancake8

DO NOT DELETE this role pm, and read it in its entirety before you start playing.

You are Sideshow Bob, the SUPER-VILLAIN.

You can elect to murder once per night, or SAVE your murder for another night, and do two murders the next night, and so on. You have one murder to use for every day phase you survive in the game. You can use them all at once, or once per night. It's up to you.

You're immune to being murdered!!!

Victory condition: Be the last one standing. Send me your murder every night, or tell me you wish to abstain from murdering that night!

LISA SIMPSON- OLAVI

Congratulations! You've been randomly selected to be the DETECTIVE.

You can investigate one player per night to find out if they are a mafia henchman. However, some mafia members (specifically, the higher-ups...) will get an innocent result.

Are you familiar with Detective roles? You are a pro-town role, and you're the most important player on the entire team of the Townies! Are you ready for this responsibility?

Send me a private message every night phase indicating to me who you want investigated. TELL NO ONE OF YOUR ROLE... you could end up dead. The mafia really, really want to murder you, so blend in....

You understand your role?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Simpson

It may be best not to reveal you're Lisa Simpson, and also, do not roleplay your character unless you feel like it! Be careful....
    That's all I can find because I deleted all my role PMs when my box got full. I tried to save some of them but I accidentally cut off half the list.

EDIT- Nevermind I guess I archived them all.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ====================================
    To : Sasaki Kojiro
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:33
    Title : TREEHOUSE OF HORROR- ROLE PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Milhouse Van Houten- Sasaki Kojiro

Basic townie unless you get recruited. Good luck!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milhouse_Van_Houten

In case you want to know more about your character.

To : AggonyDuck
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:34
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Barney Gumble- AggonyDuck

Basic townie unless you get recruited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_Gumble

in case you want to know more about your character.

To : Fixiwee
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:35
    Marge Simpson- Fixiwee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marge_Simpson

To : GeneralHankerchief
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:37
    Squeaky Voiced Teen- GeneralHankerchief

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ky_Voiced_Teen

To : taka
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:39
    Nick Riviera- Taka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Nick_Riviera

To : El Diablo
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:41
    Dr. Julius Hibbert- El Diablo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Hibbert

To : KarlXII
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:42
    Luann Van Houten- KarlXII

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Houten_family#Luann

To : Yoyoma1910
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:45
    Aristotle Amidopolous- Yoyoma1910

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Aristotle_Amadopolis

To : Northnovas
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:46
    Kirk Van Houten- NorthNovas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Houten_family#Kirk

To : Ituralde
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:46
    Professor Frink- Ituralde

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Frink

To : Gobbledygook
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:47
    Lenny Leonard- GobbledyGook

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_Leonard

To : Olavi
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:51
    LISA SIMPSON- OLAVI

Congratulations! You've been randomly selected to be the DETECTIVE.

You can investigate one player per night to find out if they are a mafia henchman. However, some mafia members (specifically, the higher-ups...) will get an innocent result.

Are you familiar with Detective roles? You are a pro-town role, and you're the most important player on the entire team of the Townies! Are you ready for this responsibility?

Send me a private message every night phase indicating to me who you want investigated. TELL NO ONE OF YOUR ROLE... you could end up dead. The mafia really, really want to murder you, so blend in....

You understand your role?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Simpson

It may be best not to reveal you're Lisa Simpson, and also, do not roleplay your character unless you feel like it! Be careful....

To : A Very Super Market
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:52
    Apu Nahassapeemapetilon- AVSM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apu_Nahasapeemapetilon

To : shlin28
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:53
    Carl Carlson- shlin28

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Carlson

To : Thermal Mercury
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:54
    Reverend Lovejoy- Ares

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverend_Lovejoy

To : LittleGrizzly
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:55
    Bart Simpson- LittleGrizzly

hey papa bear... you're a basic townie this time, unless you get recruited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_Simpson

To : Diana Abnoba
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:56
    Ned Flanders- Diana Abnoba

you're a basic townie, sweetie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_Flanders

To : Shinseikhaan
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:57
    Homer Simpson- Shinseikhaan

Basic townie this time, unless you get recruited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homer_Simpson

Enjoy roleplaying Homer Simpson, if you like!

To : Reenk Roink
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:57
    Waylon Smithers- Reenk Roink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waylon_Smithers

To : Psychonaut
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:58
    Montgomery Burns- Psychonaut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montgomery_Burns

To : White_eyes:D
    Date : 2009-04-10 15:59
    Groundskeeper Willie- White_eyes

basic townie unless you get recruited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundskeeper_Willie

To : Greyblades
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:00
    Otto Mann- Greyblades

basic townie unless you get recruited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Mann

To : Ichigo
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:02
    Gil Gunderson- Ichigo

basic townie this time, unless you get recruited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...e_Simpsons#Gil

This guy is one of my favorites. He's always down on his luck, and nervous around customers and in high pressure situations. Can't hold down a job, and a very interesting persona.

I hope you enjoy.

To : Tristan de Castelreng
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:03
    Cletus Spuckler- Tristan

basic townie this time, my friend, unless you get recruited as a mafioso.

This guy is your classic redneck stereotype. You can choose to roleplay as him or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cletus_Spuckler

To : Chaotix27
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:04
    Troy McClure- Chaotix27

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_McClure

To : navarro951
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:05
    Rainier Wolfcastle- navarro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainier_Wolfcastle

To : Death is yonder
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:06
    Diamond Joe Quimby- Death is Yonder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_Quimby

To : spL1tp3r50naL1ty
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:08
    Maggie Simpson- Simply P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maggie_Simpson

To : Quintus.JC
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:10
    Herman- Quintus.JC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...impsons#Herman

Basic townie this time. This is the one-armed man who owns Herman's store, which is an antique/firearms dealer.

To : Lord Winter
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:11
    Clancy Wiggum- Lord Winter

Basic townie this time, even if you are the chief of Police. No role unless you get recruited as mafia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Wiggum

To : Jolt
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:12
    Roger Meyers Jr - Jolt

Basic townie unless you get recruited as mafia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...oger_Meyers_Jr.

You're the owner of Itchy and Scratchy enterprises!

To : Glenn
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:14
    Don Vittorio DiMaggio- Glenn
    (fake role: Hans Moleman)

DO NOT DELETE THIS ROLE PM, and read it very, very carefully.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Moleman

You are the Capo de Tutti Capi of all the mafia families in Springfield State. Everyone answers to you, and most of them don't even know that you're the boss. You have nothing but sinister things on your mind; you want to control all of politics, all of business, everything down to a child's lemonade stand. You're the Mastermind behind everything that goes on in Springfield and beyond.

You're "Just an Old Italian Stereotype" but you're much more than that. You have a mission: Survive the game, whatever the cost. Even if it means... destroying your subordinates... BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!! You can murder once during the game, yourself. You've got a gun, and a silver bullet. Anyone you choose to die, will die, end of story, no matter what their "abilities" are. You may want to save this bullet for a... special occasion. Such as a game-winning occasion. DO NOT waste your one bullet.

You also can survive one lynch and one murder attempt on your life. That makes you fairly brutal, but still mortal. SURVIVE. Do what you have to do. You can communicate with your right-hand man, your Consigliere, through me, the Host. Do not reveal to him, because he can kill you and may wish to do so at some point to win the game for himself. Remain anonymous and alive. You're the boss, he answers to you, unless he decides to ignore you... in which case, you've got a gun and you know exactly who he is...

Your alias is "Hans Moleman", this is who you must roleplay as during the day. You're Hans Moleman, according to everyone. No one can detect your true role, not even the detective. You can claim to have unlimited lives, as was true of the Simpsons Mini Mafia game I hosted. It makes perfect sense and it should get people off of your back to survive the game.

I designed this whole game to be based on you winning. Do not fail me, Don Glenn, for you may be the master of the Mafia in Springfield State, but I am the leader of the Sicilian Mafia, and you're nothing compared to me. Fortunately, business in Sicily is booming, as well as New York, so I leave the business of Springfield in your capable hands. I'm officially neutral, the host, and I cannot be killed, period, so don't bother. That's in the rules, so don't waste your time.

You can never reveal this role PM to anyone, or you will be WOG'ed instantly. Don't find a way around this rule either, in any way shape or form. That is a game-breaking maneuver and I don't tolerate that stuff in my games, that results in a lifetime ban from my games. (Same for everyone, so don't worry I am not picking on you. It's not personal, it's just business....)

Enjoy this game, Don Vittorio "Glenn" DiMaggio, and if you do end up killing everyone in Springfield and taking all their valuables, be sure to send me a portion of the winnings. This isn't a charity, it's a business. I expect to be paid for allowing you to run the Springfield operation. Make me proud, Don Glenn, or you sleep with the fishes. Capisce?

Ciao.

Victory condition: Be the last one left standing. You are loyal to no one... and your position of power might just enable you to order the destruction of your rivals and subordinates and the town of Springfield itself, too. You're like a serial killer and a Godfather of Godfathers rolled into one, but you may only murder once. Use me, the host, to communicate with The Black Hand, your Consigliere, and pass orders and requests down to your underlings.

Be ruthless, and plan your strategy carefully...

To : Captain Blackadder
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:15
    The Black Hand- Captain Blackadder
    (fake role: Abe Simpson)

DO NOT DELETE THIS ROLE PM, and read it in it's entirety.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Simpson

You are the Consigliere, or trusted advisor, to the Capo de Tutti Capi of the entire Mafia operation that works Springfield State. You are known to many as The Black Hand, the Hand of Death that holds Springfield in your tight grip. No one knows that you're just a henchman yourself, so you must act as though YOU are the Boss of Bosses, the Capo de Tutti Capi.

Wield the power you've been granted by your boss like an iron-fisted tyrant. You possess a rank greater than that of the pathetic "families" below you. Every Godfather answers to you, and if they don't, you may have the ability to order a hit on their Godfather from another family, or expose them to the citizens of Springfield and have them lynch the fool. They dance the way you want them to dance.

However, if you want their loyalty and cooperation, you may not want to threaten them right away. Don't spoil the game for them; let them believe that they are in control of their destinies. You may also be given the ability to Murder at some point in the game; but you don't have that ability right now.

You can survive one Murder attempt on your life, but not a lynch. Do not expose yourself, or the citizens of Springfield can destroy you. Remain hidden and anonymous, and communicate to your loyal "Godfather" underlings through ME. Exposing yourself is not an option, as it will result in an instant Wrath of God, and you automatically lose. Never reveal to anyone who you are.

You are disguised as Abraham J. Simpson, the granddaddy of the Simpson family. They don't love you enough to include you in their daily lives, so you have no qualms about murdering them. Do what must be done... you're the BLACK HAND!!!

Victory Condition: One of the Mafia families must win the game, you don't care who; but the game does not end until all the mafia are eliminated, or one mafia family is left standing. You share the victory with them, but you must remain anonymous and never reveal to anyone who you are. Send orders from up high, in secret, through me, and try to survive the game. However, there is one important detail... If you die, you lose. Unlike a henchman, you don't share the victory if you end up dead.

First rule of being the Black Hand: Don't End Up Dead.

To : boudica
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:17
    Governor Mary Bailey- Boudica
    (fake role: Edna Krabappel)

DO NOT DELETE THIS ROLE PM, and read it in its entirety.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edna_Krabappel

You are the leader of the Capital City Democratic Party. That makes you the "Godfather" of your particular organization. You fight for social justice, and you are willing to take extreme measures in order to achieve your goals. You're a sly, ruthless politician with an aura of innocence about you, always fighting for the poor, and for the "working man".

Well you're a "working" woman, and you work for the freaking Mafia. You're in it for the "labor unions" which are all bought and paid for. In order to achieve social justice, you must utterly destroy all the other crime families and become the Capo de Tutti Capi.

For now, that means working for the Black Hand; he is the current Capo. He will send you orders from time to time through me. Consider me your "anonymous contact". And no, I am not actually in this game as a player, so don't bother killing me. I am not the Capo/Black Hand, I'm just a loyal informant, Johnny Tightlips. If you want to communicate with the Black Hand, I can send him a message for you. Be courteous and respectful, because the Black Hand chose you specifically for this task, and he knows who you are and can end your life with one bullet if you step out of line.

Your task is to destroy the town of Springfield; they're just a bunch of lawless degenerates anyway. Your next task is to destroy the rival mafia families. Finally, you want to take a shot at becoming the next Capo de Tutti Capi... so KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF.... You may be able to deduce who the Black Hand is... and if you kill him, you can take his place. But you must do the deed personally, which means you'll have to murder him. That means you've got to have no henchmen underneath you, so you have the ability to murder. That means eventually... your "assistant" henchperson will have to "sleep with the fishes".

It's not personal, it's just business. Please select your henchman now, give me 5 names. They are allowed to refuse to work for you, but they won't know who you are unless they get hired by you.

You have no ability to kill, and if your henchman dies, you may select one more henchman. After that, you can murder all you like. You're immune to investigation, and you can be lynched or murdered. You have no special defenses. Your win condition implies that you've got to kill basically everyone else in the game, possibly even your subordinates. But keep them around for a while... they come in handy, you know.

You can reveal who you are to your henchman alone, and the Black Hand knows who you are. That's all. You need a fake identity, so here it is: You are Edna Krabappel.

Victory Conditions:

1. Destroy the townspeople of Springfield
    2. Destroy all rival Mafia families
    3. Become the Capo de Tutti Capi.

To : Beefy187
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:18
    Akira- Beefy187
    (fake role: Moe the Bartender)

DO NOT DELETE THIS ROLE PM, and read it in its entirety.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_Szyslak

You are the head of the Yakuza, the Japanese Mafia. You run the "business" in Springfield town, and you control either directly or indirectly all the Restaurants in town as well as the shops and bars. Akira is an "employee" of the Happy Sumo Sushi restaurant, which is known for serving poison blowfish to unsuspecting customers. Bwahahaha!!!!

You're the Godfather of the Yakuza, and you don't tolerate business rivals. You destroy them. There are other mafia families in Springfield, and your task is to utterly annihilate them, as well as the rest of the unconcerned citizens in Springfield itself. You answer to your master, the Black Hand, who chose you to run the business in Springfield. But again, you don't tolerate rivals. Your tasks here are many.

Victory Conditions:

You have a fake identity for protection: You are Moe the Bartender.

To : pevergreen
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:18
    Luigi Risotto- pevergreen
    (fake role: Comic Book Guy)

You are Akira's henchman. Do your bloody work for him, and you will be rewarded! You may kill once per night. You can be detected by the detective, and your victory condition is simple: your Godfather must survive and win the game.

That's all. Roleplay as Comic Book Guy, and send me your kill every night. Good luck.

To : TheFlax
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:20
    Birch Barlow- TheFlax
    (fake role: Lionel Hutz, attorney at law)

DO NOT DELETE this role pm, and read it in its entirety.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s#Birch_Barlow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Hutz

You are conservative Republican political pundit Birch Barlow, who once helped Sideshow Bob get elected Mayor of Springfield over Democrat "Diamond" Joe Quimby. You're a mean-spirited, liberal-hating Rush Limbaugh clone who hates everything that has to do with progressive secularism. You wrote a book "Only turkeys have Left Wings" which expresses your viewpoint.

You're the Godfather of the Republican-leaning Shelbyville Mafia. Your tasks here in Springfield are many; first of all, every Springfield townie must be destroyed, because they vote Democrat. Next, you've got to destroy your hated mafia rivals... especially those blasted Democrats. Finally, although you answer to the Godfather of Godfathers, the Black Hand, eventually you want to deduce who he is, murder him, and then take his place as the next Capo de Tutti Capi.

Victory Conditions:

The Black Hand knows who you are, and he has the power to murder you anytime he pleases, so attempting to betray him early on will be very dangerous. It's also likely the murder attempt will fail, and when it does, he will know to eliminate you, and there's nothing you can do to dodge his bullet. You have no special defensive powers, and if you die, the Republican Party dies with you.

You have selected one henchman, and if he dies you may select again, and after that, you can murder whomever you please. This is when you may want to take a shot at killing the Capo de Tutti Capi and claiming your rightful place as the Don of Dons. You are loyal to no one... and if you wish to murder the Black Hand, your henchman will not be able to do it. You may want to send him on a suicide mission so you have control over the murder yourself when the game approaches closing time.

Be ruthless... do what must be done, Birch Barlow. Your double identity, for your protection, is Lionel Hutz, attorney at Law. That is who you must claim to be, otherwise you're toast.

To : YLC
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:21
    Krusty the Clown- YLC
    (fake role: Seymour Skinner)

You are Birch Barlow's henchman. Do your bloody work for him, and you will be rewarded! You may kill once per night. You can be detected by the detective, and your victory condition is simple: your Godfather must survive and win the game.

That's all. Roleplay as Seymour Skinner, and send me your kill every night. Good luck.

To : Khazaar
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:22
    Fat Tony- Khazaar
    (fake role: Kent Brockman)

DO NOT DELETE this role pm, and please read it in its entirety before you start playing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Tony
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Brockman

You are Fat Tony, head of the local chapter of the D'Amico crime family. You run the "business" in Springfield town.

You're the Godfather of the Springfield Mafia, and you don't tolerate business rivals. You destroy them. There are other mafia families in Springfield, and your task is to utterly annihilate them, as well as the rest of the unconcerned citizens in Springfield itself. You answer to your master, the Black Hand, who chose you to run the business in Springfield. But again, you don't tolerate rivals. Your tasks here are many.

Victory Conditions:

You have a fake identity for protection: You are Kent Brockman.

Please select your henchman now, give me 5 names. They are allowed to refuse to work for you, but they won't know who you are unless they get hired by you.

To : |Sith|R|AntiWarmanCake88
    Date : 2009-04-10 16:26
    Sideshow Bob- Antiwarmancake8

DO NOT DELETE this role pm, and read it in its entirety before you start playing.

You are Sideshow Bob, the SUPER-VILLAIN.

You can elect to murder once per night, or SAVE your murder for another night, and do two murders the next night, and so on. You have one murder to use for every day phase you survive in the game. You can use them all at once, or once per night. It's up to you.

You're immune to being murdered!!!

Victory condition: Be the last one standing. Send me your murder every night, or tell me you wish to abstain from murdering that night!
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 05-08-2009 at 12:33.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Default Re: Role PMs

Thanks for the game, enjoyed the brief time i was alive, very intresting all the mafia backstabbing!
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041