Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Council Of The Magi - Small Mafia - ON HOLD

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

Default Re: Council Of The Magi - Small Mafia - IN PLAY

Quote Originally Posted by A Very Super Market View Post
    I don't feel like editing my other post.

I believe that QJC has a role-blocking ability. My investigation of TheFlax saw him writhing on the ground even before I checked his alignment. Since Sigurd claims to have had this happen to him, he is ruled out, and since I don't have that role, it must be QJC
    Yet you voted him.
    Why would you vote, and your vote is still on, The Flax if you knew he was innocent? Out of the remaining players, you are the most suspicious.
    Status Emeritus

So close to being able to re Member boudica's Avatar
    Apon passing under the main gate:~ Turn right at the Blacksmiths' then pass by the Brewery ~ Head past the fish market, through the square and it's the big hall with the skulls nailed to the door.

Day Seven has ended - write up in a few hours
    Sorry - work is being a bug. WRite-Up to follow as soon as I can.
    Last edited by boudica; 04-28-2009 at 14:17.

Follow the sorcerous carnage HERE!
    Come get your NEW RE_SIZED! Council of the Magi Teaser Sigs here!

Slixpoitation Member A Very Super Market's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC, Canada, North America, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

I investigated TheFlax, and found he was guilty. Thats why.

Oh well, QJC had better roleblock him this night, because otherwise you two are dead.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    Cool store, bro! I want some ham.
    No ham, pepsi.
    They make deli slices of frozen pepsi now? Awesome!
    You also need to purchase a small freezer for storage of your pepsi.
    It runs on batteries. You'll need a few.
    Uhh, I guess I won't have pepsi then. Do you have change for a twenty?
    You can sift through the penny jar
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

- Proud Horseman of the Presence

Quote Originally Posted by A Very Super Market View Post
    I investigated TheFlax, and found he was guilty. Thats why.

Oh well, QJC had better roleblock him this night, because otherwise you two are dead.
    You are not confessing yet? Besides, if what you say is true and Flax is guilty, then he must have cast the spell on himself since Quintus denies having that ability. I guess I should mention that I too threw a spell on the Flax last night. A role blocking one, which involves freezing the victim, but as you say he was already under the influence of the scull spell. If he threw that spell on himself, I would have blocked his attempt. Therefore, I believe it was either you or Quintus who was the spell caster. I took a chance and accused Quintus. He acted like I expected and I knew he had already mentioned being affected by the same spell earlier.
    If I am correct the game ends now. If not, it must be Quintus. Let's hope Flax has saved a spell that will block Quintus.
    Status Emeritus

Vancouver, BC, Canada, North America, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

Perhaps the spell was simply yours. Making someone an infantile mess certainly keeps them from doing important things. Regardless, my investigation came back positive on TheFlax, so I would hope you still have a roleblock available.
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    No ham, pepsi.
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

... Alright AVSM,

If you had quoted your investigation results in your first post after last night, things might have looked differently.
    If as you claim, The Flax is guilty, we have lost. Quintus.JC claims he does not have the block ability that many of us have experienced. I believe the block spell is cast by the Magus Mafioso as a means to remove a vote every other round. If The Flax is guilty, he must have cast it on himself, which I would strongly object to. I cast my blocking spell on The Flax to keep him from doing any night activities.
    This was the result I got:
    Very, very, late into the night:- You leave your luxury penthouse suite and creep stealthily down the ambiently lit corridor, to the main landing. The wide, winding marble staircase - illuminated intermittently by small, caged dragon calves, spirals down into the depths of the Tower of Sorcery below. You pause and then decide on one of the corridors which branches from the landing.

The electric crackle of magic is strong and you realise that there has already been much sorcerous activity in this vicinity!
    Silently you grip the handle of the door to the room of the Mage known as 'TheFlax'

As soon as you enter the room, you sense that all is not right. TheFlax kneels on the floor mouth gaping and eyes wide with sightless horror, the Mage swipes at creatures he cannot see, and you shudder as you recall the terrors which visited you only too recently. You almost think twice, but proceed with your spell anyway - perhaps your Icy Breath might ease some of the Mage's suffering through what remains of the night.

Running your finger along the scrolls runes, they glow coldly and a cloud of ice crystals forms before you. Blowing gently the miniature ice storm swirls toward TheFlax and encompasses his pathetic writhing form. As he freezes you turn from the room - unable to look apon his terrified visage without it bringing back painful memories of your own night terror.

You return to your room and fall to sleep, troubled - awaking a few short hours later as the Sun hits the Tower of Sorcery - to rejoin the Council.
    It does allude to much magic being used in the vicinity of The Flax. I therefore concluded that either you or Quintus had attacked The Flax just before me, adding to the ill fate of The Flax.

You claim The Flax is guilty which contradicts my view of this game. He should not have been able to use his "scull" spell on himself when I blocked him the same night. This means, either you lie or Quintus lies. If you lie, we win, If Quintus lies, he wins.
    Status Emeritus

The Search for Beefy Member TheFlax's Avatar

It seems I was quite the target last night, being allegedly targeted by 3 spells!

I don't believe A Very Super Market, if he truly had a "Guilty" result on me, why not say so at the beginning of the round? (He could have even quoted the PM) Instead, he waited until his own life was on the line before actually saying anything about an investigation.

If the game does not end now, I can't do much to Quintus.JC since I wasted my own "blocking" spell earlier on the game on my innaccurate suspicions.

I'm hoping you made the right choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    TheFlax needs to die on principle. No townie should even be that scummy.

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    This means, either you lie or Quintus lies. If you lie, we win, If Quintus lies, he wins.
    I never have to lie when I'm town.

The above statement is definitely true.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus.JC View Post
    I never have to lie when I'm town.

The above statement is definitely true.
    Which means you lie when you are Mafia, and in this case you are?
    Status Emeritus

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

I was the mafia.
    Seriously, though; this is exciting. I can't wait for the conclusion.

There needs to be a popcorn-eating smiley face. Who wants to make one?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Gah, I thought we weren't allowed to quote PMs. Forgive me, but I am sick, and can't think properly.

Alright, I suppose we have lost then. If it will help at all, here is the result I got.
    After taking a bath - you achieve the meditative state required for performing your spell by watching some of the channels available for free on the wi-fi crystal ball in the corner of your luxury penthouse suite.

Running your finger across the runes of your scroll, you feel raw magic course through you and before your eyes appears a small shaft of bright white light, which pulses and wavers, but steadily grows in size around you.

With a flick of your wrist, you direct the light through the darkened corridors of the Tower of Sorcery until it rests on the Mage known as 'TheFlax'. As soon as your magical presence enters the room, you can tell that all is not right. The Mage known as TheFlax kneels apon the floor - writhing and gibbering in terror - he bats at creatures you cannot see. As your light reaches him, he slides upward and his fear passes for a second, as he hangs completely in the column of light, which bathes him with its peaceful radiation.

Under the light's calm, but penetrating rays; it appears that the Mage known as 'TheFlax' is allied to none other than the Order of The Magi Mafiosi! You release him and the Mage falls once more into sightless fear - clawing at the air around him.

Your minds eye clears and you find yourself once again in your room - thrilled by the results of your spell, but concerned that your target already appeared to be under the influence of some other sinister magic.

You fall into a troubled sleep and when you wake once more, the Sun is already shining on the Tower of Sorcery. It is time to rejoin the Council.
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    No ham, pepsi.
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

Which means you lie when you are Mafia, and in this case you are?
    I nevered lied in this game, and I am in fact - town.

Also I'm running out of suspects, nobody here looks dead suspcious to me.

Very strangely I had a precognition dream last night telling me that Sigurd is actually mafia, even though this isn't Sigurd's playing-style as mafia. I'll await to see if my dream was correct.

That dream was in RL btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus.JC View Post
    I nevered lied in this game, and I am in fact - town.

Also I'm running out of suspects, nobody here looks dead suspcious to me.

Very strangely I had a precognition dream last night telling me that Sigurd is actually mafia, even though this isn't Sigurd's playing-style as mafia. I'll await to see if my dream was correct.

That dream was in RL btw.
    Which means The Flax released his fright spell on himself. This should not have been possible as I went to block his night action last night.
    The results need to be posted. Do any of you know the spell that summons the Magus Supremo?
    Status Emeritus

Obviously, your spell incapacitated TheFlax, who I have investigated and seen to be mafia, from killing anyone.
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    No ham, pepsi.
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

The Search for Beefy Member TheFlax's Avatar

O RLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    TheFlax needs to die on principle. No townie should even be that scummy.

Apon passing under the main gate:~ Turn right at the Blacksmiths' then pass by the Brewery ~ Head past the fish market, through the square and it's the big hall with the skulls nailed to the door.

Which means The Flax released his fright spell on himself. This should not have been possible as I went to block his night action last night.
    The results need to be posted. Do any of you know the spell that summons the Magus Supremo?
    Yup. That'll do it.
    Sorry not to have done the write up yet. I REALLY have been too under it with work. Glad to see that you have all been talking around the subject, but enough! I shall return. Err - at some point.

Blog Entries

I can't wait to say things after the conclusion

Moderator plz lock the thread - I will finish this off when I get back in a couple of weeks. Best B

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

But... but... but....

The waiting is the hardest part!

#Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789