Thread: what to do with eb1?

Default what to do with eb1?

We all kow that one day EBII will be coming out. What we dont know is when. Well i was just wondering what you are doing with EB1 when EBII does finnally arrives? I will probably delete it cause i've got it on my laptop and will need xtra space for EBII =(.
    darn where did my signature go

Default Re: what to do with eb1?

If I uninstall EB1 it will be once the first non beta version of EBII is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    Have the strength of Arnold Schwarzenegger, the voice of Billy Mays and the ability to produce bull**** at a moments notice and you can be the leader of anything.

I'll still play EBI I've been playing Eb for years now and I'll not stop doing it. I'll play them both and they'll be the only games I'm playing.
    "I should like to see any power of the world destroy this race, this small tribe of unimportant people, whose history is ended, whose wars have been fought and lost, whose structures have crumbled, whose literature is unread, whose prayers are no longer answered.... For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia!

William Saroyan, 1935.

High kings of the Mountains: A Hayasdan AAR

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

I will play them both, EB 2 (it's M2TW engine) can't run very well in my laptop, I play EB 1 here... And play EB 2 on my lovely nice and fast desktop...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Even EB 1 was set on normal unit scale in my laptop... where I use Huge settings on M2TW smoothly on my desktop...

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

Downgradez :( Member Iskander 3.1's Avatar

You could see if it's tax deductible and donate it.
    Strikeout!

Quote Originally Posted by Iskander III View Post
    You could see if it's tax deductible and donate it.
    lolol

Id probably play it more often than EB2 ( if i dont haz a new computer by then)
    but if i get a new computer...
    i would play more eb2 than eb1 ;)
    Edvard0
    Only the evil will triumph if good men do nothing .
    Edmund . . . .

I'l still keep EB1 Around, I don't believe in throwing away previous versions just because a sequel comes out.

If anything, I'll keep it around for nostalgia purposes, I have a few all time favorite games I nearly always have installed even if I haven't played them in ages, just for the sake of having them at hand. I don't think my laptop, which I occasionally play some EB on as well (desktop is my main game comp) will fare too well with MTW2 either, so EB1 will definitely still get plenty of play time when I'm away from home.
    Balloons from Andronikos, Frontline1944, HunGeneral, m0r1d1n, Alsatia and skullheadhq

My EB Faction Wallpapers:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=120204

For me, if you get EB II, play it, get bored with it then play EB1. When bored with the latter, play EB II and vice versa. Bored with both? Find yourself a new mod mate.

'Let no man be called happy before his death. Till then, he is not happy, only lucky." -Solon