Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Swords and D20's 2: Return of Anywhere [Concluded]

Default Re: Swords and D20's 2: Return of Anywhere (Concluded)

They should've duct taped you down to your chair IRL! Permanent roleblock always wins.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yaropolk View Post
    They should've duct taped you down to your chair IRL! Permanent roleblock always wins.
    I'd still defeat you!
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    White_Eyes sucks for not protecting me though. But he rez'd me, so I will forgive me. I thought me and Whitey had repaired the rift from Cold War Crisis.
    I had to think ahead..... Beskar is less-then-good for Investigating Travroix......but you helped lynch Reenk, so I will forgive you

I always like to think ahead....(Me survive, was primary since I was the Doctor/Reviver, I was going to revive you anyway)

Have you not started reading those posts; on why I don't trust ATPG or Reenk easily?

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post
    I had to think ahead..... Beskar is less-then-good for Investigating Travroix......but you helped lynch Reenk, so I will forgive you

I always like to think ahead....(Me survive, was primary since I was the Doctor/Reviver, I was going to revive you anyway)

Have you not started reading those posts; on why I don't trust ATPG or Reenk easily?
    But I always liked you since Beefy's Meat mafia game. Though, we had a little falling out in CWC, but we can just blame Greyblades and his imba NPCs for that *tease*.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

I don't harbor any hard feelings.....I just don't like being used like a puppet...Only person to ever do that was Reenk(I trusted him completely and paid for it)

ATPG was lucky in Capo 3, that I didn't want to convince the Vig group to kill him....(Even though Reenk was trying to provoke me to do so....He knows my weak points in that fashion...I don't trust others easily) But then, I don't trust him easily either....and town should always listen when I say "He is Mafia or shouldn't be kept alive" 6 times now.....I am on a roll

I think I recall the incident that your talking about in Beefys game...I put "Sasaki is always guilty and Beskar is always suspicious" because YLC wouldn't let it go.....I knew you were not mafia(I made that mistake before, thanks to Reenk on YLC before....Why he forgot and suspected you so much, is beyond me)

Being my partner is hard...as Death is Yonder can tell you....I once chewed him out for giving too much information to ATPG But I also hold a high standard for myself...So you dieing was my fault....but I put myself and town at risk to fix it...if that is not "Trust"...I don't know what is
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 10-28-2009 at 23:47.

Blog Entries

I am usually honest in Mafia games. (Though I don't go: "Hey, I am Mafia!" or do it Yaropolk style)

The only real time I outright lied was during Mongolia, and only because I was doomed from the very start. It wasn't because of any real skill on anyones part, it was just a very unlucky game with people just wanting to lynch me for no-good reason. I think if anything, it was amazing I survived so long.
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

I am usually honest in Mafia games. (Though I don't go: "Hey, I am Mafia!" or do it Yaropolk style)

The only real time I outright lied was during Mongolia, and only because I was doomed from the very start. It wasn't because of any real skill on anyones part, it was just a very unlucky game with people just wanting to lynch me for no-good reason. I think if anything, it was amazing I survived so long.
    Tsk tsk tsk...

I told you when you "revealed" to me that I wouldn't be made into a pawn of the mafia. I'd go along with you and you'd have a chance to catch the mafia. And, I reserved the right to turn you over to the town for your claim. That's the price for sticking my neck out for you and claiming detective on your behalf. After you helped us lynch your partner, but you were not ready to reveal, I made it so that the town would know who was claiming so they couldn't get played. That caused friction between us and when you voted for me it triggered my scumdar. I revealed your tactics to the public and the town decided you were scum.

Now, about your skill comment-

If I weren't a skilled player, I would have just saluted you and followed you blindly, and you could have caused much more damage to the town. That was the game I proved I wasn't going to be used like a toy. That, and in Capo where I got the mafia to help me investigate the mafia and also lynch the mafia. That was fun.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Blog Entries

Yes, I know Pizza. But you also know I was pretty doomed to begin with, and I basically outright lied to you to buy time. I also hoped cashing in on Ichigo would prove my innocence, but the fact he was never revealed as Mafia.. yeah...

Yes, I know Pizza. But you also know I was pretty doomed to begin with, and I basically outright lied to you to buy time. I also hoped cashing in on Ichigo would prove my innocence, but the fact he was never revealed as Mafia.. yeah...
    You were doomed because Reenk picked up on your scumminess pretty early on. Everything after that was just delaying the inevitable. But this is rather off topic, innit? Thanks for hosting CDF, your games seem to be the bane of the mafia in general and Reenk in particular.

Bastion of Sanity Member Captain Blackadder's Avatar

Good game everyone I am happy that I was the only prisoner to surivive the game.

Coming Soon to a Gameroom Near You

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415