Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KARTHADAST SENATE GOES HIGH ON WEEDS (Crazy Short Stories of The Kart-Hadastei)

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

Default Re: KARTHADAST SENATE GOES HIGH ON WEEDS (Crazy Short Stories of The Kart-Hadastei)

Impostor Down Syndrome! What the...

A month after Jebivjetar meet the Pikachu. As the time goes by, he was more and more intriqued by the appearance of this mystic beast, and he was almost going insane hearing its everyday mumbilng "pikipika chupikipi chu kachupi pikapika chu chukapi pikipika pichu... chupikipi chu pikapika kachu chu chukapi pikipika chupikipi chu pikapika chu chukapi pikipika chupikipi... pika chu pikapi pikapika chu chukapi pikipika chupikipi chu chukipi chu pikapika chu chukapi pikipika chupikipi chu pikapika chu chukapi pikipika chupikipi chu chukapi..."

"Ouch... this rat is made me crazy everytime it start mumbling... Hoo... I allready ask the Scholar Skullheadq about this rodent, but he only smiles and said that I must get the enlightment myself, So... what is this rat? Anyone knows?" Jebivjetar asked to his subordinates.

"Honestly, I don't know about it lord... Maybe if Skullheadq refuse to explain about this rat, we should ask the Baal-Pedobear..." One of his subordinates answered.

"But before that Intel report was confirmed or denied, personally, I got intriqued by the appearance of Marcus Vanilla inside him... No... we shall wait for some..."

"What made your faith in me wavered o Narco guru..." Baal-Pedobear suddenly appeared in front of Jebivjetar.

"I... I... I just didn't know what should I do... I mean... you know that the intel report I receive just recently... In that report, you aren't baal at all... I mean... you are roman... Marcus Vanilla...."

"Enough of your foolishness human... You shall have your faith in me determined, and the more you ask about me, the more heretic are you... and heretic must be punished with death..."

"But.. but..."

"Kill the one who leave our cult... that's my law... we wage wars against those stupid romaioi... and I didn't tolerate foolishness among our ranks..."

"But lord... Himilco and Skullheadq said..."

"ENOUGH!!! NOW I ALLREADY UNLEASED MY CAPS LOCK FURRY!!! I WANT YOU TO FIND AND EXECUTE THOSE TWO LOUDMOUTHED..."

"But how about Baal-Pikachu? I mean, the small mysterious rodent that..."

"ABOUT THIS!?!? LOOK THE PIKACHU IS A FLYING SPHAGETTI MONSTER'S TRICK TO CREATE HERETICS BETWEEN MY FOLLOWERS... YOU CAN SEE THAT THIS RAT WAS ACTUALLY ROMAN RAT!!!" After said that, Baal-Pedobear then shown a shocking mental image of a pikachu...

"But why are you still on your caps lock furry?"

"BECAUSE I WAS MAD WITH YOU HUMAN!!! NOW KILL THEM BOTH, AND I SHALL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRE..."

"But I want to ask something... before we go and punish them... did you really a Marcus Vanilla inside..."

"STOP YOU... DONT MADE ME MAD!!!"

"But I want to ask something lord... before we go and punish them... did you really a Marcus Vanilla inside..."

"STOP YOU DAMMIT... DONT MADE ME MAD!!!"

"But I want to ask something lord Baal Pedobear... before we go and punish them... did you really a Marcus Vanilla inside you..."

"STOP YOU DAMMIT ... DONT MADE ME MAD you !!!"

"but lord... I bet you aren't just a Bear without shame that goes arround without any clothes, as you didn't have any wee-wee seen... it must be a costume and you are just a god donning a bear costume..."

"OH ... YOU HERETIC NOW YOU MUST DIE!!!" But before Baal-Pedobear running his curse, the small Pikachu, hidden in in Jebivjetar's hair (what the hell Jebivjetar put the Pikachu in his hair? maybe to eat some mites?) start glowing and then transform itself to a big, haired figure, at the very same time ripped off Jebivjetar from all his hair...

"Oh NO, ... now I am bald..." Jebivjetar curse asburdly when he start to realize that he becomes a bald man...

"HOO... YOU PIKACHU TRRANSFORM YOURSELF INTO A RIDICULOUS BEING AGAIN... NOW WE SHALL..."

But before many times relapsed, the transformed Pikachu quickly seized an axe from the nearby Dorkim Alupim guardsmen... And then He proceeds to sommersault and lay a killing blow... splitting the Pedobear before Pedobear could react.

"Oh my God, You kill Baal!" Jebivjetar screams, followed by all the present Dorkim Alupim guard said "You Bastard!!!"

And when Jebivjetar proceed to get close to Pedobear's corpse, he pull off the head and see a Marcus Vanilla inside... Outraged, he thrown the corpse into a stone bowl filled with chili...

"Impostor down... I'm the real Baal..." Pikachu calmly cleared the situation...

"But but... how could you..." Jebivjetar said

"Now, I shall give you some background about this evil being... he was among the first evil creation that Flying Sphagetti Monster made... The Flying Sphagetti Monster... my rival god... pledge to protect all Italian under the guise of depowered Zeus-Ivpiter... but one day, the Pedobear aka Marcus Vanilla comes down and ruin some of the Flying Sphagetti Monster's dominion..."

"What does he do?" Jebivjetar asked again.

"Well, did you remember the rape of the Sabines? It was all Pedobear's work... but the Flying Sphagetti Monster seems to have his eyes closed on that matter... now, what happened after that is The Pedobear them claims the title of Baal... having defeated my previous form as Raichu... Now... I want you to help me ravage those Romans, and take the Prized Thunderstone under their Jupiter Capitoline temple..."

"So, we must march to ransack Roma?"

"Barbaropolis, if we must define in the right sense... The Romans are just midless barbarians that couldn't do anything except when the Aliens helped them to copy the intellectual archievement of the Hellens..."

"Damn... those rightful Hellenes must be very angry..."

"That's true... in another dimension, one of the Sons of Alexandros gather everyone with those one vision, one porpose... to archieve Peace through Power... under the Brotherhood of Romaioktonoi... did you want to join?"

"Of course I'll join... Ok now, what should we do after that...?"

"simple... March to Italy... AND UNLEASH THE RAMPAGE ON BARBAROPOLIS! LET THEM PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE... in another dimension!!! oh yeah and since I was a pacifist by trade, You shall not rape them, but everyone must be put on a sword swiftly... ok? rape is a terrible psychological sin that will take it's tool on your future genaration, as I dissaprove abortion and support euthanasia."

"but lord pikachu... why are you made me bald now... give me back my hair..."

"you could use wigs instead real hair..."

"oh yeah... but long hair men is sexy..."

"no... girls addicted to bald men... see?"

"ugh... ok... I'll wear wigs now..."

Now, under the Freed Baal-Pikachu rule... our heroes now had one vision, one purpose... As they start to mobilize their arms... and march to Barbaropolis!

Part 07 Finished

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Because some pointed out that including Pedobear in my story is disturbing, especially for some orgah that dislike 4chan, This time is the last time pedobear made appearance as Pedobear in this AAR (he's dead now), and from this point on, he'll be refered with "Marcus Vanilla the Impostor. I personally said many thanks to Ludens that allow my AAR to life, instead of locking it... so from this point on, please do not refer to Pedobear anymore...

Cute Wolf

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

The Rhetorician Member Skullheadhq's Avatar

Default Re: KARTHADAST SENATE GOES HIGH ON WEEDS (Crazy Short Stories of The Kart-Hadastei)

Haha, this made me laugh.
    "When the candles are out all women are fair."
    -Plutarch, Coniugia Praecepta 46

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Rahwana's Avatar
    Abduct Shinta, and doing something bad with her
    Blog Entries

"Oh my God, You kill Baal!" Jebivjetar screams, followed by all the present Dorkim Alupim guard said "You Bastard!!!"

ROFL!
    Angkara Murka di Macapada

The Philosopher Duke Member Suraknar's Avatar

Interesting AAR...hehe
    Duke Surak'nar
    "Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ"
    Traveled to: Over 70 Countries, most recent: and

~ Ask not what modding can do for you, rather ask what you can do for modding ~
    ~ Everyone dies, not everyone really fights ~

oh, yes... kidnapping of those samnitian women is what we need
    Last edited by Jebivjetar; 11-21-2009 at 02:35.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jebivjetar View Post
    oh, yes... kidnapping of those samnitian women is what we need
    I was a pacifist by trade, You shall not rape them, but everyone must be put on a sword swiftly... ok? rape is a terrible psychological sin that will take it's tool on your future genaration, as I dissaprove abortion and support euthanasia."
    Stop your terrible act sinners! your new god is trying to made you a good guys.....

Actually the Sabines aren't the same with Samnites... they life in a very different area.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    Interesting AAR...hehe
    More precisely: very interesting and will sting your brain!

U14 Footballer Member G. Septimus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[I]
    "you could use wigs instead real hair..."

"oh yeah... but long hair men is sexy..."

"no... girls addicted to bald men... see?"

"ugh... ok... I'll wear wigs now.../I]
    I think I've seen this conversation before.............
    x2

Big Romani Fan
    Die Manschaaft
    ]

Der Rekordmeister

What's funny is that these so called weed traders may actually be possible in Karthadast. If I recall hemp was a respectable crop used throughout the world until just recently

Ah, when will the next update be?

Blog Entries

Ah Soory... well... maybe next sunday after I finish the Portugese Invasion map.... I promise now....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Wolf View Post
    Ah Soory... well... maybe next sunday after I finish the Portugese Invasion map.... I promise now....
    Yeah, don't worry pal... I read the literatures, and you interpret it in game's athmosphere, I read about a city and you search it on the map, i read about armoury, armament, and fighting styles, and you draw the sketch....... we're a darn good team! but apparently we need more beer to doing our business..... especially after I finish that arab-melayu writings.... I can drunk again!!!! Yay!!!!

Blog Entries

CHAPTER 8 (FINAL CHAPTER)

LAST DAY ON BARBAROPOLIS?

Satalextos Basileus Seron Member satalexton's Avatar

HUZZAH!!!!! clearly one of the best AARs of 2009

"ΜΗΔΕΝ ΕΩΡΑΚΕΝΑΙ ΦΟΒΕΡΩΤΕΡΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΙΝΟΤΕΡΟΝ ΦΑΛΑΓΓΟΣ ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΚΗΣ" -Lucius Aemilius Paullus

LOL!
    Pikachu shitting on the remains of Barbaropolis!
    You inspired me to make my own AAR

Blog Entries

Hmm... so the last chapter is "Fill anything in the blank chapter?" eh?
    And it ends up with Pikachu shitting on the Roman remains? how dare.......

U14 Footballer Member G. Septimus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    Hmm... so the last chapter is "Fill anything in the blank chapter?" eh?
    And it ends up with Pikachu shitting on the Roman remains? how dare.......
    hey, dont take it too serious.........
    EB is just a game afterall, and this AAR is GOOD
    x2

Big Romani Fan
    Die Manschaaft
    ]

Der Rekordmeister

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Septimus Severus View Post
    hey, dont take it too serious.........
    EB is just a game afterall, and this AAR is GOOD
    Yeah, you are right.... Cute Wolf always come with a really nice Idea.... and I wonder what happened in the sequel then.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    This thread is disturbing on so many levels.
    The first thing I thought when I read this thread exactly. Thank God for Ludens. I wonder if you, Ludens, read every single thread. It must take such a long time!!!
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: KARTHADAST SENATE GOES HIGH ON WEEDS (Crazy Short Stories of The Kart-Hadastei)

Quote Originally Posted by vartan View Post
    I wonder if you, Ludens, read every single thread.
    That's the idea. When I am rushed I do sometimes skip the longer posts and rely on members to use the report button.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ludens View Post
    That's the idea. When I am rushed I do sometimes skip the longer posts and rely on members to use the report button.
    Lol, you means some member really report this AAR?

I don't think Ludens means ("means" ???) somebody necessarily reported this AAR. It is now my understanding that Ludens can't possibly read every single letter posted. Rather, (s)he does his(her) best and follows up the rest using reports. So I guess we can help moderator by reporting anything (s)he might miss! <<
    Former Projects:

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: KARTHADAST SENATE GOES HIGH ON WEEDS (Crazy Short Stories of The Kart-Hadastei)

Actually, I was watching this one from the get-go. Whether it was reported or not I shall not say.

Quote Originally Posted by vartan View Post
    I don't think Ludens means ("means" ???) somebody necessarily reported this AAR. It is now my understanding that Ludens can't possibly read every single letter posted. Rather, (s)he does his(her) best and follows up the rest using reports. So I guess we can help moderator by reporting anything (s)he might miss!
    Correct, although I do try to read, or at least skim-read, every post made in these forums. I am male, by the way.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Blog Entries

Wahahahahaha........ Oh Come on.... wait till I update my lastest AAR
    It was kinda weird seeing my older AAR get bumped more than my newer....

this is silly, and outrageous....and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

now lets go high on weeds! =)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elthore View Post
    this is silly, and outrageous....and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

now lets go high on weeds! =)
    thank you, but now, Jebi's timeslip adventure allready ended, he was caught by FBI time force police....

I wonder how to recruit Iberial lancer and Iberial heavy swordmen in 271BC, since the two are only recruitable in level 4 foreign barracks.
    Last edited by Ludens; 07-04-2010 at 11:02. Reason: removed enormous and unnecessary quote

Easy. You mod. CuteWolf mods all the time.
    Former Projects:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123