Thread: Europa Barbarorum patch 1.2

Angry Europa Barbarorum patch 1.2

Just joined and Im very new. I recently installed EUROPA BARBARORUM patch 1.1 which works fine but Im having problems with patch 1.2! Im getting this after following all the steps.....[First select your RTW where EB1.1 is, then remove this]...Okay you probably got alot of this but like I said im very new and I dont know where to put the 1.2 patch

I clicked the CREATIVE ASSEMBLY and clicked ROME - TOTAL WAR (not the folder) it didnt work!
    I back slash and type EB right after total war (ROME - TOTAL WAR\EB) that didnt work! can anybody guide me through this. Im getting really frustrated!!!!

ROME TOTAL REALISM is looking good about now!!!!!

Default Re: Europa Barbarorum patch 1.2

Put it in the same place you put 1.1. That would be just the Rome total war folder.

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Default Re: Europa Barbarorum patch 1.2

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to not miss the EB-FAQ and the Frequent encountered issues.

Browse to your RTW folder where you installed 1.1 into, afterwards delete the line saying [First select your RTW where EB1.1 is, then remove this].

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions

Post Re: Europa Barbarorum patch 1.2

hi, i have the same problem! but if i erase the sentence above there's nothing write more and i can't leave the folder like this...what i have to write' until now i never played europa barbarorum cause i only could arrive to install patch 1.1, i would play with 1.2 too :/ thank you very much for every suggest you can told me!