Thread: BI for EB on a Mac

Default BI for EB on a Mac

Hey,

I'm running Rome Gold (Mac Edition) on a MacBook Pro, OS 10.6. I'd love to be able to run Europa Barbarorum with the BI engine, but Ferromancer's installer won't work for me on a mac (because it's an .exe). Is there another way to run EB on BI that would work on a Mac?
    Last edited by Jackaloboulos; 10-11-2010 at 17:15.

Default Re: BI for EB on a Mac

...failing that, is there a non-.exe version of Ferromancer's or another installer?

- Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellos Athenaios View Post
    Thanks a ton, man!

your going to have to manually add things like shield wall to units, but im playing it on my Mac using EB. First, start a game using the RTW.app, then save it, and load up BI with the -mod:eb, and just continue campaign. You cant start a new campaign or custom battless, but you get everything else from BI (better AI...NAVAL INVASIONS..shield wall..etc)

Would it be possible to enable custom battles by editing or tweaking some file somewhere?