Thread: Warning!! - Certain Vet-upgrades are bugged - Don't waste your Clantokens!

Blog Entries

Default Warning!! - Certain Vet-upgrades are bugged - Don't waste your Clantokens!

I tested as Cav-clan and now as Spear-clan, I wasted around 160 Clantokens.

People could manage to give lvl 5 veterans the lvl 9 abilities, such as: Bansai and inspire. This is bugged!
    It can work, but it also bugs many times. Hold firm is completely bugged, I couldnt get it to work at all.
    I also work from other people, that Hold Firm didnt work. If by any chance someone could manage to get this work, please PM me with pics.

1. You always need to spent 4 normal skills, only than the bottom window with clanskills will "unlock"

2. Bansai and/or inspire can be put on lvl 5/6 units, its done to cavs and it works also on spears ( didnt got info about sword yet)
    I lost 5 yari cavs while testing this.

3. Hold Firm, didnt work on lvl 9 units, I tested it with only 4 base upgrades and also with one spear having 8 upgrades in the upper window.
    It seems to be completely bugged, it doesnt appear.

4. Inspire as Spearclan. I think, that putting it on lvl 9 units dont cause problems. At least I could manage it twice now.

Its probably a bug, that we can put it already on lvl 5 units, this is surely the reason that it sometimes bugs.
    My tests are not a perfect overview, I simply lack tokens. If you have experience, share it please.

So far I think, that getting a vet to lvl 9 and than putting the ability on it, is a save way, at least for bansai and inspire.
    Hold firm isnt working at all.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...964?tab=public
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...37/?tab=public

5. Double stats. If you got accuracy or reload skill (just example) up in the normal upper window and than add additional accuracy/reload skill as clanskill, it happened that the upper points disappear. Sometimes the stats are still there, so only the 2 little yellow buttons did disappear, we also had the situation, where the unit got completely bugged.

Summary:

There are a lot of risks! You might lose the vet because the ability doesnt show, but you have to pay for.
    I personal dont spent more than one ability for now. So I put bansai or inspire up and than stop. At some point with a lot of clantokens, I will try and put maybe a second ability on some units.
    Last edited by Kocmoc; 04-11-2011 at 16:10.

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Default Re: Warning!! - Certain Vet-upgrades are bugged - Don't waste your Clantokens!

Thank you for the information Kocmoc! Very, very good to know.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Warning!! - Certain Vet-upgrades are bugged - Don't waste your Clantokens!

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Thank you for the information Kocmoc! Very, very good to know.
    Good to see, that its useful to some people, thanks!