Thread: Gameroom Rules and Reference [READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING]

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Gameroom Rules and Reference [READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING]

This thread contains the official rules for the Gameroom, but it also contains helpful resources for you. If you have any questions about the Rules or this thread, contact GeneralHankerchief.

Table of Contents

1. Table of Contents (link) - Find whatever you're looking for
    2. Gameroom Rules (link) - Read this first!
    3. Mafia Glossary (link) - Gameroom terminology
    4. Mafia Roles description (link) - Basic roles usually included in games
    5. The Legendary "Mafia Rules" (link) - Everything in this list is completely true
    6. Hosting Tips (link) - Tips on Design, Balance, Using the editor, Music, Images, Video
    7. Past Games Synopsis (link) - The illustrious history of Gameroom gaming. (note: not updated since 2009. I may or may not turn this one into a project. -GH)
    8. Frequently Asked Questions (link)
    9. Adding a Timer to your Phases (link) - See other hosts have that fancy red real-time clock counting down until the end of the phase? Here's how to get yours.

Other useful threads

Gameroom Statistics (link) - Contains statistics on games and mafia players. Awesome job, Romanic! (note: not updated since 2011)
    Mafia Host Queue 6.0 (link) - See the calendar for upcoming games. Also, this is the place to post if you want to host a game.
    List of Mafia Players 2.0 (link) - Need players? Wish to be invited? Don't want to be invited? Go here. List starting from scratch as of September 2015. If you haven't put your name on yet, do so!
    The current Gameroom policy discussion thread (link) - Have your say in the direction the Gameroom takes next.
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 09-11-2015 at 23:58.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Default GAMEROOM RULES

Greetings fellow Orgah Mafia players!!

We in the moderator team (yes, I know there's only one current mod. No, I'm not changing this line. -GH) felt the need for a compilation of rules and hosting help into one thread. This will make it easier for our new players to quickly get an overview of what we expect of those who wish to participate in, or host a mafia game in the Gameroom.

General rules and advice:

1. The forum rules apply to mafia games: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/faq.php.

2. Sportmanship. We expect players to adhere to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsmanship according to Wiki
    Sportsmanship is conformance to the rules, spirit, and etiquette of sport. More grandly, it may be considered the ethos of sport. It is interesting that the motivation for sport is often an elusive element. Sportsmanship expresses an aspiration or ethos that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect, and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.
    3. Friendliness. Be nice to our new and old players. We should also strive to help new players feel welcome. Any comments perceived to be detracting from the friendly environment are particularly unwelcome.

4. Rules are rules of course, but common sense and reasonableness from hosts and players are highly appreciated.

5. Role playing is fun, but make sure your co-players understand you are acting.

6. Courtesy to the host. These people invest their time and energies in creating games for your amusement, and are not monetarily compensated at all for their efforts. As such, making disparaging comments towards them is greatly frowned upon. There are far more constructive ways to resolve any issue that may arise.

The most important rule is, always has been and always will be :
    Have Fun!

Not played mafia before?

General hosting rules:

1. There are limits to the number of games that can run synchronously.
    Regular Games (10 or more players at the outset of the game):
    1 at a time.

Mini Games (3-9 players at the outset of the game):
    unlimited.
    No queue required, but mini games should conclude within 120 hours of game start

Speed Mafia (number of players will vary):
    unlimited.
    Phases are limited to a maximum of 30 minutes – pick up the pace!
    Games where no one has posted in more than one hour are subject to closure

Non-mafia Games:

unlimited.
    Consult with the moderator before setting one up, but I will usually have no objections. Not subject to the queue.

2. Games that fail to secure enough players after a reasonable sign up period will be closed and the host returned to the bottom of the queue.

3. Hosts that fail to begin their game within 72 hours of reaching current host status may be returned to the bottom of the queue. This will certainly happen after one week.

4. The current restriction of one Regular game at a time is per discussion in the September 2015 policy discussion thread. GeneralHankerchief or the current moderator(s) reserve(s) the right to change this policy at any time based on the overall activity levels in the Gameroom as well as player demand.

5. The next Regular game in the queue is permitted to begin sign-ups if the currently active game is in its final phase or two.

6. A host has to put in his/her rules the expected duration of day and night phases. This cannot be longer than 48 hours (the preferred duration is 24 hours). There will be allowance of extensions to phases, but only under certain conditions. One would be certain lynch conditions. But this should not bring the phase to more than 72 hours total. Make sure you get a moderator’s approval to extensions.

Abusing this rule will result in closed games.

Hosting Advice:

1. Plan your game carefully and request a slot for your game in the Request to Host games. Take a quick look at previous games to get a general idea of what it takes to host.
    If you are unsure of what to do or need particular advice, you can contact the moderators.
    Mafia wiki link

2. Define the rules and game mechanics in the opening post of your game thread.

3. Balance your game. Make sure you give the mafia and the town equal opportunity to win.

4. Advertise your game.
    a) If you want an advertisement for your mafia game(s) in other subfora then the Gameroom or through a global forum announcement, please PM GeneralHankerchief the text of the advertisement and they'll spread the word. Adding a nice pic related to the theme of your game is always a good idea.

b) Also, don't forget to announce your game in your sig

c) PM is your friend when mass recruiting. Please abide by the wishes of the players who do or do not wish to receive PM invitations as per this thread (and if you haven't post your own preferred status yet, please do so!).

5. Communicate with moderators to help you with mod-related features.
    - Closing thread during night phase.
    - Removal or editing of unwanted posts (e.g. dead can’t talk rule).

Communicating with the moderator:

1. If you specifically need moderator action in a thread (i.e. moving/renaming something, temporary closure, etc.) there are a few ways to contact me:
    - PM the listed moderator (as of December 2016, GeneralHankerchief).
    - Tag me in a post. This is done by using the @ symbol directly preceding my username, like so: @GeneralHankerchief. This is my personal preference.
    - If you've done one of the previous two options and have received no response, report a post. This will send a report to my email address which I check multiple times a day.

2. If you need to contact me regarding specifically objectionable material, go straight to reporting a post.

3. If I make a post in green font, this means that I am speaking officially as Gameroom moderator and should be taken as separate from any in-character posts I make as part of whichever game the post is in. If I make a post in bold green, I am also speaking officially as Gameroom moderator, but it probably means that I am not amused about something and really need to emphasize a particular point.

4. If your issue is with the moderator or the moderation itself, you have three avenues of recourse:
    - PM the moderator (and potentially the game host depending on the circumstance) and work it out privately
    - Post in the Gameroom policy discussion thread
    - If you wish to escalate the issue, post in the Watchtower
    Doing so in a game thread, particularly while the game is ongoing, is not the appropriate place for this and may be met with official action regardless of and separate from the original issue.

Disclaimer: These rules are subject to change at the moderator's discretion.
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 12-15-2016 at 06:06.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Default MAFIA GLOSSARY

Abstain: A vote during a day phase which registers that a player is present and playing the game, but cannot decide on who to Lynch that day. Abstain is not the same as No Lynch. Some games do not permit Abstain votes.

Active Contributor: Someone who posts not only who they want executed, but why they think that person is guilty/innocent. Their efforts are heroic, but they usually end up being killed.

Alive: This is what you want to be. If you’re alive you can still vote, and help your side (Town, Mafia, Third Party, Fourth Column, Fifth Element, etc.) win.

Bandwagon: Generally refers to a poor Case that suddenly steamrolls in momentum by gaining multiple votes. The term is also frequently, but inaccurately, used to refer to any situation in which a single player has a large number of votes. See Third on the Bandwagon.

Bunvote: When attempting to bold your vote from a cell phone, you mistakenly mess up the formatting and the bold tag becomes a "b" before "unvote".

Bussing: Scum voting for their partner to make themselves look like a Townie.

Case: One or more posts by a single player which present Evidence that another player is Scummy. Cases are usually wrong, and are commonly followed by a Bandwagon.

Detective: One of the major roles in the game; the other being Mafia Member. Detectives use night actions to investigate other players. Results vary depending on the game, but generally provide information on whether a person is Scum.

Evidence: Anything which demonstrates that a player is Scummy. Can include Detective results, but is usually composed of thread and Write-up analysis.

Finger of Suspicion: Used to draw attention to players who are acting Scummy but who, for whatever reason, are not worth voting for at that precise moment. Also useful for keeping pro-town roles alive, as Mafia tend not to kill people who are regularly considered Scummy.

FoS: See Finger of Suspicion.

Game: One game of Mafia. Comparable to a TV season. For example, in Game I Kagemusha and Shadows killed off the entire Town, earning a Mafia Victory.

High Profile: A player who is likely to be targeted by investigations/abilities in the first few rounds due to their name. (e.g. Sasaki, Ichigo and ATPG)

Host: The person running the game. They control all aspects of the game, and their rulings are final.

Invisible player: No matter what game it is, they are never the target of a bandwagon or a murder early on in a game, and often times survive to the end even when they don't lurk. (e.g. Joooray, A Very Super Market, Caius, Csargo, Splitpersonality, Double A)

Kill: When a player is removed from play by a night action. Kills are usually done by scum, but can also be done by some Town roles.

Lack of Information Syndrome: When a townie reveals that they aren't mafia simply by the fact that they have huge opportunities to cause devastating blows to the mafia's enemies, and yet they aren't making such moves. Example:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    In a game with two mafia families over on TWC, The Legend of Zelda: War of Hyrule, it had seemingly been decided by known cult members that Autolycus was to be the alternative lynch instead of another candidate, because it would have benefited the the cult. They had already tried to murder him outright and failed, so the smart move was to get rid of him. A basic townie ended up not voting for Autolycus, even though he was posting something else which made him seem like he was cult. To my mafia family, it looked like he was cult, but because his behavior did not match the expected coordinated attack strategy for that round by the cult, I made the call that he was not cult. The lack of information, lack of coordination in this case, is what convinced me that player was actually townie. If he was cult, it would have been a game-winning move to vote for Autolycus. This only works in crucial, game-winning situations, where the expected and almost forced move by the mafia is to do a certain thing, so it's not that common.

Lurker: Someone who does not vote/doesn’t watch the thread. Lurkers will be dealt with by the Wrath of God.

Lynch: When a person is killed by way of having a majority of votes. A person who is lynched may or may not be a townie.

Mafia: Name of the game, as well as the main game faction which is trying to eliminate the Town. This term is commonly used for that faction even if the Host's storyline gives the group some other name (i.e Sith, Vampires, Justin Bieber Fans).

Mafia member: A player in the Mafia faction. Mafia members typically Kill at night.

Mafia Victory: Earned when a mafioso kills all Town faction members, as well as any non-aligned scum.

Mafiosi: Plural of mafioso.

Mafioso: Shortened term of Mafia Member. Usually used in my postings of kills/execution.

Meatballing: Voting for someone for no reason. Coined by Silver Rusher when Lemur (a mafioso) voted for him in Game II on the basis that he saw SR “eating a spicy meat-a-ball.”

No Lynch: A vote during a day phase to refrain from Lynching any players at all during that phase. Most games do not allow No Lynch votes.

OMGUS: "Oh My God U Suck"; refers to voting for someone for the sole reason that they voted you. Generally seen as scummy and discouraged.

Perfect Information Syndrome: When a mafioso accidentally reveals he knows more than the average uninformed townie really should, either through directly declaring such information while talking about something else, or through their voting patterns. Example:
    (And foundation of another concept, Mafia ESP) Star Wars: Return of the Sith hosted by Sigurd, Subotan's voting pattern indicated that he knew who would be alive and who would be murdered by the end of the game, because his votes nicely complemented his murders, and he rarely ended up voting for people who ended up surviving to near the endgame. [There are better and less complicated examples of this... such as accidentally blurting out knowledge of some hidden or in-depth quirk about the game that a common townie shouldn't know]

PIS: See Perfect Information Syndrome.

Replacement: A player who takes over for another player who is about to be removed by the Host due to Suicide or WoG. Replacement is far more preferable than Suicide or WoG, as it does not upset game balance as much. Replacements are almost always Townies, as players with more interesting roles tend to participate more frequently.

Reveal: A move whereby a player publicly claims to have a specific role and/or powers. Detectives can reveal to post their Investigation results, however most reveals are done to prevent a player from being Lynched. Reveals can be faked by scum, who pretend to be Town-aligned.

Role PM: A private message sent by the Host at the start of the game, informing the player of what role he will take in the game.

Rule #1: An Org inside joke, which holds that Sasaki Kojiro is always guilty (i.e. Scum) in every game he plays. Generally considered the Mafia equivalent of an urban legend, though still commonly mentioned. The Org 'Mafia Rules' thread can be found here.

Rules: A number of rules which used to be true, but are now a sidegame for entertainment. See: Rule #1.

Scum: Mafia/Serial Killers etc. All Anti-Town roles.

Scummy: Players who are exhibiting behavior which is typical of Scum.

Scumtell: Something that points to a player being mafia, due to actions they have performed. Could comprise of words, post length, and attitude amongst other things. Typically a variation in the known behavior of a specific player, that indicates they have a role other than Townie.

Status list: Posted with every Write-up. It consists of who’s alive, who’s been killed, who’s been executed, and, when applicable, who’s dead for some other reason (usually a suicide or the Wrath of God).

Suicide: A death that occurs when, for whatever reason, someone cannot or does not want to play anymore. Suicides are done by the Host, in a manner similar to a WoG.

Survivor: What living Townies become when all scum have been eliminated.

Third on the Bandwagon: A situation in which a player is the third person to vote on a Bandwagon. Commonly used as Evidence that the player is Scum and is trying to blend into a vote without needing to initiate a Case themselves. Generally considered the Mafia equivalent of an urban legend, though still commonly used.

Toe of Suspicion: A weak FoS, commonly ignored by most players as a joke without serious accusation behind it.

ToS: See Toe of Suspicion.

Total Mafia Victory: This occurs when the Mafia succeed in wiping out the entire Town, with all mafia members remaining alive. It is a total embarrassment for the Townies.

Town: The game faction which is trying to eliminate the scum. Includes all players working towards this victory objective, regardless of their specific role. This term is commonly used for that faction even if the Host's storyline gives the group some other name (i.e Jedi, Shaolin Monks, Frontroom Residents).

Townie: This term has two different definitions. In its literal term, it means a player without any kind of special role. However, it is also commonly used to refer to anyone who is working towards a Town victory, such as Detective.

Town Victory: This occurs when the Townies are successful in eliminating all scum.

Vote Indexing: Method invented by Kommodus in Mafia II to find the mafia. Involved a spreadsheet keeping track of how often a certain person had voted for an innocent. Rendered largely null and void in following games since the Mafia are not so foolish as to be caught by it (Kommodus himself was a mafioso in Mafia III and deliberatly fooled it).

WIFOM: Stands for "wine in front of me" a reference to the scene from "The Princess Bride". Describes a situation where you go in an endless loop without reaching a conclusion, e.g. "He voted for himself and mafia care about living so he can't be mafia but he knew we would think that so it's a clever ploy so he is mafia but he knew we knew he knew..."

WoG: See Wrath of God

Wrath of God: What Lurkers suffer. Players who do not participate in the game for an extended period of time are removed from play by the Host using the WoG. Results in death in the same manner as a Kill or Lynch, but does not result from any actions by any other players. WoGs typically occur after a player has not participated for three complete day/night cycles.

Write-up: A summary posted by the Host at the end of a phase that details the events and progresses the game.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 06-06-2011 at 22:01.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Default MAFIA ROLES

See what other reference materials have to say- Wikipedia
    More mafia roles

Investigative roles: (Detective) - Send the game host a message at night saying which player to investigate. The game host then reveals information (such as alignment) about the targeted player.

Protective roles: (Doctor) - Send the game host a message at night saying which player to protect. If the targeted player is attacked at night, they survive due to medical attention.

Killing roles: (Vigilante) - Send the game host a message at night saying which player to murder. That player is removed from the list of living players.

Blocking roles: (Roleblocker) - Send the game host a message at night saying which player to block. That player cannot perform any actions at night.

Recruitment roles: (Recruiter) - Send the game host a message at night saying which player to recruit. That player then switches alignment to your side.

Redirecting roles: (Bus Driver) - Send the game host a message at night saying which two players to switch. Actions affecting one player will instead affect the other. This usually does not affect the ability of the two targeted players to act normally at night, but it does affect actions targeting those players.

Group roles: (Mason, Lover) - Masons begin the game knowing each other are innocent or on the same team. However, if this is not explicitly stated by the game host, one or more members of the mason group could be guilty. Lovers have the goal of surviving the game together, regardless of alignment otherwise. This trumps their official alignment.

Voting roles: (Double voter) - The player's vote may count extra, such as a tiebreaker, or could be counted twice.

Public roles: (Director) - The Director may be elected to such a position by the votes of other players. Once in power, they may be able to determine what happens in a tie (no lynch, double lynch, or pick which player dies). Player may also be able to determine method of death.

Handicap roles: (Drunk, Miller) - The player is saddled with a handicap. Drunk players cannot speak except in gibberish, but may vote. Millers are townies but appear guilty upon investigation.

Handicapper roles: (Silencer) - A Silencer can make someone unable to speak (or vote) the next day. Usually cannot target the same player twice in a row.

Post Mortem roles: (Coroner) - While the Coroner is alive, the alignment of the dead, or the method of their death, may be revealed.

Reanimation roles: (Reviver) - Send the game host a message at night saying which player to bring back from the dead, and return to active play.

Immune roles: (Godfather, Bulletproof) - Have special abilities negating the powers of other roles. Godfather roles do not read as guilty when scanned, and Bulletproof roles cannot be killed at night.

Special roles: (Village Idiot) - Has a goal of being lynched. This can cause other negative events for their team.

First Party roles: "TOWN" - Wins when all Mafia and Serial Killers are eliminated.

Second Party roles: "MAFIA" - Wins when all Townies and Serial Killers are eliminated. May not need to eliminate the Serial Killer.

Third Party roles: "NEUTRAL, JOKER, SERIAL KILLER, etc"

Neutral- Depending on the game, can win by surviving the game with the town, mafia, or serial killer. Often wants to be converted to a team.
    Joker- Can only win by being lynched. Lynching the Joker usually causes everyone else to lose. For obvious reasons, this role is extremely unpopular with players.
    Serial Killer- Usually must win by being the last one standing, by eliminating all townies and mafia alike, possibly even the neutrals. May have special win conditions.
    Thief- Wins by collecting certain items from other players.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 06-06-2011 at 22:20.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Default THE LIST OF "MAFIA RULES"

Original Thread

The Revised List

Rule 1: Sasaki is always guilty.
    Rule 2: Vote: Sasaki
    Rule 3: No whining about losing.
    Rule 4: Dont trust anyone.
    Rule 5: Take your time when faking PMs.
    Rule 6: It's always a trap.
    Rule 7: Trust Husar, our local townie.
    Rule 8: Half the town will get WoGed.
    Rule 9: If playing as the Mafia do not kill Kagemusha. His death is cursed.
    Rule 10: "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" -- Vito Corleone
    Rule 11: March divided, strike concentrated.
    Rule 12: Dont kill people who arent actually playing.
    Rule 13: There's no such thing as too much pm inbox space.
    Rule 14: If mafia, don't kill Sasaki. He's probably on your side, somehow.
    Rule 15: Csargo is always innocent.
    Rule 16: Always use invisible mode.
    Rule 17: Never assume the new player is harmless.
    Rule 18: Reenk is Reenk.
    Rule 19: It's not personal, it's just business.
    Rule 20: Winning isn't everything.
    Rule 21: There are exceptions to every rule.
    Rule 22: Don't spam.
    Rule 23: Expect the unexpected.
    Rule 24: Never give up.
    Rule 25: Pizza's games always have a twist.
    Rule 26: Lynch the lurkers.
    Rule 27: Assume the worst in every possible situation.
    Rule 28: The ending is always fake.
    Rule 29: If there is a Godfather in a game, always lynch GH.
    Rule 30: Ignore the dead scum. Don't listen to a word they say.
    Rule 31: Don't get distracted.
    Rule 32: If pizza offers himself in the first round, lynch him; if pizza offers himself any round, lynch him.
    Rule 33: Don't lynch Beefy.
    Rule 34: Lynch beefy.
    Rule 35: When you have people convinced not to kill you, DON'T KEEP TALKING!
    Rule 36: Sometimes, one must tell the truth in order to deceive.
    Rule 37: The Joker is banned forever.
    Rule 38: The Joker is banned forever. Yes, its worth repeating.
    Rule 39: Do what it takes to win.
    Rule 40: It's always who you least suspect.
    Rule 41: Metagaming is rarely as useful as you'd think.
    Rule 42: Bandwagoning on a really large wagon adds nothing and causes harm.

THE LEGENDARY ORIGINAL LIST
    Rule 1 : Sasaki is always guilty
    Rule 2 : Vote:Sasaki
    Rule 3: No whining about losing, because if you were mafia you wouldnt be complaining
    Rule 4: TruePraetorian will always win
    Rule 5. Beefy is always innocent
    Rule 6: Dont Trust Caius
    Rule 7: Dont trust anyone.
    Rule 8: When in doubt, fake some PMs.
    Rule 9: Always trust the person you most suspect
    Rule 10: Sarathos is never mafia
    Rule 11: Claim real pms are fake, and fake pms are real. Then distract the town with a new lynch target.
    Rule 12: Convince people that you are innocent, even if you are.
    Rule 13. Make sure said fake PMs are not made in a 5 minute time frame.
    Rule 14. Find loop-holes in the rules and make the town angry
    Rule 15. spam hosts inbox so detective cant send results in
    Rule 16. pull a spartan
    Rule 17. its always a trap
    Rule 18. When you die but know who is guilty, spam suspicious smileys
    Rule 19. Kill off everyone you know personally, because if they're scum and fool you you'll never live it down.
    Rule 20. Trust Husar, our local townie.
    Rule 21. Sarathos is a lurker
    Rule 22. Half the town will get WoGed.
    Rule 23. Start a bandwagon vote against the guy who is obviously good for the town.
    Rule 24. Pretend like you don't have time to pay attention when you're really just lurking scum.
    Rule 25. The game is Mafia, not mafia
    Rule 26. If playing as the Mafia do not kill Kagemusha. His death is cursed.
    Rule 27. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" -- Vito Corleone
    Rule 28. Paranoia is good - finally deciding to trust anyone is bad.....
    Rule 29. March divided, strike concentrated.
    Rule 30. Put Andres on ignore.
    Rule 31. Lynch Sasaki. Just in case.
    Rule 32. Drisos is usually confirmed innocent. Still, don't listen to him.
    Rule 33. When you're winning the battle vs. town, there's no other way of losing your honour than cuddling up with the other families. Go for it.
    Rule 34. Dont kill people who arent actually playing...
    Rule 35. unvote a tie so you commit suicide. When you are dead, post fake PMs and get GH lynched, then do the same for Drisos, and watch as both townies vote each other and the only remaining mafioso does nothing but watch as he wins.
    Rule 36. keep posts short
    Rule 37. Look what number you are on before posting new rules
    Rule 38. There's no such thing as too much pm inbox space.
    Rule 39. Jump on the bandwagon
    Rule 40- If neccessary, win a doctor promotion and lose it in 24 hours.
    Rule 41. If Mafioso, build up a fake role from the onset. Reveal at appropriate moment.
    Rule 42. Be active. Dont pull a Motep and leave the game right in the middle without notice.
    Rule 43. is a valid statement in your defence.
    Rule 44. Stay Cheerful ...even if you arent... ...
    Rule 45. If mafia, don't kill Sasaki. He's probably on your side, somehow.
    Rule 46. I'm always innocent. ALWAYS!!! (Csargo)
    Rule 47. Don't swear to anything in Mafia, it's dishonest to swear truth in a game of lies
    Rule 48. KILL EVERYTHING!!! PARTY UP!
    Rule 49. Whatever you do, dont use " " It makes you seem suspicious. However, is fine, as it will usually be taken jokingly.
    Rule 50. OMG, there are 50 rules...ummm....DEATH BY TRAY IT SHALL BE
    Rule 51. Don't listen to the psychological warfare... If someone calls you a pure opportunist with no honor just rest easy with the knowledge that you will show them all.
    Rule 52. Before giving your word on something, consider what that actually means. If you know you won't be able to go through with something, use softer terms. One's integrity should be valued and can be hard to regain.
    Rule 53 - This is mafia, not the boyscout knot-tieing championships. Players are supposed to backstab, lie and betray.
    Rule 54 - Mafia is roleplaying. Characters kill, lynch and betray. Not players.
    Rule 55 - Even though his pretentiousness obliges him to pretend otherwise at all times, Louis is usually utterly clueless.
    Rule 55 - Not to mention, utterly useless as well.
    Rule 56. Keep it real.
    Rule 57. Whoever is organising the secret town discussion group, is always guilty
    Rule 58. Remember rules 1. and 2.
    Rule 59. Lynching Caius late in the game for 'lurking' is always a very, very bad idea for the town's sake. And whoever is directing it is almost assuredly guilty.
    Rule 60. Always use invisible mode
    Rule 61. Poor old Caius can't always keep track of everything.
    Rule 62.Remember rules 59 and 58.
    Rule 63. Keep your lies written in a notepad (:P)
    Rule 64. Dont upload your roles in your personal site (aimed at pevergreen/pink)
    Rule 65. Never assume the new player is harmless...
    Rule 66. PK stands for Player Killer thus guilty
    Rule 67: first turn lynches should always be the host. It will discourage Golden rule situations and can be funny.
    Rule 68. UltraWar must be killed in round 1.
    Rule number 69: You can never lynch the host.
    Rule 70:Its still worth a try with ATPG.
    Rule 71. Reenk is Reenk
    Rule 72: Everything ATPG says has a double meaning.
    Rule 73. Stay on-topic. Off topic is bad, especially with a Moderator!
    Rule 74. Thread necromancy is bad, especially with a Moderator!
    Rule 75 never let the oldies start reminising about the old days.
    Rule 76 when someone pulls a Wine In Front Of Me, order a new glass.
    Rule 77 = It's not personal, it's just business.
    Rule 78: Winning isn't everything. Sometimes it's best to enjoy the fun, and sit down and be quiet for a while, pizzaguy.
    Rule 79: There are exceptions to every rule.
    Rule 80: You will not get the mafiosi role.
    Rule 81: Andres doesn't know that pevergreen doesn't know that 67 is followed by 68 and not by 69.
    Rule #82: "Mafia Rules" that only apply to the "Mafia Rules" thread are stupid...err...hmm
    Rule 83: This rule is not self-referential, and also completely true.
    Rule 84: Don't spam.-
    Rule 85: Always lynch taka in a small game. And don't leave taka in the final lot in the large game
    Rule 86: Lynch Andres if he is acting normal... That is infact scummy.
    Rule 87: If Beefy is being lazy that probebly means that his innocent.
    Rule 88: Lord Winter is no longer a lurker. So don't lynch him if his not lurking.
    Rule 89: Listen to White_eyes in a themed game as his often correct.
    Rule 90: Praise every former lurker who has given up the habit. More discussion from other players means a far less steady stream of constant pizza cheese.
    Rule 91 : Expect the unexpected.
    Rule 92: No matter how bad things are looking for your team, never give up.
    Rule 93- The host should always be right and always should have a reason for his/her actions no matter how strange... usually.
    Rule 94: Pizzaguy's games always have a twist.
    Rule 95: Lynch the lurkers
    Rule 96, because Greyblades missed one: Join Council of Villains.
    Rule #97: Assume the worst in every possible situation.
    Rule 98: Boudica is always mafia. She's mafia so often, that even when she is a townie, she's mafia.
    Rule 99: The ending is always fake. If GeneralHankerchief is hosting, there is more than one fake ending. If the host complains about the trend of adding fake endings to their games, the ending to their game is fake fake fake!
    Rule 100: Have fun
    Rule #101: If you are assigned the "Mastermind" role, you must make GeneralHankerchief the Godfather out of tradition.
    Rule #102: If there is a Godfather in a game, always lynch GH. Regardless of if he's even playing.
    Rule 103: Khaan is never neutral. He claims to be neutral, then he votes to kill people. More people than even the regular townies voted to kill.
    Rule 104: Ignore the dead scum, don't even answer them back they are only contributing to confuse you and make you lynch the wrong people... just don't listen to a word they say...
    Rule 105: Try not to get distracted with stupid tangents in the conversation that lead to nowhere... if everyone else is getting distracted don't get sucked in yourself... but don't change the entire conversation to why the current conversation is useless... that is eqaully useless...
    Rule 106: If pizza offers himself in the first round lynch him... if pizza offers himself any round... lynch him...
    Rule 107:If you get lynched with false logic, or with no reason on round one, don't whine but subtly suggest that you got lynched so the town won't do it again.
    Rule 108: Don't lynch Beefy.
    Rule 109: Lynch beefy.
    Rule 110: Only lynch Lord Winter on a revolutionally/ communist theme mafia.
    Rule 111: If for any reason a player who usually dies of early lives through a good portion of the game.... lynch him straight away he's probably scum...
    Rule 112: Don't defend anyone. You don't know if they are guilty or not. You'll be sorry...
    Rule 113: Don't accuse anyone. You don't know if they are guilty or not. You'll be sorry...
    Rule 114: Always expect the unexpected for regardless of how many game you play something will always suprise you for example in Double A mafia two mafia families killing each others godfather in round one.
    Rule 115: Don't kill the Joker.
    Rule 116: The more suspicious CDF is, the more likely he is to be innocent
    Rule 117. When you have people convinced not to kill you, DON'T KEEP TALKING!
    Rule 118. Rule 1 is always true. Even when it isn't. I kid you not, Sasaki is always guilty in some way. ALWAYS! And this has been echoed through the ages and repeated in this thread about 20 times. so it must be true.
    Rule 119. Very few people know the true Rule #1 anymore.
    Rule 120) Never give up the fight, especially when all seems lost.
    Rule 121 None of these rules except #1 apply in capo.
    Rule 122: Diamonds are forever.
    Rule 123) ATPG makes lame rules.
    Rule 124: The town never needs to worry if Double A is playing.
    Rule 125: If it is an ATPG game, lynch him at some point, it might just win you the game, and if not it's always a good laugh.
    Rule 126. Sometimes, one must tell the truth in order to deceive.
    Rule 127. Deadpan jokes don't translate well in text, because the audience can't see your fake seriousness. You may need to let people know you're kidding. A clowny face helps get the point across, but that unfortunately spoils the joke.
    Rule 128. No matter how many times you make Thefluffyone93 a Joker, he will always be the first round lynch.
    Rule 129. Jokers must be forced to type normally under pain of death.
    Rule 130. Make sure whatever role thefluffyone93 has, that it's a quiet one.
    Rule 131. The Joker is banned forever.
    Rule 132. See rule 131. Yes, its worth repeating.
    Rule 133. Do not visually violate everyone in the thread with your posts.
    Rule 134: do not imitate such visual scum by doing the same thing. you will get lynched.
    Rule 135. Do what it takes to win.
    Rule 136. If it is not clear, do your best to be respectful of other players and remember, a game is to have fun, not to win, as you can still have a laugh if you lose, you can't if you insult and disrespect other players.
    Rule 137. Being a townie is a waste of time. If you get a town role just slack off and hope you get a mafia role next game, where you can slack off again and get a win because you blend in perfectly.
    Rule 138. If you lose, verbally abuse everyone in the thread, and make sure to put some extra abuse on the people who voted to lynch you. [let's not...]
    Rule 139. CFC'ers will always kill each other, Orgahs will always kill each other, and TWC'ers will also always kill each other. This goes double for newcomers.
    Rule Number 140: Always trust Seon...to stab you in the back when you expect it the most.
    Rule 141: there are no rules about the rules (except this one)
    Rule 142: Don't metagame anyone
    Rule 143: Don't bandwagon unless you are 1000% sure they are scum
    Rule 144. No es difficil; copy and paste, edit, keep the tally updated!!
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 06-06-2011 at 22:02.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Default HOSTING TIPS

reserved
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 06-06-2011 at 22:03.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Default PAST GAMES SYNOPSIS

Under construction

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...previous-games

BIG THANKS go to Beefy187 for previously taking over and updating this list, and Romanic for major assistance in the latest version. Kudos to you both!

Past games synopsis

Sometimes a person new to the Mafia games can get a little intimidated when they hear all the vets talking about "when something like this happened in Game X." This thread was designed to make things a little easier for these people to understand what the vets are talking about.

*Failed game (game which didn't start) will be marked Green and Dead game (games which didn't finish) will be marked red.

*For the ease of reference, players who changed their name will be marked as the most recent user name. Our resident name changer Shinseikhaan will be simply labled Khaan. Where as other players such as Kukrikhaan will be labled as Kukrikhaan

*the number on the left of the title shows the number of players who played in the game and the number on the right shows the final post count of the thread (not including the summery thread)

* if there is ** beside it, it means I need help on this part.
    .................................................................................................... ...........................................

Large games (those that were part of the official queue or pre-queue with over 10 players): (New definition. Game with over 16 players)

Large games 2006

(26) Mafia I (353)
    The thread GeneralHankerchief's commentary
    Organized by: GeneralHankerchief.
    Mafia: Shadows and Kagemusha.
    Notable happenings: This was the first Org Mafia game, which meant that experience was lacking, making it easy for the mafia. Despite this, a double execution and GH letting the dead vote in the final round nailed Shadows. Kagemusha, however, became the first and so far only mafioso to survive one of GeneralHankerchief's mafia games. (Crazed Rabbit was the second surviving mafia in GHs mafia series in Mafia VII breaking this curse)

Result: Mafia victory

(32) Mafia II (567)
    The thread GeneralHankerchief's commentary
    Mafia: Lemur and Cowhead418.
    Detective: Tiberius.
    Notable happenings: This was the first game with a Detective, and Sasaki Kojiro wasted no time in claiming to be Detective in order to give the real Detective carte blanche. Eventually Tiberius revealed Lemur to be a mafioso, who proceeds to give a vigorous (and funny) defense of himself. However, it wasn't enough, and Cowhead committed suicide afterwards.

Result: Townspeople victory

(39)Mafia III (770)
    The thread Kommodus' commentary GH's commentary
    Mafia: Kommodus and Gertgregoor (now Moros).
    Detective: Crazed Rabbit.
    Notable happenings: The Spartan (now God's Grace) claimed to be mafia in a weird move. Due to that plus the first appearance of Wrath of God event, killing off inactive players, the mafia were in a very good position. However, a massive collapse by Kommo and Gert in the final two rounds took them from almost certain victory to a crushing defeat.

(23) Gotta Have More Mafia (373)
    The thread Sasaki Kojiro's commentary Sigurd Fafnesbane's commentary
    Organized by Sasaki Kojiro.
    Italian Mafia: doc_bean (Godfather), Ice, and Silver Rusher.
    Chinese Mafia: Sigurd Fafnesbane (Godfather), Wonderland, and Orb.
    Serial Killer: Crazed Rabbit
    Thief: Reenk Roink
    Other roles were present.
    Notable happenings: Everyone had a special role, resulting in a lot of suspicion and confusion. This was a three-way battle - town vs. Italian mafia vs. Chinese mafia. Eventually Sigurd Fafnesbane, Chinese Godfather, fooled everyone with a brilliant claim when the heat was on and lead his crew to victory.

Result: Chinese Mafia victory

(33)The Godfather, Part 1 (412)
    The thread GH's commentary Sasaki's commentary Silver Rusher's commentary
    Organized by Silver Rusher.
    Mafia: Sasaki Kojiro (mastermind), GeneralHankerchief (Godfather), GoreBag, and Cowhead418 (grunts).
    Detective: Ignoramus
    Notable happenings: The Godfather got to select his own mafia. GeneralHankerchief, in an elaborate alibi, instructed the mafia to kill only one person per round after the execution of a person he went after. In a twist, Sasaki Kojiro was revealed to be mafia mastermind, whose job was to select Godfather and Detective and make sure the mafia didn't screw up. Those factors ended up in the most crushing mafia victory to date, and the four mafiosi got a HOF award for their work.

Result: Total Mafia victory

(32) Mafia IV (530)
    The thread
    Organized by GeneralHankerchief.
    Mafia: discovery1 and Masy.
    Detective: Reenk Roink
    Notable happenings: Lots of discussion, a suspiciously powerful formula devised by Kommodus (codenamed Lestrade), and a little luck got two mafiosi killed off in three rounds, ending the streak of mafia victories.

(31) Cosa Nuova (598)
    The thread Kommodus' commentary
    Organized by Kommodus.
    Mafia: Sasaki Kojiro, Destroyer of Hope, and Xiahou.
    Detectives: Kagemusha and Seamus Fermanagh.
    Doctors: Silver Rusher and Big King Sanctaphrax.
    Notable happenings: This story-heavy Mafia game began with Kage and Sasaki each claiming to be Detective and the other one as Mafia. The villagers executed both just to be sure. Eventually things went the town's way (Silver's save of Peasant Phill, Seamus' perfectly-timed reveal) and suspicion fell on the other two mafiosi, who were unable to defend themselves.

Large games 2007

(28) The Godfather, Part 2 (1060)
    The thread GH's commentary (Silver Rusher's commentary is still pending)
    Organized by Silver Rusher.
    Mafia: Csar (now Ichigo) (Godfather), GeneralHankerchief, and Myrddraal (grunts).
    Detectives: theRTWGuru (now Death Match) and Dutch_guy.
    Notable happenings: The longest, dirtiest, and greatest Mafia game until Capo di Tutti Capi. The twist this time was that there were two Detectives, but they were eliminated shortly. The mafia went all-out in this game, faking multiple twists and PMs, throwing suspicion everywhere, and using reverse psychology in order to survive. At the critical moment, however, there was not enough communication between them, resulting in a decisive shift of momentum.

Result: Townspeople Victory

(24) The Black Hand 2 (250)
    The Thread
    Mafia: Sigurd Fafnesbane (Godfather), AggonyDuck, and Evil_Maniac from Mars.
    Serial Killer: Divine Wind.
    Masonic Detective: GeneralHankerchief.
    Notable happenings: In a game dominated by odd kills (Tinky Winky and the notorious cucumber killer ), Sigurd kept his amazing streak of victories in Sasaki's games going, even though the Serial Killer and Vigilante (Reenk Roink) eliminated his two flunkys early on. He clinched a victory by persuading the Masonic Detective (GH) to change his vote in the final round (this is all your fault, Silver ).

(15) The Age of Darkness (176)
    The Thread
    Organized by Ignoramus.

Medieval-themed game that sadly could not finish due to villagers shirking on their PM duties.

(32) Mafia V: (936)
    The threadHosts CommentaryReenks CommentarySeamus' diary
    Mafia: Reenk Roink and Seamus Fermanagh.
    Detective: Banquo's Ghost.
    Notable happenings: After Banquo got executed early, everything looked good for the mafia until a combination of Sasaki's intuition and Kommodus' formula nailed first Reenk, then Seamus. Reenk put on a good show about being the Detective and was believed, but he didn't defend his buddy enough in the end.

(24) The Rise of the Mob (511)
    The thread
    Organized by Csar (Ichigo)
    Mafia: Proletariat and Reenk Roink.
    Detective: Kagemusha. Doctor: Peasant Phill.
    Notable happenings: Kage investigated Prole in Round 1. She was quickly lynched. Reenk succeeded for a while in royally confusing the villagers, but eventually he told Kage he was the doctor when he already knew it was Phill. Oops.

(20) Interficio quod Scrupulosa (358)
    The thread
    Organized by Sir Moody.
    Mafia/Rebels: AggonyDuck and Don Corleone.
    Detective/Praetor: doc_bean.
    Notable happenings: An interesting Roman-themed game that had the misfortune of being held right around Christmas so activity was light. Two things sunk the mafia: doc_bean's well-timed reveal, and Don's failure to get his kill of doc in on time.

Result: Senate/Townspeople victory

(27) Grafitti Mafia (773)
    The thread
    Mafia: discovery1 (Godfather), Xiahou, GeneralHankerchief, and Kommodus.
    Soothsayer: Ituralde.
    Notable happenings: There were also Masons in this game, along with other more minor roles. The mafia got in trouble early when GH was caught red-handed talking to Disco in the chat, but they made the best of the situation by having Xiahou posting the evidence for all to see.

(56) Capo de Tutti Capi (2671)
    The thread Information summary thread Seamus' commentary
    Organized by Seamus Fermanagh.
    Here is the complete list of roles.
    Notable happenings: The mother of all mafia games. Capo had almost 60 players, and there were three mafia families, all of which could recruit more players. The game started out pretty good for the town, lynching two Dons (godfathers) and killing many other high-rank mafioso early on. After a brief lull where it looked like the Barzini family might take over, the two remaining families targeted each other in a vicious bloodbath, each knocking the other out leaving the town with a majority of players. Several rules disputes lead to the creation of the Gameroom Code of Ethics, but other than that is was a great game.

(33)The Midgard Saga (1605)
    The thread Sigurd's commentary
    Organized by Sigurd Fafnesbane.
    Jotun (Mafia): Stig, Warluster, Alexander the Pretty Good
    Gods: Husar (Odin), Seamus Fermanagh (Heimdall), Proletariat (Idun), Reenk Roink (Loki - Jotun-aligned)
    Notable happenings: This was a Norse mythology-themed game, with the evil Jotun (giants) taking the place of the usual mafia. The most interesting part was the addition of Holmgang, or a system where two players could duel each other. There were over 1,600 posts but the Jotun still won big, most likely due to the Jotun's flying under the radar and Reenk's sheer volume of confusion he created. At least he got beaten by Seamus in Holmgang.
    Result: Jotun victory

(35)Mafia VI: the night of the day of the dawn of the return of the mafia(1034)
    The thread Dutch_guy's commentary GH's commentary
    Mafia: Dutch_guy and Andres the Cunning
    Detective: Orb
    Notable happenings: Well, Kage's Curse didn't take effect as he survived, but it didn't help the mafia. Dutch and Andres knocked off Orb in the second round, had the fortune of Sasaki being totally off in his accusations (when he was present), and had a really good story going involving Kommodus's noted tool Holmes, but they were still lynched in successive rounds, and had either of them survived one more then they would have won.

(37) Kung Fu Mafia (1520)
    The thread
    Organized by Sasaki Kojiro
    Mafia: Faust, Khaan, Orb, Warmaster Horus

Result:Mafia Victory

(20)Blood(470)
    The Thread
    Organized by Ultrawar

(19)The revenge of Csar- Sasaki(279)
    The thread
    Organized by Ignoramus
    Mafia: Sapi, Sasaki (Seperate teams)
    Detective: Warmaster Horus

(21)I'm back, and I'm looking for someone to kill (445)
    The thread Mafia Commentary
    Organized by Ichigo.
    Mafia: Sasaki Kojiro (Godfather), CountArach, and rdeče.jabolko (grunts)
    Detective: AndresTheCunning
    Bus Driver: GeneralHankerchief
    Notable happenings: None. Well, not really. GH threw the mafia for a loop by having them kill Kommodus when they were supposed to kill Caius Flaminius. Other than that, though, that was it. A lack of activity made this one a cynch for the mafia to win, and the townies are still weeping from the loss. On the plus side, because of this a campaign started to raise the activity in future games.

(20) 1942 (92)
    Organized by Warluster

The thread

(32) Cosa Nuova II: The cult of the Cosa Nuova (1551)
    The thread Khaan's commentary The hosts commentary
    Organized by Kommodus
    Cosa Nuova (Mafia): HughTower, Seamus Fermanagah, Khaan
    Agent Bayingana: Killfr3nzy
    The Watchmen: BlackAxe3001, Sapi
    The Vigilante: Warmaster Horus

*This is the original set up. After a leak, few additional role was handed out as Agent Bayingana role was removed.

Result: Cosa Nuova victory

(21) Citadel of Alamut (265)
    The thread
    Organized by Orb

(22) Incredibly Evil Plot of the Evil Beer Salesman (502)
    The thread
    Organized by Stig
    Mafia: Ichigo, Shlin, Sasaki
    Detective: Khaan
    Doctar: Seamus
    Vigilante: Andres, Proletariat

Notable happenings: A fun game which built off Kommodus's idea of conversions, this time by getting the target to drink the evil beverage of Heineken. Both sides were well-organized, but each made one critical mistake: The good guys forgot to double-check Sasaki, and Sasaki forgot to send in a crucial PM on time. As a result, a bloody final round left the converted villain GeneralHankerchief as the only player standing. Since the mafia's victory conditions were to have at least one original Heineken drinker survive, neither side technically won, leaving GH to walk off in the sunset.

Result: Draw

(28) Militia of Montana (429)
    The Thread
    Organized by Motep
    Don: pevergreen
    The God: Crazed Rabbit

Notable happenings: A well-organized Militia (the power town) easily crushed the disorganized Mafia.

Result: Militia/Town victory

(22) Fantasy Mafia (824)
    For the list of role pms Write ups
    Organized by pevergreen

Notable Happenings:
    A setup that had mulled around in pevergreen’s head for quite some time, the game consisted of a Lord (twilightblade) 3 spies (the stranger, Warmaster Horus,) and various neutral and town aligned roles. The group of 4 “heroes” that had to combine and then wipe out the town was a new and mostly unbalanced idea.

Each person had a minor and major victory condition, most minor ones were just the alignment victories (spies minor was kill the Lord) whereas townies just had to keep the Lord alive until all threats were gone.

GH came in as a delayed Serial Killer (the werewolf, the focus of the sequel)

The main focus of the game seemed to be around The Stranger, after some questionable antics in the previous game, he was under a lot of fire for a long time, which was somewhat alleviated when Xdeathfire sent a PM to everyone asking if they were the other heroes

“I am one of four wma, kn, mar, as. Reply if you know what I mean”

Andres was not distracted, when the next night, two of the heroes died, and he continued to place pressure on TS with his dirty lawyer tricks.
    Perhaps one of the best night phases in terms of events was Night 4. A player targeted an already dead player that had been killed during the day and all other parties that could kill targeted the same person.
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpo...&postcount=788

Result: Game won by Roadkill. Andres was most valuable player, killing two out of the three spies

(19) The Brotherhood (249)
    The thread
    Organized by Omanes Alexandrapolites
    Thieves (mafia): Sasaki, General Hankerchief, Ichigo

Notable happenings: This game began a stretch of bad/lazy townie play, and it showed. The powerful combination of Mafiosi in this one took the game without breaking a sweat.

Result: Mafia Victory

**(18) Il Padrino (655)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius
    Mafia: Killfr3nzy & GeneralHankerchief

Notable happenings: This game was one of the first that utilized a complicated map system. Killfr3nzy took advantage of this by going out at night and killing while still recording his TV programs to use as an alibi (in the feedback PMs, if you stayed home, you watched a specific program that night). This deception was enough to give him the game.

(39) The Secret Formula (555)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Mafia: Shlin28, CountArach
    Serial Killer: Factionheir
    Detective: Twilightblade
    Doctor: General Hankerchief

Notable happenings: Continuing the lazy town stretch, they only got out of this one due to a deadly game-ending crossfire between the Mafiosi and the Serial Killer. Much laughs were had afterwards.

Result: Town Victory

(25) A Tale of Beer and Old People (393)
    The thread
    Organized by CountArach
    Hooligans (mafia): pevergreen, Hepcat
    Constable: Caius

(39) Mafia VII: Shadows of the Mafia (1408)
    The thread Kommodus' commentary
    Organized by General Hankerchief
    Mafia: Crazed Rabbit, Woad & Fangs
    Detective: Sapi

Notable happenings: In the largest game of the classic Mafia series through Mafia VIII, it seemed as if the walls were closing in on the mafiosi, as per usual. About 2/3 through the game, woad had just fallen and CR looked to go next. However, his brilliant manipulation of The Truth earned him an easy victory, although at the cost of his reputation (as of 2009, it looks to be almost restored). There is some debate as to whether or not this game broke Kagemusha's Curse, for while CR did win, he didn't kill Kage until the final round.

(27) St Thomas' Hospital(616)
    The thread
    Organized by Ichigo
    Mafia: Sigurd, Kagemusha, Sarathos, Kommodus
    Detective: Husar
    Doctor: Dutch Guy

(24) The Castle (433)
    The thread Roles for each players
    Organized by Twilightblade and Killfr3nzy
    Lord: Omanes

Result: Draw

(20) Scourge of Temil (363)
    The thread
    Organized by Motep

Result: Supposingly a town victory

(18) Lycans Revenge (244)
    The thread
    Organized by pevergreen
    Pankaek: Khaan

Result: Game won by Sarathos and Roadkill

(19) The Brotherhood Part II (394)
    The thread

Result: Hashashin Victory

(17) Resident Evil(180)
    The thread
    Organized by Roadkill

(17) Christmas Mafia (318)
    The thread
    Organized by Sapi
    Mafia (Santa): Kommodus

Large games 2008

(16) Fimbulwinter (211)
    The thread
    Imposter (Mafia): Ceasar the III, Factionheir
    Rune Carver: pevergreen

Result: Total Imposter Victory

**(79) Capo De Tutti Capi II (4187)
    The thread The hosts commentary
    Organized by Seamus Fermanagh

Notable happenings: Too much to detail here. There were dozens of individual, separate stories of intrigue, each more compelling than the last. It all added up to a spectacular game, which many still call the best of all time.

Result: Pentangeli/Mafia victory. Scottishranger elevated to rank of Capo di Tutti Capi after starting out as townie. .Org thoroughly humiliated by a TWCer coming in as a townie and spanking them all.

(38) Netherworld Mafia (938)
    The thread
    Organized by Khaan
    Mafia: Drisos, Makanyane, Woad & Fangs, Warmaster Horus
    Hades: Tincow, (Ichigo, Proletariat. Both were recruited by Tincow)
    Lucifer: pevergreen
    Necromancer: Kommodus
    Role Blocker: Northnovas
    Detective: Seamus Fermanagh, Factionheir
    Doctar: Elite Ferret, BannanaBob
    Vigilante: Scottish Ranger

Notable happenings: Based largely on the mythology of the Greek Underworld, with representatives of other religions also present, Netherworld posed an interesting and unique setting. Most notably, Netherworld was the first Org game to include roles that could bring dead players back to life. This ability played a crucial role, as the serial killer (Hades) infiltrated a pro-town network and used it to help eliminate the mafia. In the process, he resurrected two dead townies to create his own mafia family, and then turned on the remnants of the town after the mafia were eliminated. Hades was himself resurrected by the town at the very end, resulting in a total of 4 resurrections throughout the game.

Result: Team Hades victory

(12) The memories of Shallowcreek (24)
    The thread
    Organized by Motep

**(38) Trapped in Taormina (1159)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Carelli mafia: Sasaki Kojiro, 00jebus, (Privateerkev who got recruited)
    teh Girls?: Ichigo, Rythmic, Husar
    Yakuza?: Sigurd, (Tincow who got recruited)
    Bernard: Mithrandir

Result: Game won by Carelli mafia

(17) Everything Happens in the Wild West (72)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius

(39) Mafia VIII: Return of the Recommencement of the Revenge of the Mafia (1186)
    The thread The hosts commentary
    Mafia: Gaius Scribonius Curio, Khaan

Notable happenings: The Detective role was removed for the first time since Mafia I. GH inserted an elaborate series of clues in his write-ups to point to this fact, but it was not guessed. In a hallmark of the Mafia series, this one went down to the wire. A just-lynched Curio sent in some questionable final kills, substituting for the still-alive khaan in the final round. khaan, who had been on vacation, returned three minutes too late to change them, and Kage's heroic defense of himself proved for a remarkable turnaround.

(18) The Brothel (472)
    The thread
    Puritans (Mafias): Quintus J. Cicero, Beefy187
    Serial Killer: Craterus
    Envious Housewives: Cronos Impera, Sigurd

Result: Envious House Wives Victory

(24) The Castle II (319)
    The thread
    Organized by Killfr3nzy and Twilightblade

(27) Spirit Mafia (422)
    The thread
    Organized by Khaan
    Mafia: Glyphz, Crazed Rabbit, Chaotix27
    Serial Killer: GeneralHankerchief

Notable happenings: The helpless town, despite some cool power roles, were led in circles by the game's villainous factions. GH tried to ally with the mafiosi in an attempt to stay alive/whittle their numbers down, and eventually brought them down to one, but he made his move too late in the game and CR bested him in the final night's duel to salvage a victory for his team.

Hall of the Dead
    The thread
    Organized by pevergreen

(19) Kung Fu Mafia II (293)
    The thread
    Monks (Mafia): Khaan, CountArach

(36) The Midgard Saga II (1535)
    The thread
    Organized by Sigurd

Jotun (mafia): LittleGrizzly, Sarathos, TinCow
    Aesir (pro-town power roles): CountArach, Gaius Scribonius Curio, glyphz
    Christians (pro-town roles w/ puzzle clues): Crazed Rabbit, Eliit Tuhkur, Warmaster Horus

Notable happenings: The sequel to the Midgard Saga kept the same Norse flavors as the original (Jotun vs. Aesir and Holmgang duels) with a few extra twists. First, the Jotun were all given 'cover' townie role PMs from the very start. Second, there were a group of Christian players who all held clues to a puzzle which would have eventually identified the mafia if it had been deciphered. A 'townie network' formed early and was easily infiltrated by the mafia due to the 'cover' townie role PMs which they had been provided with. Using the information gained by this network and a fake Aesir role PM, the mafia won after sacrificing Sarathos to the lynch towards the end of the game. Parts of the Christian puzzle were deciphered, but it was never completely figured out.

Result: Jotun (mafia) Victory

Pirate Ship Mafia
    The rule thread

Notable happenings: This game was eventually successfully hosted in the fall of 2009.

(29) The Simpsons Full Monty (616)
    The thread Role pm of each players
    Organized by Askthepizzaguy
    Sideshow Bob: Beefy187
    Spring field mafia: Smowz, Northnovas, Rhyfelwyr

Notable Happenings: Fenring (now known as Karalizec) got the first place as the actor role who wins by getting him self lynched. All the serial killer had a bad day as none of them were able to go pass the mid game, allowing the group of stone cutters made up from Chaotix, Glyphz, QJC, Sarathos and Sigurd getting the second place for achieving their victory condition, to eliminate the town after destroying all the serial killers.
    Result: Actor victory followed by the Stone Cutters

(23) The Prometheus (741)
    The thread
    Organized by Crazed Rabbit
    Mafia: Reenk Roink. Kukrikhaan, Askthepizzaguy, Khaan

Notable Happenings: The dynamic of conversion confused both the town and the Mafia in the early goings. Askthepizzaguy was flagged and lynched early on and KukriKhan was WoG'd shortly after but the original agent khaan came up with the brilliant idea with revealing himself through a fake detective reveal and his sacrifice allowed Reenk to finish it off.

(16) Fillet Royale (581)
    The thread
    Organized by Beefy187
    Lamb: Chaotix, Quintus J Cicero
    Pork: Yoyoma1910
    Chicken: CountArach
    Detective: Reenk Roink
    Doctar: Andres & Askthepizzaguy
    Interviewer: TevashSzat

Notable Happenings: Bit like Simpsons full monty, this game had several different families represented by a lamb mafia with two men and three other family represented by three serial killers. Using the letter rule which was introduced in this game, detective Reenk Roink successfully notified the town of his presence using the alias "The Watcher." With Reenk Roinks work with the mafias brutally killing each other, Towns eventually got their victory regardless of the fact that they only lynched one out of four mafias.

Large Games 2009

(28) Chicago Soiree (822)
    The thread
    Organized by Khaan
    Mafia: Sigurd & boudica

Notable Happenings: Low activity and bad leads really did the town in as boudica and Sigurd lurked easily to a total Mafia victory in this classic Mafia game. Both the town and the Mafia had anticipated a detective, but there was none to be found.

Result: Total Mafia Victory

(30) Scourge of Ephesus (1104)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Isabelle & Bernard: Glyphz and Sigurd
    Manfredo: boudica (Neutral, can join Isabelle after Bernards death)
    Turkish Mafia: CountArach, Chaotix
    The Guide: General Hankerchief

Notable happenings: A very compelling, well-done game from early 2009 that got overshadowed by the later colossal games of that year. The town played well, lynching four out of the five villain roles. However, too much focus on the writeups and general exhaustion got the best of them in the end as glyphz coasted in the anticlimactic final round.

Result: Isabelle & Bernard victory

(28) The Godfather, Part 3 (2223)
    The thread
    God Father and his grunts: Beefy187. White_eyes:D, TevashSzat
    Vigilante: 777Ares777

Notable Happenings: Despite the incredible activity in this game, the town remained very confused and bickered a lot until the end, due partly to the Mafia who obfuscated the situation with their write ups and refraining from killing. Tevash went down midway, but by that time khaan was already killed and Ares killed an innocent Sasaki leaving Beefy and White eyes coasting until the very end when the town opinion converged on them. This game shattered the Large Game post count record, mainly thanks to ATPG, and brought with it a torrent of activity that would last for several months.

Result: Close Town Victory

(20) Dark Vacuum (537)
    The thread
    Organized by YLC
    Nephilim: boudica, CountArach, Psychonaut
    Operatives (SK): TheFlax, Reenk Roink
    Detectives: Sigurd, Sinseikhaan
    Other Pro-Town: Chaotix27, TevashSzat

Right at the start of the game, both Nephilims and Operatives suspected each other. Probing exchanges between boudica and Reenk Roink which led both to reveal, the former with a well made fake role, the latter with with his real role and saying he is pro-town. This led to Psychonaut's lynch on day 4 and boudica's lynch on day 5. In the host's own words: "It seems the [Operatives] this game was imbued with Godlike powers over probability."

(15) Neverwinter mafia (498)
    The thread
    Organized by 777Ares777
    Joker: White_eyes:D
    Notable Happenings: The game died after White_eyes (the joker) lynch, and it reopened. Some one crazy decided that reviving White_eyes sounds like a great plan, not knowing that White_eyes was to be lynched once again. This time, other then claiming his victory for getting lynched, Joker also took out all the remaining players, causing debates on whether to lynch the joker/jester roles for their over poweredness.

(32) The Fight for Inishmore (1578)
    The thread
    Organized by pevergreen

IRA Godfather: Diana Abnoba
    Grunts: Andres/ATPGuy

English mafia Godfather: GH
    Grunts: Ituralde/Sasaki Kojiro

Donney (Detective): Seamus
    Davey (Gossiper/Doctor/Protector): Gaelic Cowboy, changed to FactionHeir when GC was WoG'd
    Mairead (Doctor): Polemists, changed to Reenk Roink when Polemists was WoG'd
    Townie who had control of Wee Thomas: taka

Neutral:
    Padraic: AVSM (SK. Didn't have to kill Mairead to win)
    Heilyn: 'khaan (Welsh Mastermind, survive one night kill. Gained the ability to kill once there was only one possible kill per night. Chose GH/Diana as Godfathers.)

Notable happenings: The Brits easily dispatched their IRA counterparts, but khaan's knowledge of the Godfather and his decision to try to go for a solo victory doomed both sides, as they went after each other in a deadly crossfire that left a dazed town as the last men standing.

(27)The Settlement(2021)
    Organized by Reenk Roink
    The threadRole of each players

Result: Settler Victory

(37) The Council of Villains (1974)
    The thread Roles
    Organized by Chaotix
    Heroes (Mafia): Shlin (Kirby), Gobbledygook (Luigi)
    Masons of Villains: Khazaar (Dr Eggman), Askthepizzaguy (Bowsor), Warmen/ Sasaki Kojiro (Ganondolf)
    Vigilante/ later super villain: Khaan (Sephiroth. Ability to night kill. Later had the choice to turn into serial killer)
    Serial Killer: A Very Super Market (Dimentio), Little Grizzly (Kefka)

Notable Happenings: The game was based on the villains from various TV/computer games. Heroes were the bad guys in the game. Town had a good start as ATPG survived both lynch attempt and a murder attempt by Khaan. Khazaar who had the ability to investigate, found Beefy (Black knight) who could protect on night one. Since then, Khazaar was almost completely safe. Khaan was later recruited in the townie network which ATPG organised and Khaan managed to take out the guild of Anti heroes (becomes mafia after the mafia were gone). In the end game, there were only the most trusted members left on the council. Both Beefy and Yaropolk (Meta Ridley. Replaced boudica) was revived so they aroused some suspecions. However after investigating all the members left except Beefy who was to be blocked, the council decided that Khaan was to dangerous to keep around. Successfully taking out the last killer.

Result: Towns victory

(40) Large Simpsons Mafia: The tree house of Terror (1200)
    The thread
    Capo de Tutti Capi (Chose the black hand): Glenn
    Original Blackhand (Chosen by the Capo): Captain Blackadder
    God Fathers: TheFlax (Shelbyville Republican Party), boudica (Capital city Democratic party) Beefy187 (Yakuza), Khazaar (D'Amico Crime Family)
    SideshowBob: Warmen (Replaced by Beaver)
    Detective: Olavi (Lisa Simpson)
    Cecil Terwillinger: ATPG (Wins if no one is left standing)

Notable happenings: This experimental game was expected to be slightly unbalanced to townies favor. As mafias were expected to kill each other and their henchmen will die if their Godfather dies. However with the Blackhand organising the gang and GodFathers ability to replace his dead henchmen once, the gang quickly gained the upperhand. It looked good for the mafia until D'Amico family led by Khazaar (Fat Tony) murdered the original blackhand, allowing his henchmen Fixiwee to retire stinking rich. Khazaar being elected as the new blackhand, reorganised his gang, getting rid of townies including the detective. When mafia seemed like they were about to win with low discussions, YLC made a shocking reveal, betraying Khazaar, resulting his lynch. YLC was the second victor of the game, retiring stinking rich. Beaver, who replaced Warmen as SideshowBob, managed to kill both Greyblades, the new Blackhand and Beefy the God Father in one go. This once again revived the town as now they only had to deal with and Serial Killer and a Capo. Unfortunately, after two failed lynches, it ended up in a strange three way situations, leaving Capo, Serial Killer and one townie. When the last day phase was over, Beaver the SideshowBob was the only one standing, making him the third and the final victor of this game. The towns and the defeated mafias ed as they witnessed yet another lurkers victory.

Game won by Fixiwee (Marge Simpson), YLC (Krusty the Clown) and Beaver (SideshowBob)

(64)Org 10th anniversary game: Swords in the Moon
    The thread Final write up Roles and game mechanics Hosts diary
    Organized by Andres

Takeda team: Sasaki (Takeda), CountArach (Takeda Bodydouble), Husar, Gobbledygook, glyphz (Bodyguards)
    Shinobi(Detective): Banquo's Ghost
    Geishas(Blockers): Gregoshi, Lord Winter
    Traitors: Shlin28, Olavi
    Ninja: Yaropolk (GF), Ichigo, Quintus_JC, DutchGuy

Notable Happennings:
    Count Arach posed as the public face of Takeda Shingen, with the real Shingen pulling the strings behind the scene. Bodyguards needed to be killed before Takeda. This game used a duel system which allowed players to publicly challenge each other and fight out one duel a day with results based on pre assigned battle rankings. CountArach tried to organize the duels to flush out the ninjas by having everyone PM him their duel rankings, however people kept challenging each other and in the end it only ended up killing the town faster.

On day 7 the Banquo's ghost role claimed detective to lynch one of the ninjas, but also posted a list of confirmed innocents which included the three bodyguards. Shortly after he edited the list to remove the bodyguard names. Mafia noticed this and On nights 7 and 8 ninjas killed the detective, the bodyguards and both Takeda brothers. As his last act, Takeda (Sasaki) used his special power to kill the ninja master (Yaropolk). This left 2 ninjas as the only alive power roles and lead to a ninja victory.

Result: Close Ninja Victory

Pokemon Mafia
    The thread
    Organized by 777Ares777 (Thermal Mercury)

It never took off due to the shortage of players.

(37) Rubicon (1544)
    The thread Hosts commentary
    Organized by TinCow

Result: Senators (Townie) victory

(25)Fillet Royale II (743)
    The thread
    Organized by Beefy187
    Beef mafia: Yaropolk (God Father), Captain Blackadder, Roadkill
    Notable Happenings: This game was God Father except there is four different teams. As predicted, it started off with a massive fire fight. Townie barely lynched any mafiaso, but rather it was done by mafia killing each other. The Chicken mafia God Father seemed to have a good start as the God Father Generalhankerchief was also chosen as the goon of Lamb Mafia. However, after chicken goon LittleGrizzly revealed him self to be working with both Pork mafia and Chicken mafia, he was wacked by two seperate mafia. Letter rule has proven it self to be successful as players used it to bluff investigation results, successfully lynching one member of pork mafia. In the final round, three team, beef mafia, pork mafia and the towns had the chance of victory. However, as pork God Father Atheotes failed to kill the Beef god father nor the goon, Beef mafia snatched their victory.

Result: Beef mafia victory

(34) Asterix and the Gauls (696)
    The thread
    Organised by Ignoramus

Result: Game dead due to inactivity

(22) Ugg the Violent Caveman: A prehistoric murder mystery (388)
    The thread
    Organised by Woad & Fangs
    Homo Sapien Killer: Lord Winter, Sasaki Kojiro, Yaropolk (Recruited)
    Team Ugg: A Very Super Market (Ugg), Tratorix (Detective)

Result: Homo Sapien Killer Victory

(76) Capo di Tutti Capi III (3790)
    The thread The hosts summery
    Summery thread
    Organized by Seamus Fermanagh

Result: Townie Victory

(51) Pirate Ship Mafia
    The thread
    Organized by GeneralHankerchief

In play

.................................................................................................... .......................................

Small Games

Small and mini Games 2006
    (7) Mini-Mafia (82)
    The thread
    Organized by: Sasaki Kojiro
    Mafia: Kagemusha and Crazed Rabbit
    Detective: Silver Rusher
    Notable happenings: The first ever Mini-Mafia, and it went badly for the still-inexperienced town. Only seven players. The game was designed to promote discussion but there wasn't enough of it and the mafia walked away with an easy win.

(10)The Thing (123)
    The thread
    Organized by UltraWar.
    Thing: Orb
    Notable happenings: Game was a different theme, in which a mutated Thing terrorized an industrial compound. People with most votes were only executed if they were guilty. Orb successfully managed to avoid suspicion/direct it other places.
    Result: Thing victory

Small and mini games 2007
    (7)"Hold me over!" Mini-Mafia(129)
    The thread
    Organized by: GeneralHankerchief
    Mafia: CountArach and Ichigo.
    Detective: Husar
    Doctor: Sasaki Kojiro
    Notable happenings: In a total reversal from the last Mini-Mafia, CA and Ichigo were executed one-two. Nice job, town.

(16)Merge of American Cosa Nostra(38)
    The thread
    Organized by: Death Match

Notable Happenings: It was not Death Match' turn to host.

(10)ShallowCreek (277)
    The thread
    Organized by: Lord Motep of Kendermore
    Mafia: Caius Flaminius/pevergreen (Godfather - pever replaced Caius midway through), Sasaki Kojiro, and GeneralHankerchief (grunts).
    Detective: Redleg
    Other roles were present.
    Notable happenings: Not much to say here really. The mafia ran all over the town and lynched/killed the most powerful roles early on. Motep will use the result of this game as a springboard for his larger game which is currently on the queue.
    Result: Total mafia victory

(12) Warluster's Mini-Mafia (229)
    The thread
    Organized by: Warluster
    Mafia: Stig (Godfather), Orb, and ByzantineKnight (grunts).
    Detective: Alexander the Pretty Good
    Doctor: Sir Boo
    Notable happenings: Nice job by the mafia on this one. After Stig was lynched, the mafia regrouped and under Orb's leadership took his team to victory. Orb's record as mafia, while in small games, became a nice 3-0.

The Kingdom of Peace and Love
    The thread
    Organized by: Fenring (Karalizec)

The game died with the decreasing activity

(10)Monks and Mason (86)
    The thread
    Organized by pevergreen

Notable Happenings: Ichigo apparently quoted/ screen shotted, which wrecked the game

(12) Citadel of Alamut (18)
    The thread
    Organized by Orb

(6) Battle of Acre (7)
    Organized by Warluster

**(12) Argentum Mafia (160)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius
    Mafia: Sir Boo, Ichigo
    Doctar: Stig

(12) Mental Institution Mafia (143)
    Mafia: Ray, Pannonian

Notable Happenings: Game died because of low activity

**(12) The 3 sons of Algamar (194)
    The thread
    Organized by Sir Boo

Game won by the Rides of Hestati

(8) Mafia Wars (14)
    The thread
    Organized by Byzantine Knight

Notable Happenings: This game never took off. It seems that because of the fail streak of the mini game, moderator Sasaki banned the mini games temporary. Need confirmation

(12) The Legned of Davenport (136)
    The thread
    Organized by Motep
    Mafia: Cronos Impera (Don), Caius (Made) Rythmic (Made)

(12) Texas Mafia (166)
    The thread
    Organized by Sasaki
    Mafia: Sapi (God Father), Kukrikhaan (Goon)
    Detective: Caius

(11) Monks & Masons- Reincarnated (338)
    The thread
    Organizd by pevergreen
    Werewolf: Tran, Caius
    Mafia: Sir Boo, Warluster
    Bastard: Cimmerian
    Pankaek: Ichigo

Pankaek Victory

(14) Deadwood Mafia (24)
    The thread

(9) Technological mafia (26)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius

(12) Stealth Danger Mafia (318)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius
    Mafia: ByzantineKnight, Old School
    Trainer: Sasaki Kojiro

**(12) On the trail of a mafia (217)
    The thread
    Organized by CountArach
    Mafia: Frederik, Ichigo?

(12) New Mini Mafia (98)
    The thread
    Organized by pevergreen
    Loser: TevashSzat (for being lynched)

Notable Happenings: As far as I know, the first joke game where everyone was mafia
    Result: Game one by everyone else but Tevash.

(12) Mini Mafia(341)
    The thread
    Organized by Stig
    Mafia: Andres, Tran
    Protown: Sasaki Kojiro

(12) Mini Mafia to end all mini mafia (37)
    The thread
    Organized by CountArach

Notable Happenings: The host was busy in real life as he was working on RTR

(12) Omanes' maniature Medieval mini mafia (198)
    The thread
    Mafia: Khaan, Sapi, Ignoramus
    Detective: Ichigo
    Doctar: CountArach
    Vigilante: Tran

(12) Attack of the Macsobers (179)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Mafia: Crazed Rabbit, CountArach
    Detective: Motep

(12) Rocky Mountain Mobsters (117)
    The thread
    Organized by Motep

Notable Happenings: The host went missing for 6 days and the mods had no choice but to close the thread.

(6) Assasins Mafia (197)
    The thread
    Assasin: Omanes Alexandrapolites
    King: Dutch_Guy

Notable Happenings: In the first ever Assasins mafia in the Org, Omanes pulled off the impossible by managing to avoid the lynch, making him self and the king the only survivors in the game. Omanes won the game without having to use the special rule of using his kill after being lynched.

Result: Assasins Victory

(11) 2008 Presidential Election (137)
    The thread
    Organized by GeneralHankerchif

Notable Happenings: This game was hosted in July 2007. So I declare the players in this game, an Oracle.
    Result: Game won by Barrack Obama

(7) Pitchforks and Flaming Brands (116)
    The thread
    Organized by CountArach
    Mafia: Woad& Fangs
    Test Subject: pevergreen

Result: Test Subject victory

(7) The Cult (69)
    The thread
    Organized by Warmaster Horus
    Mafia: Andres
    Cult Leader: Woad& Fangs
    Sympathizer: Lous VI the Fat

Results: Sympathizer & Towns Victory

(5) The Dirty Lawyers (43)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Private Detective: pevergreen
    Don Vito: Caius

Result: Game won by Don Vito and his Lawyers

(7) Some what not that bad man (27)
    The thread
    Organized by Motep

(9) Ghville teh Mini Mafia (160)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius

(6) Walking Dinner (94)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Mafia: Beefy
    VIP: Warmaster Horus

(12) Cataline Conspiracy (196)
    The thread
    Mafia: Ichigo (Catalina), Ignoramus (Sura)

(6) Licensee (84)
    The thread
    Imposter: Warmaster Horus
    Senior Executive: Factionheir

(12) Farm Town Mafia (145)
    The thread
    Organized by Khaan
    Mafia: Tran & Roadkill
    Baker: Pra the Funkee Homo Sapien

(12) Spinache Pie Conspiracy (203)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Mafia: Omanes Alexandrapolites, Brave Sir Robin

Result:Total Mafia Victory

(6) The Recruit (79)
    The thread
    Double Agent: Tran
    Dictator: Draconian

(12) The Curse of Fenric (85)
    The thread
    Consciousness: Zain
    Beast: Haudgen
    Insane Doctar: Waldinger (Who is now known as Woad & Fangs)
    Priest: Stig

(7) Mini Mafia 2141 (84)
    The thread
    Organized by Sapi
    Mafia: Omanes Alexandrapolites
    Target: Warmaster Horus

**(7) Political Revenge (72)
    The thread
    Organized by pevergreen

(12) Revolution Mafia (137)
    The thread
    Organized by Woad & Fangas
    Spy (Mafia): Brave Sir Robin & Khaan

(7) Pratia (105)
    The thread
    Organized by Zain
    Mafia: Sapi

(12) Jester Mafia (88)
    The thread
    Mafia: Tran
    Jester: Andres, Roadkill, Tiberius the Drake, Beefy187

Results: Andres& Towns Victory.

(6) Walking Lunch (44)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Mafia: Shlin28
    VIP: Beefy187

Results: Mafia Victory

** Hospital Tale (13)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius

Notable happenings: It seems that the host realised some serious error in the game mechanics. Game died.

(6) Heretical Revenge (68)
    The thread
    Heretic:pevergreen
    Grand Inquister: Khaan

Result: Inquister Victory

(6) Intrigue- The heir always gets it (89)
    The thread
    Organized by Tiberius of the Drake

(13) Pub Crawl Massacre (307)
    The thread
    Organized by Proletriat
    Mafia Killer: Factionheir
    Mafia Detective: Craterus
    Designated Driver: Andres
    Detective: pevergreen

(12) Nameless Small Mafia (199)
    The thread
    Organized by Sapi
    Mafia: Beefy187
    Detective: Shlin28
    Insane Detective: Warmaster Horus
    Vigilante: Omanes Alexandrapolites

(6) A Mexican Standoff (63)
    The thread
    Organized by Myddraal

Result: Game won by Factionheir and Woad & Fangs

(9) Reign of Terror Mafia (75)
    The thread
    Organized by Woad & Fangs
    Mafia: Khaan, Warmaster Horus
    Secret Role: Crazed Rabbit

Small and mini games 2008
    (12) The Curse of Fenric II (119)
    The thread
    Conscious: Seamus Fermanagh
    Beast: Warluster
    Werewolf: Andres

Result: Werewolf Victory (SK)

(6) Teh Oldie Town (109)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius
    Robber: Shlin

(12) Beef Steak Mafia (132)
    The thread
    Organized by Beefy187
    Beef eater (Mafia): taka, khaan
    Chicken eater (SK): pevergreen
    Garbage men (detective): Andres

(5) Good cop, Mad Cop (73)
    The thread
    Bent cop: Shlin28

Result: Good cop victory

(12) Vampire Mafia (67)
    The thread
    Organized by Lord Winter
    Vampire: pevergreen, Shlin28
    Hunter: Factionheir

(6) The infiltrated (72)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius
    Killer: Ichigo
    VIP: Khaan

Result: VIP victory

(12) The Flying Banana's (150)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Uber Zombie Monkey: Tiberius of the Drake, Beefy187
    Uber Zombie Monkey Hunter: Sarathos

(7) The undercover Agent (54)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Undercover Agent: Shlin28

Result: Agent Victory

(7) Ding, Fries are Done (38)
    The thread
    Organized by Motep
    Killer: Elite Ferret

Result: Town/ Police Victory

(7) Speed Mafia (84)
    The thread
    Mafia: Scottish Ranger

(7) Speed Mafia II (80)
    The thread
    Organized by TruePraetorian
    Mafia: Kagemusha

(7) Speed Mafia III (79)
    The thread
    Organized by TruePraetorian
    Mafia: GeneralHankerchief

(6) A Mexican Standoff II (75)
    The thread
    Organized by Myrdraal
    The Bandito: Shlin28

Result: Total Town Victory

(10) Las Vegas Mafia (124)
    The thread
    Organized by Sarathos
    Mafia: Caius: Khaan
    Detective: Woad& Fangs
    Doctar: TwilightBlade

(5) Speed Mafia IV (49)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Mafia: Tratorix

(12) Hello (19)
    The thread
    Organized by TosaInu
    Mafia: Ichigo
    Mod: Andres

Result: TosaInu & Friends Victory

(2) Speed Mafia V (10)
    The thread
    Organized by gibsonsg91921

Notable Happenins: No one was interested in playing at that time, making gibson unable to gather the amount of people he needs

(12)United (61)
    The thread
    Organized by Baby Boomer

(0) Speed mafia VI (0)
    The thread

(12) A New State (109)
    The thread
    Organized by Warluster

(5) Super Speedy Mafia (42)
    The thread
    Organized by gibsonsg91921
    Mafia: Makanyane

(7) Onion Queen (53)
    The thread
    Organised by Motep
    Bad Onion: Sarathos

Result:Bad Onion Victory

(6) The traitor (49)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius
    Democrat: Crazed Rabbit?

Result: Republican Victory

(9) The evil devil satanic group of the camels (61)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius
    Martok: Sasaki Kojiro

(7) The Second Hand Car Salesman(79)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Mafia: Khaan

(6) Mini Mafia- Booze up (39)
    The thread
    Organized by Sarathos
    Parent/ Mafia: Zorg
    Doctar/ Sober Friend: Mithrandir

(12) Pre School Mafia (389)
    The thread
    Organized by Beefy187
    Mafia: Brave, The Foolish Horseman, Zorg
    Bully: Psychonaut
    Alien: Sasaki Kojiro
    Psychologist: Craterus
    Cheater: TevashSzat

(129) The Evil Satanic group of the Camel Killers (114)
    The thread
    Organized by Khaan
    Camel Killers: Caius & Miyhrandir
    Detective: Cronos Impera

Result: Total Camel Killer Victory

(14) The good the bad & the Ugly (235)
    The thread
    Organized by Myrddraal

Good: ‘Khaan
    Bad: Sarathos
    Ugly: shlin28
    Rival Captains: W&F and pever
    Sheriff: Glenn
    Bounty Hunters: Caius and Ichigo
    Doctor: Andres
    Cowardly Store Owner: Mithrandir

Notable Happenings
    On the first night, both the Bad and the Ugly targeted the Cowardly Store Owner, thus allowing them to control whatever he did. Unfortunately, Sarathos did not know he controlled Mithrandir, and allowed the Ugly (serial killer) to essentially control two votes in the entire game.

Later, the doctor made contact with the Ugly and created a strategy to win the game- by creating a list of those the Ugly could kill The Ugly and the Bad killed their way through the town/other roles, until it came to endgame. The Ugly convinced the two rival captains to vote with him in return fro the Ugly to kill the other rival captain, and combined with the Cowardly Store Owner’s vote, was enough to bandwagon any of the people still alive – hence the dramatic lynch of Sarathos, the Bad. (This lynch was a fluke as there were several other people remaining on the List that the Ugly could have chosen to kill)

After a tension-filled finale, the town/Ugly won the game!

Town & the ugly victory

**(12) Small mafia- Starwars (232)
    The thread
    Organized by Elite Ferret
    Sith: Sigurd, Khaan, Andres (converted)
    Jedi: Privateerkev, Sasaki Kojiro
    Anakin : Sarathos

Result: Sith Victory

(9) Drunk Lawyers (267)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Mafia: Omanes Alexandrapolites, Shlin28

(11) Doctar Mafia (230)
    The thread
    Organized by Woad & Fangs
    Evil:Doctar: LittleGrizzly, Shlin28
    Dr Frankenstein: pevergreen

Result: Evil Doctar Victory

(10) Giraffe Conspiracy (130)
    The thread
    Organized by Beefy187
    Mafia: Woad & Fangs
    Notable Happenings: Relative low activity from the town during the early and mid game certainly didn’t help much and the mafia went further in quite easily. However some fierce debates were triggered in the final round, with the four living players each hurling accusations at each other. Woad&Fangs did very well to get an extension but eventually the experience of Andres and the resilience of Sarathos did him in. Game is notable for Beefy’s hilarious final write-up.

(13) Soviet Mafia (94)
    The thread
    Organized by Karalizec
    Anarchist: Quintus J. Cicero
    Opportunis/ Aspiring Dictator: Proletariat, El Diablo, Sarathos
    Notable happenings: The aspiring dictators played very little part in the course of the game, with the town having even less idea about the identity of the mafia. Pever figured it out in the final round, but he was dead and his effort was wasted, further inactivity from the final townies meant that the mafia was able to secure an easy victory.

Result: Anarchist Victory

(6) The Bad Architect (88)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius
    Mafia: Warmaster Horus

(12) Mini Simpsons Mafia (240)
    The thread
    SK: Craterus, Fenring
    Notable happenings: The first of the Simpsons franchise, ATPG did very well bring America’s favourite family to the big screens. Role playing and lots of Simpsons reference was used in the game, plus lots of early enthusiasm. On the first day EliteFerret staggeringly blindly/intuitively guessed that Burns and Smithers were the mafia, although this came to no avail as everyone dismissed it as any other guess on Day 1. The Day 1 lynchee was the unfortunate Beefy (Hans Moleman), who had the ability of lynch immunity; the majority of the town however didn’t believe him and lynched him a second time just to make sure, which wasted the town 2 votes. Mafia Ferning (Burns) faced some early pressure, but faked his own assassination, his daring attempt paid off when the heat gradually begin to cool off. The game gradually descended into confusion as every character alive had either an alibi, evidence or ability that puts them in the clear. Eventually the fate of the town rested in the heavenly hands of religious vigilante Quintus. JC (Flanders), who despite killing Burns in the final round, the town lost to the resurgent turn-coat Craterus (Smithers) who turned mafia after the death of its master, Monty Burns. Very memorable game for all who played.

Result: Serial Killer Victory

(129 The Proscription (166)
    The thread
    Mafia: Quintus J. Cicero, Elite Ferret
    Detective: Anelious Phyros
    Notable happenings: Set in the era of the late Roman Republic, the town effort was cut short when AP (detective) was lynched on Day 1. FactionHeir later built up a nice case by using the logon times of each player to dramatically narrow down the suspects, but this was rebuffed by the fact that there were two mafias in the game. Town was furthered puzzled by the odd choices the mafia were making, the mafia were eliminating inactive players who posed no threat. Eventually the town came on the verge of winning after collectively discovering the power of the host’s PM, mafia Quintus was lynched unanimously after failing the PM test. However due to unfortunate events EF was able to snatch victory for mafia against the brilliant leadership of FH on the last day.

(7) Starship Exodus (125)
    The thread
    Organized by Shlin28
    Spy: Warmaster Horus
    Notable happenings: Experimental game hosted by the great selfless townie Shlin. There were plenty of fun and confusion, with some underground alliances and pacts between players. The game became a murderless mafia victory, with the town lynching a innocent player and then the captain elect, which was required to remain alive in order for town to win.

(11) Lunar Whale- FFIV mafia (486)
    The thread
    Organized by Chaotix27
    Mafia: Warmaster Horus, El Diablo, Tiberius of the Drake
    Notable happening: An all time classic small game, notable for its thriving activities with almost 500 posts for a small game, which was unpreceded for a small game before. This game featured Chaotix as a first time host and ATPG and Aries as first time players. The game immediately took pace as QJC’s very controversial reveal of his role and ability, which triggered a huge debate in the place, while at first the town decided to unanimously lynch him, with stubborn defence he miraculously held on past Day 1 with town divided for and against him, but was cleared after detective investigation. After the early dramas on Day 1 APTG took over the investigation and started his attempted purges of the mafia, without getting any result in life ATPG was able to reach the right conclusion in death but was unable to turn the fortune of the town. Brilliant play from fellow mafia WH and El Diablo secured a very exciting last day victory for them, so ends one of the great small games of its time.

(9) The Nerds of the Round Table (71)
    The thread
    Organized by Motep
    Un- Nerd: Shlin28

Result: Nerd Victory (Town)

(8) Duel of Fates (133)
    The thread
    Organized by Beefy187
    Giraffe Worshipper: Sarathos

(12) Futurama Drama Mafiama (329)
    the thread
    Omicron Persei: Fahad I, Omanes Alexandrapolites

Result: Omicron Persei Victory

(7) To Keep the Peace (55)
    The thread
    Organized by Swedish Fish

(14)Resident Evil- Silent Night (382)
    The thread
    Organized by YLC
    Agent: Chaotix27, Factionheir

Result:Townie victory

(10) Earth 3010 (15)
    The thread
    Organized by Sarathos

(7) Where? (141)
    Organized by Beefy187
    The thread
    Mafia: 777Ares777 (The Vacuum Cleaner)
    Notable happenings: It was the first mafia game, where every player roled played a furniture instead of living beings. While all others chose beds, hat stand and sofa, Ares was the only one who chose a tool instead of furniture. Despite him standing out, he did decently well, surviving 2 or 3 rounds. Town nailed him at the end though.

(10) The Noblesons & Two Filths (724)
    The thread
    Organized by Beefy187
    Filth: White_eyes
    Notable Happenings: First planned as experimental mafia, where towns will work towards getting rid of the non noble sons to start with and when they are all gone, it will turn to free for all. However complex game setup and lack of participants turned this game into low activity and massively confusing game. Host him self couldn't remember all the rule, accidently not "Jailing" White_eyes when he was "Witnessed" killing. When White_eyes was exiled and YLC (who was exiled before White_eyes) jokingly posted a battle between him and army of Beefdom, host went into rage mode and turned the game into role play based game. Ironically, game which was starting to fail miserably turned into one of the most populer small game hosted on Org (only ten post behind the most populer Teddy Snatcher) as survivors had a great time role playing a epic battle between Beefdom and the outsiders. Eventually, two heirs fighting for the throne. Factionheir had the initial advantage as he successfully terminated White_eyes who killed El Diablo however Yoyoma who went outside to gather reinforcements saw this as a opportunity to claim his throne. With YLC returning from his temporary inactivity, storming the palace of Beefdom by force, the game ended with both Factionheir and YLC terminated by Yoyoma, just because he sent in hilarious orders. While this was a terrible game for those who died early on, it was populer for the survivors that they cheered Beefy on to host a sequel "Noble Sons II"

Result: Game won by Yoyoma1910

(14) Family Guy, Teddy Snatcher (732)
    The thread
    Organized by 777Ares777
    Mafia: Rythmic
    Neutral: Khaan
    Potential Serial Killer: Quintus J Cicero

Notable happenings: Aries’ all time high scoring small mafia, notable for its thriving activities and seemingly combination of the Mini Simpsons and Lunar Whale – everybody had a role. There were huge amount of confusion early on; anybody was talking about everybody else. However one man worked effortlessly to unite the town against the teddy snatcher – ATPG, who took charge of leading the confused town. Noted for the formation of the circle of trust by ATPG, which worked to initially rattle anti-towners, but ultimately flawed as both Rythmic (Elmer) and Quintus (Ernie) was able to successfully infiltrate it with cover and forged PMs. Town met early success by lynching Khann (neutral aligned mafia), however the other two seemed safely away from town attention. Midway through the game a mutual pact was formed between the SK (Quintus) and mafia (Rythmic) which soon ended abruptly with the lynching of Quintus. Coming towards the end game even with the noose gradually tightening Rythmic managed to evaded attention and managed to secure a very smooth mafia win.

Small and mini games 2009
    (13) The Golden Rule (692)
    The thread
    Traitor: Everyone
    FBI agent: Askthepizzaguy (the host)

Notable Happenings: I opened up the pm in the inbox, excited. As I saw the word "you are traitor" on the role pm, I was dancing in joy. Not knowing what will happen later in the thread...
    The players role played bunch of robbers, who just now aquired vast amount of gold that they can live their lifetime without working. However, while they were on their way to Africa, they realized there was traitor on the ship along with an FBI agent. Various events did help the town to think that there were more then one traitors but it was not until late game when Yoyoma tried to convince the town that no further lynching should be done, most town did not realise that they were played by the host the whole time. On the last night, when both traitors had 100 percent success rate of kill, the only remaining towns...Or the traitors GeneralHankerchief and TevashSzat both sent in the orders to kill each other. When all the crew were dad ATPG revealed that he was the FBI agent, returning the gold back to the rightful owners. It was an embrassment for the towns and embrassment as a human being to be so greedy.

Result: The game won by the host

(13) You can't win (294)
    The thread
    Organized by Yoyoma1910
    Mafia: Andres, boudica, (Beefy187, ATPG started as Neutral and joined mafia)
    Neutral: Reenk Roink
    Vigilante: YLC

Notable happenings: Good old West show, featuring a vast array of mafia and neutral characters at the start. With five out of thirteen characters to be anti-town, it looked like town was in big trouble. However due to the effort of the town super vigilante YLC who correctly murdered several prominent mafia members, who balance of power was gradually restored in seemingly town’s favour. With the action reaching the last day YLC was lynched due to good mafia play and a lack of coordinated town effort, ending in a mafia victory.

(15) Whispers at Night (570)
    The thread
    Organized by YLC
    All roles
    Demons (Mafia): glyphz, Reenk Roink
    Little Boy: Quintus.JC
    Big Sister/Avatar of Malice (Serial Killer): Sigurd

Notable happenings: A well written, story driven small game with the dynamic that dead players would become ghosts and gain collective powers, the game saw glyphz and Reenk coast through most of the game undetected despite being investigated, blocked, and otherwise foiled numerous times. Near the end, suspicion began to mount on glyphz who was lynched after a tie vote which allowed the newly emerged serial killers to outnumber the Mafia. A significant amount of out of thread communication took place.

Result:Serial Killer victory

(8) Who Threw the "B" rubber (160)
    The thread
    Organized by Beefy187
    Mafia: taka

(15) The Abused Potatoes (156)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Mafia: Shlin28, Tratorix
    Master Baker: Beefy187
    Doctar: Quintus J. Cicero

Notable happenings: Andres’ fried mafia which ended in a relatively easy town victory. The town had a extremely swift start which ended with the death of a mafia member on Night 2, inactive Tratorix was WOGed due to inactivity and since then Shlin had to do it all alone. A combination of good intuitions from townies and sheer luck would ensure a comfortable victory for town in the mid-game period.

(6) The Incredible story of King Wahaha (87)
    The thread
    Organized by Andres
    Mafia/ King Wahaha: taka
    Jester: Khaan

(12) The Capitalist Commie (122)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius
    Capitalist: Lord Winter

Result: Comrades Victory

(7) Murder Manor (101)
    The thread

Mafia/ Dining room: White_eyes

(7) Murder Manor II (162)
    The thread
    Intruder I: Captain Blackadder (Kitchen)
    Intruder II: Yoyoma1910 (Bathroom)

Result:Towns Victory

(16) Psycho Mafia (596)
    The thread
    Psycho/ Detective Andy: Askthepizzaguy/Omanes Alexandrapolites
    Detective: Beefy187, Chaotix

Result: Marginal Asylum Victory.. Host defeated.

(8) KnightTime (96)
    The thread
    Organized by |Sith|R|AntiWarmanCake88
    Mafia: King Jan III Sobieski, White Eyes :D
    Serial Killer: TheFlax

Notable Happenings:TheFlax was implicated in the first kill (Ares), but players though it was too WIFOM, and ignored it. Then, they lynched Jan III, purely by chance. TheFlax, and White Eyes both refrained from killing, and then TheFlax was lynched after I saw my mistake in trusting him. Then, White Eyes managed to kill 4 townies in a single night.

(7) Philosophers Mafia (127)
    The thread
    Mafia: taka, Beefy187 (mafias didn't know each other)

Notable Happenings: Concept of this game was for the players to role play some of the most famous philosophers in the history of mankind. Players knew that at least one of the philosophers was a fake one with hidden agenda.
    Whilst players enjoyed role playing their philosopher, Beefy got axed in the mid game as he was inconsistant with his "Peace.. Let us abstain" strategy, in disguise as Ashoka the founder of Buddhism as he knew that mafia didn't have to lynch but simply survive four rounds. However with four players alive in the final round, players chose that Kong Fuzi was the one to be lynched, leaving Lao Tsu played by taka who was Machiavelli in disguise. This once again showed takas supremacy in the small game, as he got his third small game victory as a mafia in the past 6 weeks

(13)Council of the Magi
    The thread
    Organized by boudica

On hold

(11) Noble Sons II: The price for Peace (1593)
    The thread
    Organized by Beefy187
    Vegetarian: Ares, White_eyes (Subbed by Greyblades)

Notable Happenings: The victory of Yoyoma seemed inevitable, as from the beggining of the game Shlin and taka claimed to be a vassal of Beefdom. With all of them being none vegetarians, they seemed to get the upper hand. However, Askthepizzaguy succeeded in making alliance of equal size, successfully countering Yoyoma. In early game White_eyes quitted as he saw none of the neighbours attempting war, but rather trying to take the matters on the hands of diplomacy. However event of White_eyes quitting, changed many of the players stance towards the game. Reenk Roink who joined the Beefdom alliance raged war on ATPG, while Yoyoma sneak attacked YLC who was fighting Ares at that time. YLC, being the only player role playing a women, decided that he would marry Yoyoma, in order to gain his trust and betray him at the best time. With Beefy assisting his ploy with the write ups, YLC eventually succeeded. Veggies seemed to be doomed with Greyblades confession and killing his own ally, Greyblades somehow managed to survive till the end game. Game ended as the host was too lazy to continue.

ATPG, YLC, Greyblades, Shlin and Captain Blackadder victory

(5) Deathy Mafia (56)
    The thread
    Organized by Captain Blackadder

Results: Cop (Townie) victory

(7) Soviet mini mafia (200)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius
    Stalin: Captain Blackadder
    The bad one: Splitpersonality

Notable happenings: The town was off for a bad start as they successfully managed to send Stalin to Gureg. Yet not noticing until the final round. Besker pulled off a fake reveal being Stalin, and it was really up to AVSM and Split. Besker made the right decision and voted for Split, sealing an Comrades victory.

Comrades victory

(15) Tainted Minds (287)
    The thread
    Organized by Taka
    Mafia: Iskander, White_eyes

Notable Happenings: At the final few rounds, remaining townies came up with a good tactic of doing some maths.. Namely Atheotes. Townies won with 4 men left.

Towns victory

(15) Omertà (590)
    The thread Roles and System
    Stoolies: Atheotes, Factionheir

Notable Happenings: In this game, the town was in actuality the Philadelphia Mafia and were being infiltrated by Stoolies. Doctor Tratorix had a blast in the earlier rounds, saving Beefy in round one, and saving pevergreen later. This combined with the detectives work was efficient in narrowing down suspects. The town did however, lynch Beefy in the later game despite the fact that he was saved by the medic.. which was the only bad move, and it was enough to let the Stoolies slip by with a draw in a weepingly beautiful final crossfire scene. However the town as a whole, was great.

Draw

(7) Starwars Mini mafia (167)
    The thread
    Mafia: TheFlax, Beefy (Didn't know each other)
    Notable Happenings: Little did they know, the Jedi was the mafia and the sith was the townie.. The game started off with Beefy claiming TheFlax to be on the opposite team, trying for the previous semi success in tainted evil. However "I used the force and TheFlax is guilty" tactic turned out bad for beefy as he... Master Kenobi was lynched. TheFlax hanged on quite well, but he got lynched in the second last round, revealing him self to be Master Windu. This was one of the epic mafia failures in the history of Org Mafia.

Result: Sith (Townie Victory)

(7) Startrek mafia (153)
    The thread
    Organised by Askthepizzaguy
    Mafia: Death is Yonder, Beskar

Result: Game won by Beskar. Mafia victory

(7) TF Mini Mafia I - Mass Effect (184)
    The Thread
    Mafia: Askthepizzaguy, Cultured Drizzt fan
    Serial Killer: YLC

Notable Happenings: The town got unlucky in its lynches, especially as Beskar died when YLC was supposed to be lynched due to the latter's special ability. At that point, the discussion got fixated on YLC, who suicided while the two last townies were lynched, netting a complete mafia victory.

(15) Resident Evil Omega (820)
    The thread
    Unbrella Agent: YLC
    Crazy Axemen (SK): Splitpersonality
    Notable Happenings: On the early stage, town seemed to be in good position, as they discovered several "probebly innocents" early on. YLC cunningly apeared to be helpful towns over and over again, such as explaining likely game mechanics, and beating back a horde of zombies with his RPG which made him look like the hero. Beefy revealed his real identity of medic to YLC early as round 1, and never doubted him. TheFlax and Beefy developed their wierd love/hate relationship which ended up as a complete love which continued on from the previous starwars mafia, however TheFlax betrayed beefy by bailing out with another player... on a yellow fun ride, leaving beefy behind to be lynched.. At the end, YLC turned Tratorix into the Tyrant and slaughtered the remaining towns, resulting in mafia victory.

(15) Minnesota Mafia: The Senate Scandal (222)
    The thread
    Organized by Khaan
    Norm Coleman intern: AVSM
    Al Franken intern: Greyblades

Result: Towns poeple victory

(7) Another Soviet Mafia (124)
    The thread
    Organized by Caius

Activity was low

(7) Org the mini mafia (53)
    The thread
    Organised by Beskar
    Andres (Hacker) : Atheotes
    Notable happenings: This game was created when the hacker crashed the Org... Twice. Ofcause Andres wasn't the one responsible. Anyhow, before all the plot development happened Atheotes was chosen as the one to be lynched on round 1, ending in a blitz Townie victory.

Result: Townie victory

(7) Team Fortress 2 Mini mafia (170)
    The thread Hosts commentary
    Organised by Splitpersonality
    Blu team spy: Death is Yonder

Results: Blu team victory

(7) Min mafia:. Org, The Sequel (158)
    The thread Abilities
    Organised by Beskar
    Mafia: Death is yonder (Playing as Sasaki who got hijacked by ATPG)
    Ser Clegane: Jolt
    Andres: Greyblades
    Banquo's Ghost: AVSM
    Lemur: 'Khaan
    TosaInu: Sasaki Kojiro
    Tincow: Cultured Drizzt Fan
    Sasaki Kojiro: Death is yonder (Later chosen as hacker role ATPG)

Notable Happenings:
    On round 1, Jolt claimed that Beskar was trying to cover up the fact that he had already revealed the hacker/mafia on the very first round, leading to a near total town victory on day 1, except that DIY promptly used his vote switch to save himself. Game was also notable for very interesting and humorous screen shots doubling as secondary write ups. Was a close call as Random.org dictated the last round, which was a 3 way tie, without the others realizing it, as Sasaki, who was playing TosaInu, would automatically win the last round if it was a last man standing with him and the hacker.

Result: Hacker Victory

(6)Deathy mini mafia (183)
    The thread
    Organised by Iskander 3.1
    Mafia: Askthepizzaguy
    Pro mafiaish joker: Beskar

(15) Dark Descent (482)
    The thread
    Organised by YLC

Result: Combine and Serial Killer 2 Victory

(7) Lift Escape (214)
    The thread
    Organised by Beskar

Notable Happenings:
    Compared to conventional mini-mafia with lynchings, in this game, it is done by saving. As such, the town can lose on the first night by saving the Mafia. The three reserves were allowed to comment in and about the game (but no vote) as an effort to bring a lot more communication and discussion. While many players tried to save themselves, Tratorix saved others and very nearly not get saved, and only spared by Death is Yonder's and Beefy's arguments.

(15) Futurama Dramarama Mafiarama (449)
    The thread
    Organised by Tratorix
    Mafia: Khaan, YLC

Result: Townie Victory

(7) Hitman's Gambit (159)
    The thread
    Organised by Beskar
    Hitman 1: Beefy187
    Hitman 2: AskthePizzaGuy
    Invesitgator: Cultured Drizzt Fan

Notable Happenings:
    Instead of set abilities, the hitmen was assigned money to use any ability they could dream of, with restrictions and advice being told they aren't allowed to go bankrupt. ATPG discovered the other Hitman in the first night, and the investigator found ATPG. ATPG in the thread turned the detective around on CDF, getting him lynched, while messaging the other hitman to attempt to work together, to try to take out the town. This left the round after only to contain both hitman and one town. ATPG convinces the other hitman to lynch the townie! allowing himself a 50% chance of winning the game. Beefy187 could have won the game, by working with the townie, to lynch the Pizzaguy but didn't do so. ATPG played the town and the other hitman for an amazing performance.

Result: Hitman 2 Victory

(7) "Splintered Cells" (221)
    The Thread
    Organized by Iskander 3.1

(8) Speed Mafia! (176)
    The Thread
    Mafia (Advice Dog): Chaotix
    Traitor (Tcgnol): Diana Abnoba (Starts off nice, but turns evil if Advice Dog dies)
    Notable Happenings: Mafia based on lol cats. As cats are genuinely better then dogs in terms of cuteness (according to Beefys point of view) Cats, the town won with no problem. Death to the Tcgnol for betraying Cats.

Results: Townie Victory

(15) That Cold Winter (232)
    The Thread
    Organized by Andres
    Jeremy and Henry (Psychopaths): Atheotes & Khazaar
    Willy the Cop: Beskar
    Dr. Dresden the Doc: Reenk Roink

Results: Total Mafia Victory

(5) Super Speedy Mafia 2 (13)
    The thread
    Organized by Gibson
    Game didn't start due to lack of interest

(15) The Black Country (399)
    The Thread
    Organized by A Very Super Market
    Mafia: Beefy (God Father), taka, Death is Yonder
    Notable Happenings: This game was a God Father style with added feature of factory system where you could damage or heal the factory. The mafia had a semi perfect game until mid game, when taka who was under the radar was suddenly suspected. Death is Yonder was already suspected few times, and eventually he took a gamble move to blow his self up. This could have killed the God Father as well, but luckily it just took some lives of innocent townies. ATPG who had a vigilante ability, Tratorix and Beefy was left in the final round. ATPG and Beefy both went for Tratorix during the night phase and the game was over.

(7) Socially Unacceptable Mini Mafia (262)
    The thread
    Organized by Beskar
    Serial Killer: Askthepizzaguy
    Girl: A Very Super Market

Result: Boy... I mean Girl won... I think

(7) The Snatcher (153)
    The thread
    Mafia: The Host?

Result: Host victory

(7) Star Trek VI- The Undiscovered Mini mafia (244)
    The thread
    Organized by Iskander3.1
    Mafia: AVSM and Atheotes

(5) Speed Mafia: Vengeful (64)
    The thread
    Organized by Gibsonsg
    Mafia: Kagemusha (God Father), pevergreen (mafia)

(15) Swords and D20s (222)
    The thread
    Organized by Cultured Drizzt fan
    Mafia: Johnhughthom, Reenk Roink, atheotes
    Shady Bartenders: Askthepizzaguy, Quintus J. Cicero

Results: Townie and PC victory

(13) Mafia Gear Solid (255)
    The thread
    Organized by Spl1tp3rs0nal1ty
    Serial Killer: Chaotix

Result: Total Serial Killer victory

(7) Mini Mafia VII- Startrek (96)
    The thread
    Romulan: Gibsonsg, atheotes

Result: Total Romulan victory

(13) Zelda Mafia: The Missing Link (267)
    The thread
    Organized by Chaotix

Result: Link Victory

(8) Gameroom Rock/Scissors Paper Tournament (172)
    The thread
    Organized by GeneralHankerchief
    Notable Happenings: This isn't exactly mafia game, and if this is added then all the other games like Battle Royale should be added as well. I'll do that later. 8 players were chosen to compete in this most intense Scissors paper rock tournament ever. The players fought each other in league format then, players fought the tournament. In the league, pevergreen came first with 5 points (each win counts as 1, tie as 0.5 and loss as 0) with Andres and Beefy tied on 4.5. Andres won the tie breaker and took the second place.
    In the tournament, pevergreen the champion advanced to the final and was met with fellow Australian CountArach representing New South Wales. Out come of this State of Origin match was convincing victory by CountArach, making him self winner of the tournament.

Result: League won by pevergreen, Tournament won by CountArach

(13) Lost City of Tikkal (119)
    The thread

Result: Game won by Proletriat

(9) Gunfight at the O.K Corral (59)
    The thread
    Notable Happening: taka and his "pew pew pew"

Result: Cowboy wins

(14) Tainted Heresy (264)
    The thread
    Organized by pevergreen
    Notable Happenings: This game was a sequel to takas' Tainted Evil game based on warhammer (I think). Game died mid game due to players inactivity.

(6) Mini game: A Mexican Standoff III (32)
    The thread
    Organized by Myrrdraal
    The Bandito: Slashandburn

Result: Total Town Victory

(7) Mini Mafia. ORG3- New Threat (101)
    The thread
    Organized by Beskar
    Sasaki Kojiro (Mafia): Cultured Drizzt Fan

Result: Moderator victory

(15) Parasite (1111)
    The thread
    Organized by Beskar
    Parasites (Evil): Death is Yonder (Parasite Cerebrate: AKA lord of all evil), taka, atheotes, Khaan (those 3 being parasite spawns)
    Notable Happenings: The town was terribly confused by the evil voice. They started killing each other even though they didn't have to. Humans were doing well, however DiY (Evil man) started sending out mysterious voices which made the humans think that they turned into parasites and has no choice but to kill each other. Humans did have the chance to win before the meteor strike, but the last human, beefy who thought his a parasite, sent in orders to "kill them all. Obey the master" thus couldn't do anything against teh Evil Death is Yonder. Thus helping them achieving an parasite victory.

Result: Parasite victory

(19)Cold War Crisis (1724)
    The thread
    Organized by Greyblades
    Notable Happenings: The game was not mafia but a role playing game based on a cold war. Here is some notable happenings.
    -White_Eyes (Turkey) declaring war on other Arabic country and lost.
    -pevergreen (West Germany) forced Khazaar (East Germany) in to unification
    -Chino Russian war
    -Cultured Drizzt Fan (Britain) quitting NATO

Game died due to inactivity and rise of some game playing system problems. Host and the players decided to start a new game

(5) Speed Mafia (70)

(7) The Gameroom- mini mafia (163)
    The thread
    Organized by Beskar
    GeneralHankerchief (Mafia): Sasaki Kojiro

(11) Pirate fight at the Admiral Benbow (164)
    The thread
    British Captain: Tratorix
    Pirate Captain: GeneralHankerchief

Result: Pirate victory

(14) Rainy Day Mafia (486)
    The thread
    Organized by Iskander 3.1
    Mafia: Centurion1, Double A

(7) The Gamers mini mafia (81)
    The thread
    Organized by pevergreen
    Shadow: Sasaki Kojiro
    Bandit King: Beefy

Result: Evil people victory

(15) Psycho mafia (464)
    The thread Roles Game summery More
    Mafia: Beskar (Psycho), A1_Unit (First Disciple), DisgruntledGoat (Recruited after A1s death)

(13) The Lost City of Meiwo
    The thread
    Organized by Jolt

Activity declined

(7) Chicago Jazz Mini mafia (106)
    The thread
    Organized by Spl1tp3rs0nal1ty
    Mafia: Chaotix

An Incredibly Disoriented Mind
    The thread
    Organized by A Very Super Market

The game failed to get the numbers required

() Cold War Cataclysm 1992 edition
    The thread
    Organized by Greyblades

Dead due to hosts problems in RL

(7) Left 4 Dead mini mafia (76)
    The thread
    Organized by Slashandburn
    Mafia: Beskar, spl1tp3rs0nal1ty (Converted townie)

(12) Steampunk Mafia (197)
    The thread
    Organized by Yaropolk
    Mafia: pevergreen, Captain Blackadder, Atheotes

(15) Bleach Shippuden Society
    The thread
    Organized by taka

In play

(13)Beefys' psychology game- Minority Rules (69)
    The thread
    Organized by Beefy187

Result: Game won by Tinman and Ichigo

(17) Sword and D20's 2
    The thread
    Organized by Cultured Drizzt fan

In play

(7) The Gamers Mafia 2: Dorkness rising (83)
    The thread
    Organized by pevergreen
    Evil guy: Tratorix

Result: Town victory

(23) Orgah Battle Royale
    The thread
    Organized by Zain

Game won by Cultured Drizzt fan

(6) Beefys psychology game 2: Limited SPR
    The thread
    Organized by Beefy

Game died

(12) The Visitor
    The thread
    Organized by Caius

In play

.................................................................................................... ..............................................................................

Useful Links
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 06-07-2011 at 00:29.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Default FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Post Eight: Frequently Asked Questions

Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 06-06-2011 at 22:03.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Default Re: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How do I put videos in my post? Especially just the music, and not the video? Are they unique to the .org?

They are not unique to the org, and can be done on any forum that allows youtube embedding.

1. Take the link at the top of the youtube page. Example: " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThU1v29dcs4 "
    2. put appropriate tags around it. Usually, [youtube].....[ /youtube]
    3. Then it should work.

You can also right click on the video. "Copy embed HTML" and paste here:

object style="height: 390px; width: ---EXAMPLE ONLY--- allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360">

Now, where it says "Height" near the end? Change that to 25. Cuts off the video part.

The first method is quicker and preserves the whole video, the second is more advanced for people who want to make alterations to the video, such as editing out the visual part by reducing height.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default ADDING A TIMER TO YOUR PHASES

In order to cut down on the number of stickies, I'm replicating the content of TinCow's original post here:

--------------------------------

I have added a new feature to the forums to make it easier for players to know when mafia game phases are over. It is a bbcode timer which counts down to any date and time specified. The bbcode format is [timer] and you can enter it manually, or click the timer icon on the advanced editor ().

The bbcode must be formatted in the following manner:

[TIMER=M/D/YYYY H:MM AM/PM ZONE; TIMEUP PHRASE][/_TIMER] (remove the underscore though)

Where

• M = The Month number, with or without a 0. So, for August, either 8 or 08.
    • D = The Day number, with or without a 0. So, for the fifth day, either 5 or 05.
    • YYYY = The Year in full four digit number format
    • H: The Hour, with or without a 0. So, for the seventh hour, either 7 or 07.
    • MM = The Minute, so quarter past the hour would be 15, half past would be 30, and on the hour would be 00.
    • AM/PM = AM or PM
    • ZONE = Time Zone of the deadline. It is very important that you put this in. If you do not, the timer will display the local time for each person viewing it, which means people in different parts of the world will see different (and incorrect) times. The time zone codes accept all of the usual zone abbreviations, such as UTC, GMT, EST, EDT, PST, PDT, etc. You can also use UTC referential times, such as UTC-1, UTC-2, UTC+7, etc.
    • TIMEUP PHRASE = Whatever text you want it to display when the timer is finished, such as "Day Phase Over" or "Night Phase Over".

So, to create a timer counting down to a Night Phase which ends on August 24, 2015 at 5pm, GMT, I would create the following bbcode:

[TIMER=4/20/2069 4:20 PM GMT; Night Phase Over][/_TIMER]

and it looks like this once I removed that underscore from the bbcode:

-----------------------

Common timer troubleshooting issues:

If you're the host and you input a timer, it will not immediately display if you create or edit your post using the Quick Reply feature - you'll have to refresh the page to get it. If you use the normal Reply feature, it should display immediately.

If the timer is displaying incorrectly for you, there are a couple of reasons for this:
    - Check to see if the full year is inputted as opposed to just the abbreviation (i.e. 2015 as opposed to just 15) - this causes an issue with some browsers (h/t therother).
    - If the host forgets to input the timezone (GMT, EDT, etc) then the timer will default to your local timezone. Unless you live in the same timezone as the host, this will obviously render it inaccurate.

More tips/workarounds will be added as the problems come up.
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 04-22-2022 at 19:09.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.