Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

We're discussing. :P

Though I think I have a chance if I shove Alain through the back of the hut and bolt out. :P

@ TLD

He thought Glungard was held captive, IIRC he (Rufus) was separated from the others.
    Last edited by Visor; 06-20-2011 at 10:12.

ridiculously suspicious Member TheLastDays's Avatar

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Quote Originally Posted by Secura View Post
    So Rufus isn't allowed to leave the camp? O_O
    Ingame he isn't. We are currently working on a solution that'll make sense ingame so he gets away...
    I hear the voice of the watchmen!

New Mafia Game: Hunt for The Fox

Edited my last post. Hope it is satisfactory.

Blog Entries

Uh, TLD I think you might want to delete that last one, I kinda started writing before you posted and now there's another paradox.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I'll edit the beginning and post it again after your post...

Didn't think he'd be hit by a flying projectile of some kind after he surrendered....

Didn't think so either... *sigh* nobles...

EDIT: Shouldn'T change the outcome though, in the morning he'll be up and we'll sort this out with him either coming along or leaving...

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    Didn't think he'd be hit by a flying projectile of some kind after he surrendered....
    Looks like it was a potion bottle; I found it jarring too... I'm not sure Tah would react favourably to these Lassara types, what with their forcing people to stay against their will and attacking them even after they've surrendered.
    Last edited by Secura; 06-20-2011 at 12:34.
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

Hey, the lassaran troops have not attacked him that was the noble guy... plus Rufus was the attacker in the first place so don't get things mixed up here :P

Also, their (the royal guard's) main concern right now is to keep the princess safe. THis guy first attacked a Lassaran noble and got taken as a prisoner for that. Then he attacked Alain and now they simply can't let him go just like that because they can't really trust him and he could betray their position to anyone... I think given the circumstances it's rather nice he's allowed to stay alive :P

Greyblades might've visited an Apothecary, but he got ripped off. :D

And he only threatened the both of them. He never attacked them. :P

As he was roughly dragged to his hut and searched he remembered what they were. Well that put a dent in his escape plan.
    Hey you are being gently carried not roughly dragged :P We are the nice guys here... nice move about staying awake though ;)

Blog Entries

I just thought it would be a way to make sure he survived the night. Oh who am I kidding I did it because it seemed funny and I didnt want to waste the potion idea.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

It allows Rufus to learn more about the events so far, instead of being kept in the dark. Rufus probably won't escape soon just to be killed by the other side. But if a different situation arises....

I just thought it would be a way to make sure he survived the night. Oh who am I kidding I did it because it seemed funny and I didnt want to waste the potion idea.
    I thought it was quite good. Though my counter works well in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Your profile doesn't state anything about Thomas having a clue about potions though so I'd say Visor's move was alright. ANd I kinda like this resolve

He bought them from an apothecary, though knowing nothing about potions he was ripped off. THat's why my guy didn't go unconscious. Seeme a decent explanation?

As I said it's fine with me, since Thomas isn't exactly an expert on potions he wouldn't know what he's throwin at Rufus and I like this turnout of Rufus learning something about what's really going on. At the moment my character had no motivation to tell him but it'll give Rufus a better understanding to base his decisions on...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    He bought them from an apothecary, though knowing nothing about potions he was ripped off. THat's why my guy didn't go unconscious. Seeme a decent explanation?
    EH? No, Gilford slavaged them from an apothecary when we were leaving lassara. I made a small post just to make sure he didn't get off fully.

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

More or less waiting on Secura to make a move here (stay or not?)

Then we can actually decide what to do.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    EH? No, Gilford slavaged them from an apothecary when we were leaving lassara. I made a small post just to make sure he didn't get off fully.
    Oh guys stop quarrelling... GB you should rather answer my character's question than hitting Visor's char yet again ;)

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    More or less waiting on Secura to make a move here (stay or not?)
    Hahaha, I've been waiting for Kyran and Frijyk to start talking with the lich... a meaty conversation like that is the perfect cover for sneaking away.
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

Hey Greyblades, please edit that last storypost ;)

Also, I've reactivated my MSN screenname so you can contact me there if you need to get a hold of me... it's in my profile

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDays View Post
    Oh guys stop quarrelling... GB you should rather answer my character's question than hitting Visor's char yet again ;)
    Oh come on! You think it was worse than his glass ball of water story?

It's probably worse than that but the bottom line is we need to go on instead of reevaluating something that happened. first it's a potion, then it's water, then it's a potion that works bad when applied to the skin... if you really need to leave it in but make your character answer my question ;)

Blog Entries

I just did.
    Look I think the problem was that I said "small orb" instead of potion, I thought of a potion that looked like this:Name:  superredpotion.gif
Views: 88
Size:  1.4 KB pretty rotund no? The idea being it was a sleeping potion, when he said it was water I was annoyed, so I added a bit to say rufus thought it was just water but found out later while it was not a sleeping potion it definitely not water.
    It was a mistake that started because I wasn't specific enough.

I still don't get it because there could still be water inside that thing... but it doesn't matter anymore so let's not worry about it

This is the craziest game I've ever played. Rufus is still with the Lake Birun group, right? I'm not sure how my character would react to all this in-fighting, so I'll hold off posting until necessary. And where are we going from here? I'm guessing we'll be heading east to stop... oh, what's his name? The big axe guy.

Rufus is still with the group but he doesn't know if he's going to stay with it. It's currently night there and the decision is delayed until it dawns... two of the group (that's acutally one player, but two chars, THomas and Gilford) want to go to Tar Cantun and the princess wants to go to Leon. We'll see.

Duno where Rufus is headed if he doesn't stay with us...

So, when I tell the back-story to the Happy Tree Friends, can I just make a "........." to imply
    I told the story, while adding in parentheses to just read the history TLD posted?
    I do believe he made a shortened version of it somewhere.......
    so could just copy and paste that if I had too.....

ANYWAYS......OUR THEME SONG!
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

Why do I get the feeling that when we meet up with them at least 2 of them will be dead? And one will have been dismembered?

...Huh, it's wierd that the feeling is so specific.

I would post one of the scenes from Happy Tree Friends....but then I get ban-hammered.
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast