Thread: S2 ladder and Drop hacks by#4 yesterday #3 today.

Default S2 ladder and Drop hacks by#4 yesterday #3 today.

This guy is a 7samurai player met him at machmade 1v1 yesterday, he was asking me to quit the game on the set up menu and he froze the game by using a retainer first to not let it play for 1 hour .
    he looking at the players stats and after that decide his odds and his points about to risk/reward . He also trying to be always the host of the battle which in this case was me.
    i said to him i dont care about your point s i fight were ever comes in my way i dont look stats /points or ranks .
    he was blocking for one hour ,i had my dinner and i was very curious to see how those players get so high so i was waiting and waiting just to see how far he will push it and I did not respond to some annoying attempts to irritate me .
    Finally he start the game. right when he lost all his cavs and i was going to strike his both flanks with cavs vs 1 left of his he crash the game badly and not only that , steam gave Me the "coward" award I save the reply from auto save.I played remaining of the night just fine no connection problems with my teamm8s.
    He sent invite for friends list accepting i thought he may have some dignity on the matter in the contrary he invite me to mocking me again that i was that crash it.
    His army set up was very interested he using 2 asigarou on spread formation ahead of his main army that has 2 monk bows 200 and 2 monk matchlocks waiting on the back , but his crash was in a perfect timing when he can claim that he had also changes to win which i could say doubtful at this point odds turning on my side.
    replay :http://www.mediafire.com/?fi7zz4h2udakbm0
    screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...08/?tab=public

Asking some players smarter than me i learn this:
    Steam works as p2p and he blocks signal incoming to his(hacker) comp from yours so he can interrupt your connection. and also steam can give you also a "coward" award without been your fault.
    You will know was not you because Every time after such drop your internet is ok and you still connected to steam.

I am 100% sure the drop was not mine , or by accident ,

skills can be taught but honor not gents you have some or you don,t.

cc: i did inform him that i will post this in the community and he did not care.
    Last edited by Proteus; 07-29-2011 at 00:15.

Default Re: S2 ladder and Drop hacks by#4 yesterday #3 today.

Wow. Haha. This is the same dude that didn't play me because I was Level 8 and I had waaay more games played for a lvl8. ( I had reset my avatar ). Starts accusing me of being a cheater, blablabla then quits on me

typical....lve had half a dozen over the last 2 days...the game is so @@@@@@ up its not funny or fun anymore....

he froze the game by using a retainer first to not let it play for 1 hour . LOL first time i heared of this ! how the fek that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by FasT View Post
    he froze the game by using a retainer first to not let it play for 1 hour . LOL first time i heared of this ! how the fek that possible?
    Put a Great Guard into his Army without the retainer or something similar

Quote Originally Posted by MatsudaTadashi View Post
    Put a Great Guard into his Army without the retainer or something similar
    PMSL! thats gotta b annoying i feel for ya! Proteus all that time wasted for nothing :(

..fears no adversary Senior Member Jochi Khan's Avatar

This sort of thing is happening on a regular basis now.
    Some guys got to win at all costs.
    R.I.P Great Warrior Ja mata TosaInu

sat at the..Nomad Alliance..campfire

Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard
    --call it conscience--
    not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.

The guy actual got the #1 rank , but i dont care about this , if players like that can go to top then is CA problem not mine, my question is as players with a code of honour on our heart, shall we give back the favor to those players with F4s and hackdrop them or not ? because i am Defently going to ban his clan from my avatar games. because as we speak of honour when i play them and lose i let them score when i play them and win they dotn let us score.
    I never drop nobody, never choose maps to play,or not choose maps or players to not play so far ,but again some idiots like this i am really tempted to return the favor.

then you just lower yourself to thier level...not to worry.....folks here have long memories...karma

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Apparently you guys were the victims of some experimentation in cheating by Kira of the 7 Samourai Clan.

He was setting out to prove to that it is truly possible to cheat and win top Avatar 1v1 honors practically overnight.

As the board shows he was able to do this, and attributes his latest wins to changing unit prices, although other cheats are possible and may have been used.

I will try to get more information on this.

P.S. Kira is a highly skilled and (normally) honourable player from Japan, and he reportedly only did this to prove the point that it could be done.
    Last edited by Tomisama; 08-05-2011 at 12:49.
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

Maybe Kira of the 7 Samurai can 'check' the website of the CIA or the pentagon next, maybe he can prove to them those sites can be hacked aswell, of course downloading the whole databases on there, but nothing more to prove it can be hacked. If he did it 1 or 2 matches ok, but apparently he used this more then the number i quoted, which is just, lame, and deserves a long-life-ip ban, im sure blizzard would have given him that if that would have happened.

yes just like when 7 sam proved that you could capture all the regions in the clan fight by timing all their match made search starts and then immediately conceding battles to each other to gain points on the province map.

as far as i know it was for research purposes... although i never understood why when they were spamming the forums about the awesomeness of 7SAM they never mentioned just how they did it.

and when i bought the dried mushroom spores it certainly wasn't to grow magic mushrooms, it was for lab research ;).

I've heard 2-3 other mentions of kira in specific by other players at other times that suggest this wasn't an isolated thing.
    Last edited by Cu'Roi; 08-06-2011 at 00:17.