Greetings EB and EBNOM fans...

I'm proud to announce that from this day forth, we have a subforum here at the org. We have been planning this for quite some time, and now it's finally on :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the EB team for recognizing us as a worthy mod, (we wouldn't be able to do this if it weren't for their blessing), especially bobbin and Tellos Athenaios; those 2 were the ones that made this possible.

I'd also like to thank the .org forums staff, especiallly Ludens and Sigurd, since those 2 are the ones that i talked to. Once we were cleared by the EB team, they made this forum possible very quickly once the wheels started rolling, and their attitude was top notch. I'm proud to have a forum on a site where such great characters work.

Thanks to both groups on the behalf of the EBNOM team!

Now, for the fans :)

We will open up a few new threads which will allow you to follow our progress more thoroughly. If you have any questions regarding the mod, don't hesitate to post your own thread with your questions, and you will get an answer shorty.

We will open some threads ourselves as well: Keep an eye out for the FAQ; there might something in there you didn't know yet. Also, the previews will get their own threads, and we will also open a thread with screenshots for starters.

Anyways, i hope you guys like the new forum, and i hope we get much feedback from the community.

Thanks,

anubis88