Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: A History of Violence [Concluded]

Know the dark side Senior Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Re: A History of Violence [In Play]

Ok, less a mystery for the ages, more a mystery for the past 40 minutes.

Can you just tell me if you're going to change this again - before I allow the smallest 'idgen of smugness to fleetingly waft across my cold, dead face.

Rock, Paper, GOAT Member Monster Champion, Spy Hunter Champion, Navy Battles Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion nl.'s Avatar

No, that's it. Game over. Quicktopic has been posted. Jarema, you are free to talk again.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior MemberModerator Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

*grumpy face,
    pizza!!!!
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMcCrow View Post
    Can you just tell me if you're going to change this again - before I allow the smallest 'idgen of smugness to fleetingly waft across my cold, dead face.
    I wuv you my Lazy friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    *grumpy face,
    pizza!!!!
    And I wuv you even more than I wuv Lazy, actually.

Now, I ask you, where is this credulous stance toward me when I'm a townie? Where is it? Nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I wuv you my Lazy friend.
    backatcha babe

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

buahahaha

funny game :)

congratulations, mafia

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior MemberModerator Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Grumble grumble.
    Looks like I managed to contribute to another ATPG mafia win. course, this time you killed me and I lost, that wasn't very nice.

I do feel a weird kind of pride that i earned two quotes in the QT of posts that benefited you in particular.

aww heck, how can I resist that pizzay face.

“Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

Bah! You did lurk afterall XD

Bravooo..oo?

Damn! Pizzaguy fooled us all again....

Congratz mafia!

Very enjoyable game Visor, thanks for hosting!
    returning to the shadows.....

Pizza was the real villain all along.

I was just a down-on-his-luck 'Nam vet who ran out of meds; almost immediately, Pizza disposed of me and went on his own sadistic killing spree.

Such a tragedy.

Why didn't you listen when I begged you to stop him?
    Vitiate Man.

Congrats Pizza! Truly dominating performance.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Well, I'll be dipped.

I saw the fake writeup on a quick glance, no time to post. Figured I'd comment later, if there was post-game discussion.
    Unfortunately this deprived y'all of the visible "yay we won" followed by "oh , if I had just listened to my gut".

Thing is, the master of disguise will be a townie next and we'll probably hang him for it, no matter how he acts. But that's mafia for ya. Till then, kudos for a magnificent performance!

Member thankful for this post:

I'm disappointed that none of you are hailing Tuuvi as the MVP. He lynched scum D1, and guessed the scum team's composition on D2!
    Vitiate Man.

all hail @Tuuvi!

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

And now you all see why lynchbait Pizzaguy is to be lynched before the last round or so....Pizzaguy even argued with Sigurd/TinCow about it when they suggested lynching him in the last round in a few games.

Good job Mafia but I still think you overdid it Pizzaguy. You knew that nobody was going to lynch you in the last round.(You killed off those who would even try)

I wish I would have checked this thread earlier....I did get a pm from Visorslash on night 2 and didn't even know the game was on-going. It's my fault though, I signed up and it's up to me to check the thread.

So, when can we get a new game going?! :)

Rock, Paper, GOAT Member Monster Champion, Spy Hunter Champion, Navy Battles Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion nl.'s Avatar

I can host a minigame to pass the time until I get my new small game developed properly if you guys want.

sure :)

Good game Visor.
    Congrats Pizza and Monty.

When i thought you were suspicious, i told myself you wouldnt lurk as mafia and let you metagame

I would do anything as mafia, but for the record, my life got real busy. This is day 12 or 13 of working nonstop.

Besides, I was once again the most talkative poster. "Lurking", indeed...

To be fair, you did spam it up a bit at the end. (As soon as you became super townie, that is)

Epilogue! You promised!
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Yes I know, but I'm busy. Tonight when I get home, probably.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415