Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 1996

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Okay, so what happened when you started groping a stranger or a female employee? Did she go "Oh Frags, such a tease" or are you now facing sexual assault charges?

There is a difference. Chatting with a friend is consensual.
    Women aren't all that innocent but that's for the backroon really, you should know that I am supportive of women's rights by now, regardless. I just like it when things can be so thoughtless and without any suspicion, and atraction is just seen as a compliment, letls what innocent be innocent
    Last edited by Fragony; 12-18-2017 at 00:23.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Women aren't all that innocent but that's for the backroon really, you should know that I am supportive of women's rights by now, regardless. I just like it when things can be so thoughtless and without any suspicion, and atraction is just seen as a compliment, letls what innocent be innocent
    I was trying to say what is innocent be innocent as you put it, but don't use false equivalence. I know from your person comments you care about women rights but don't trash a campaign about giving people a voice in the cases of sexual assault by comparing it with friendly banter with a female friend.

But yes, I believe there is a thread in Backroom somewhere about this.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Members thankful for this post (2):

Well I don't find it's on me that it only annoys me by now, I would completily back it if it wasn't hostile to me. I like to flirt a bit, always do really, I see nothing wrong with that but suddenly you are a pig because of it. I am a really decent guy but I am still on their list. A lot of them simply dislike men and men simply can't do any good for these completily humourless spikey haired dikes
    Last edited by Fragony; 12-18-2017 at 13:02.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Frags....Beirut would be using his axe on your last methinks. Not enough dulce et lux.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Only if I don't get him first you ever thought about that

Anyways, watched great WW1 movie I never heard of 'Galipoli' it's on youtube. Really good, WW1 is so evil

Damn, just woke up, friend comes here in tears, his cat is dying. Took care for that cat when he was in prison and got pretty fond of that cat. RIP in advance Roosje

Well public transportation was temporarily taken dawn in Phaleron, because someone had cut down the cables of the tram.

Apparently, it was accidental. The culprit actually wanted to sabotage the electric supply of the nearby controversial statue.
    The pious local community have viewed it as an idol of Satan himself and they have protested against the mayor, led by a failed candidate for the national elections (with the pro-EU "River" party, not the Nazis).

I have reached the gloomy conclusion that my country is FUBAR.

'Taken dawn'was that intentional. Your country isn't all that fucked up really, you guys just have a temper

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crandar View Post
    Well public transportation was temporarily taken dawn in Phaleron, because someone had cut down the cables of the tram.

Apparently, it was accidental. The culprit actually wanted to sabotage the electric supply of the nearby controversial statue.
    The pious local community have viewed it as an idol of Satan himself and they have protested against the mayor, led by a failed candidate for the national elections (with the pro-EU "River" party, not the Nazis).

I have reached the gloomy conclusion that my country is FUBAR.
    I'd petition for its removal on the grounds that I don't find it an attractive statue. I find it a little odd that they're considering it satanic. Yes it is red in color, but traditionally the use of feathered wings has connoted the angelic, not the diabolic. Red is the color associated with the Archangel Uriel.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Visiting a new city for a day to do job interviews and look at apartments. 22 hour day here I come!
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Member thankful for this post:

Beskar 

So my 22 hour day turned out to be much longer when my flight got delayed. Ended up having to do 36+ hours with no sleep since I cant sleep on planes. Or even in the airport when my flight kept getting delayed. It was a fun day.

On the plus side I had two successful interviews and saw some great apartments so hopefully something will come of all of this!
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    So my 22 hour day turned out to be much longer when my flight got delayed. Ended up having to do 36+ hours with no sleep since I cant sleep on planes. Or even in the airport when my flight kept getting delayed. It was a fun day.

On the plus side I had two successful interviews and saw some great apartments so hopefully something will come of all of this!
    GL Hooah

Im sorry i disappeared last autumn.I was facing business problems and just could not find time.I hope you all happy new year!
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Members thankful for this post (5):

Happy New Year, old rascals!

11,000. Wow.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Husar 

Frontier = best series ever. Main character is absolutily badass, manliest man ever. Set in Canada for a change, a country I oddly know nothing about
    Last edited by Fragony; 01-14-2018 at 08:53.

Teh mom bought two ocelots. They are really small now and very cute, not afraid at all. Still think you shouldn't have wild animals as a pet

edit, ffs not that small at all, when laying next to Erasmus, who is a Main coon, she is already half his size. She is going to be huge
    Last edited by Fragony; 01-16-2018 at 13:38.

Ocelots?

Small....by the standards of wild hunting cats, NOT by the standard of house cats. The suckers hunt monkeys successfully in SA.

Yep. They are adorable kittens they behave exactly the same as housecats, they love to be petted, they meow, they purr, but they aren't ordinary housecats they are pocket-panters. She shouldn't have done this. Got no pics now I'll make them later, they are quite beautiful.

Kittens of almost any cat breed are adorable. Even those breeds that are a bit off putting.

Yeah. They are supercute but they would kill you if they were bigger. They are predators through and through, they are constantly sneaking up on you, they are practising hunting. I pity everything alive here these are biological murder-machines, I have never seen anything like it they jump a meter high and snatch anything, it's quite impressive really. These are not ordinary cats they have superpowers

Kewl, really heavy storm here, why should others have all the fun. Trucks are blown right of the road and I lost my hat. Someone was kind enough to catch it.

150km/h wow, there is going to be some damage
    Last edited by Fragony; 01-18-2018 at 10:22.

Kewl, really heavy storm here, why should others have all the fun. Trucks are blown right of the road and I lost my hat. Someone was kind enough to catch it.

150km/h wow, there is going to be some damage
    The memes about the wind over there have been great:

Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Netflix just keeps giving, Ozark, also really recommended. Fantastic acting. The ending isn't really satisfying because the trouble the main character got himself and his family into is far from over, there will be a second season I guess.

Ocelots, lots of them. Not really it are only two ocelots but it feels like more. Really wild little things they go everywhere

Ocelots, lots of them. Not really it are only two ocelots but it feels like more. Really wild little things they go everywhere
    Ocelot to keep up with then...

[sorry, that pun was evil enough to be worthy of @KukriKhan]
    Last edited by Seamus Fermanagh; 01-23-2018 at 17:21.

I call them slots, minxes that they are they keep stalking me, they are actually incredibly friendly but man.. they fly all over the place they are a feline demolition crew. Teh mom is slowly warming to my advice to not buy ocelots because they are climbing into everything probably right now including her art collection, I'll hear it later
    Last edited by Fragony; 01-23-2018 at 18:18.

First day of work tomorrow! I officially join the real world, going to miss the relative freedom of university I think. Though making money is always nice.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Members thankful for this post (7):

+ Show/Hide List

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    First day of work tomorrow! I officially join the real world, going to miss the relative freedom of university I think. Though making money is always nice.
    In a couple of years, when you are truly and fully "on your own bottom," you will realize how things just fit this way.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Members thankful for this post (3):

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast