Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism and dogs...

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Default Re: Racism and dogs...

Last edited by The Stranger; 07-05-2013 at 13:41.

We do not sow.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    Looking at maps must be hard for you. Australians are just a little bit behind of northern-europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Looking at maps must be hard for you. Australians are just a little bit behind of northern-europe.
    it seems it is hard for you... the australians are the lowest number on the map. the reason i edited my post is because the first map i checked didnt state that it is about indigenous people only. the second one did state it, so i edited.

the face you show here is not pretty frag, its quite sad tbh.

We do not sow.

Check the map mia muca, next time be a little bit better at life

Edit, it could be taken as an insult, none intended
    Last edited by Fragony; 07-05-2013 at 13:51.

maybe you should give a better link then. because i get a google page with a lot of maps, and the first one and second one are these:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...-Map-World.png
    http://www.vdare.com/images/032206_World_IQ.JPG
    Last edited by The Stranger; 07-05-2013 at 13:53.

We do not sow.

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    Neither is a Norwegian, we're groomed as midfielders.
    Defenders actually. Usually bad. The coaches teach them the difference between a ball and a player and explain that you're allowed to kick the former and not the latter, but, when they can't get to the former because the latter already got it, you're than allowed to kick the latter to stop him taking the former past you.

After they master that, they're released upon unsuspecting world. And may God have mercy on their opponents.
    Last edited by Sarmatian; 07-05-2013 at 13:55.

I don't really know, but they all show the same http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&si...FsqNtQao-YC4CQ

well i suppose i get different stuff then. because i see maps about IQ of indigenous people, of the country as it is now, I see maps about GDP, some maps dont even make sense. It is a right mess...

like this one... http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity....ftheWorld2.jpg
    Last edited by The Stranger; 07-05-2013 at 14:02.

We do not sow.

You stopped believing people who have a phd to show? That's good. Why doubt me so much this is all official.
    I don't believe phd's who are universally discredited by the entire scientific community, no. Especially when that community is backed up by research showing the opposite.

But honestly, we've been through this at great length already. I can't be bothered to repeat it. Expect nothing more than snide comments ridiculing you from me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Defenders actually. Usually bad. The coaches teach them the difference between a ball and a player and explain that you're allowed to kick the former and not the latter, but, when they can't get to the former because the latter already got it, you're than allowed to kick the latter to stop him taking the former past you.

After they master that, they're released upon unsuspecting world. And may God have mercy on their opponents.
    That's the ones who either can't run or can't be bothered to(I was a defender...).
    Last edited by HoreTore; 07-05-2013 at 14:06.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

I don't believe phd's who are universally discredited by the entire scientific community, no. Especially when that community is backed up by research showing the opposite.
    It was are perfectly fine numbers, all acounted for. They are from The wealth of Nations and I understand it's not your thing but there is no lie in it.

It was are perfectly fine numbers, all acounted for. They are from The wealth of Nations and I understand it's not your thing but there is no lie in it.
    They are not from Adam Smiths masterpiece, no.

Anyway, the work you tried to refer to has been widely discredited, as has Lynn himself, who now sits on the board of a foundation founded by this charming fellow. Lynn calls for the complete expulsion from Europe and the US of all people from cultures he gives lower IQ scores and calls for an intensive eugenics program which includes banning women from the workplace in order to make them have more babies.

Yeah sure, not a nazi at all that guy.

They are not from Adam Smiths masterpiece, no.

Anyway, the work you tried to refer to has been widely discredited, as has Lynn himself, who now sits on the board of a foundation founded by this charming fellow. Lynn calls for the complete expulsion from Europe and the US of all people from cultures he gives lower IQ scores and calls for an intensive eugenics program which includes banning women from the workplace in order to make them have more babies.

Yeah sure, not a nazi at all that guy.
    He kinda was I guess. But differentiating between cultures remains an excellent idea nevertheless. Of course that is racist, but it's also a pretty good idea. What use do we have for people who are by our standards pretty much retarded. Go herding goats on the mountain you rolled of, it won't work

He kinda was I guess. But differentiating between cultures remains an excellent idea nevertheless. Of course that is racist, but it's also a pretty good idea. What use do we have for people who are by our standards pretty much retarded. Go herding goats on the mountain you rolled of, it won't work
    Am I to understand that this means you've gone full nazi by now? You are advocating the removal of people of non-European descent from Europe?

Forgive me if I misunderstood your post, but your poor syntax and grammar leaves me guessing whether or not this is your idea.

Am I to understand that this means you've gone full nazi by now? You are advocating the removal of people of non-European descent from Europe?

Forgive me if I misunderstood your post, but your poor syntax and grammar leaves me guessing whether or not this is your idea.
    Might be that he just wants to expell people who dont meet a certain IQ-bar.

We do not sow.

Me a nazi lol, my mon would get very angry at me. But I am open to for the discussion on differences in race, I see no problem in that. And my English isn't THAT bad, I know it isn't perfect but it would have been if I tried

Might be that he just wants to expell people who dont meet a certain IQ-bar.
    Maybe we could send them to Somalia in an effort to raise the nations average IQ?

Regardless, can I take it that most people here are OK with racial science, just that they question the use of it? That is more than fair. I wrote this primarily because of my frustration of the taboo and ban on racial science.

Some seem to think races play a very minor part of what being a person is...

If we found some DNA strings that control behavioristics, and can tell that it differs between racial groups... Should that not mean that special consideration must be shown when these two groups of people must co-exist?

As a sidenote, is it possible that behavioristics that one group feel as "natural" could cause a feeling of "ill at ease" in the other group, and that it's actually solely DNA that dictates this?

Me a nazi lol, my mon would get very angry at me. But I am open to for the discussion on differences in race, I see no problem in that. And my English isn't THAT bad, I know it isn't perfect but it would have been if I tried
    Your English is that bad unfortunately, as I have no idea what the point you're trying to make actually is. I have several alternative interpretations of your last two posts, and no idea which one is correct.
    Last edited by HoreTore; 07-05-2013 at 20:11. Reason: added missing word...

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    Maybe we could send them to Somalia in an effort to raise the nations average IQ?

Regardless, can I take it that most people here are OK with racial science, just that they question the use of it? That is more than fair. I wrote this primarily because of my frustration of the taboo and ban on racial science.

Some seem to think races play a very minor part of what being a person is...

If we found some DNA strings that control behavioristics, and can tell that it differs between racial groups... Should that not mean that special consideration must be shown when these two groups of people must co-exist?

As a sidenote, is it possible that behavioristics that one group feel as "natural" could cause a feeling of "ill at ease" in the other group, and that it's actually solely DNA that dictates this?
    That's totalitarianism without any thought or consideration for the individual.

Stalin is proud.

Why not just kill them?

We do not sow.

Member thankful for this post:

I several alternative interpretations of your last two posts, and no idea which one is correct.
    You I, you don't have them? English is confusing. You just failed. Badly.

You I, you don't have them? English is confusing. You just failed. Badly.
    Not trying to ridicule you for lacking english skills, just saying that I can't figure out what the meaning of your last two posts is, and so I'm unable to respond to them.

Why not just kill them?
    Huh?

I assume I don't have to explain why killing people is bad. I am more curious as to why you choose to write that?

Do you think my thoughts are on a level with people ready to murder in the name of some racial or human cleansing? Really?

If you are willing to treat some people so inhumane by forcefully (this can also be forcefully by law, not necessarily by brute force) removing them from their homes, then I think my question is warrented.

Now I know you haven't said that, and that your response was most likely some sort of a joke, so if the above doesn't apply to you, then don't feel pressured to answer the question. I didn't expect an answer to begin with.

We do not sow.

Not trying to ridicule you for lacking english skills, just saying that I can't figure out what the meaning of your last two posts is, and so I'm unable to respond to them.
    Read your sentence again Snorry

I'll help you, "I several alternative interpretations'

'I have' is how it's done mia muca
    Last edited by Fragony; 07-05-2013 at 20:41.

If you are willing to treat some people so inhumane by forcefully (this can also be forcefully by law, not necessarily by brute force) removing them from their homes, then I think my question is warrented.

Now I know you haven't said that, and that your response was most likely some sort of a joke, so if the above doesn't apply to you, then don't feel pressured to answer the question. I didn't expect an answer to begin with.
    What I wanted to point out, was that outcries and emotional responses such as yours is just why it's SO DAMN HARD to do something constructive in this field of research.

Fact is that different human populations quite often have a very hard time co-existing peacefully. Having people screaming "BLOODY MURDER" when someone wants to be constructive and research into it, isn't necessarily the best idea.

Read your sentence again Snorry

I'll help you, "I several alternative interpretations'

'I have' is how it's done mia muca
    I did read it again, and have added the missing "have".

That, however, does not bring me any closer to understanding your two posts.

What I wanted to point out, was that outcries and emotional responses such as yours is just why it's SO DAMN HARD to do something constructive in this field of research.

Fact is that different human populations quite often have a very hard time co-existing peacefully. Having people screaming "BLOODY MURDER" when someone wants to be constructive and research into it, isn't necessarily the best idea.
    I have no clue what you are talking about, if your post is supposed to point out any of that, then you completely misunderstood what you were replying to. I was responding to Horetore's confusion about the alleged meaning of Fragony's post. You made some sort of witty remark, and if it wasn't that, then I don't know what the point of your post was. Because my post had nothing to do with race in itself, it was about intelligence, so it would include the mentally ill, the mentally handicapped etc. You then said that we could send those people to Somalia (to make Somalia a smarter country). I asked you then, why not just kill these people, because A) I already explained that in the previous post and B) if you send retarded people to Somalia, they will certainly die, so why not just kill them outright.

I've not said anything about the research, or its usefulness, as of yet. And I don't really see any constructive debate going on, just one person venting his rage because he feels he is not allowed to be a racist (for better or worse), and another one just venting bullshit.
    Last edited by The Stranger; 07-05-2013 at 21:01.

We do not sow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatinous Cube View Post
    I agree that the ability of different cultures to get along needs to be looked at long and hard...

But the problem is that such research is born of a need to get results that explain current social issues. It is almost impossible to separate potentially racist* research from the actual racists who would jump on it. It is a pandora's box.

*(actually racist, not this "I'm taking it back!" version of the word I see Frags throwing around)
    Not throwing that around at all, I am just not opposed to the theory that there are differences, actually judging people would be something different. So yes it is racist, but it's not hostile. Black is not another shade off white. Why the que care isn't that kinda obvious. Does is matter, no.

I agree that the ability of different cultures to get along needs to be looked at long and hard...
    How could any "solution" to that, if it was found to be problematic, possibly be implemented without throwing away our current views on liberty, respect for the individual and democracy?

I don't think any government that exists today should be in the business of finding cultural "solutions," but I do think that science would benefit from a better understanding. Please read the rest of my post though, because I do believe such research is too tempting to actual racists.
    Ah, well then I guess I misread your post: I assumed those doing the looking would be the government or some other similar agent, not that you were talking about the need for more research, of which I completely agree.

Luckily for the both of us, there's an entire scientific field devoted to that kind of study: social anthropology.

Sadly for the racists and nazis, they tend to come up with conclusions who oppose the nazi agenda...
    Last edited by HoreTore; 07-05-2013 at 21:05.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast