Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: El Barto's Clueless Mafia Game #1

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Default Re: El Barto's Clueless Mafia Game #1

…If nobody objects, I could run another game starting… well, whenever. These don't take that much time to run.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Also, for the record, let it be stated that Visor wanted to kill Jarema anyway. ;)
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

I thought it was ATPG/Visorslash. I guess I read too much into Pizza assuming I was innocent, which is why I suspected him.

EDIT: I should clarify that I wasn't at all confident, which is why I didn't push for anyone's lynch. I wouldn't have been surprised at anyone being mafia.

EDIT2: Also, for the love of God, at least send a PM that says "the game has started, if you haven't gotten a PM you're a vanilla townie."
    Last edited by Zack; 06-14-2014 at 03:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I thought it was ATPG/Visorslash. I guess I read too much into Pizza assuming I was innocent, which is why I suspected him.
    I've never been mafia with ATPG, surprisingly.

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    EDIT2: Also, for the love of God, at least send a PM that says "the game has started, if you haven't gotten a PM you're a vanilla townie."
    No Zack you need to use reverse psychology on Tak.

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    waves hand

Do not give me one million dollars.

Uhu! Kumquat was right about both of you! Congratulations!
    returning to the shadows.....

Does that mean that you need no Zacks to use reverse psychology on me?

Great, the two people I explicitly ruled as townie were mafia. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladescape View Post
    Apologies for my inactivity, but this game start actually came up at a worse moment for me than I expected, so my focus isn't really on any game. Which sucks because there are a lot of games I want to focus on. Luckily Semester end comes up in a bit over a week, which doesn't help when games might be over by then.

So quick analysis of what I see so far:

I don't like the drama of Ried, but I don't know what to base that on with having so little knowledge of him. His voting history/interaction makes me think he really shouldn't be tossed up for lynch so much though just because I don't quite see what people are seeing in him being a mafia.

ATPG is at one of those points where I can't really place town vs scum at the current moment. I have an idea but no real solid thesis.

But you know who I really don't like on review?

TFT.

Visor and Edse I have nothing on right now. Read through Visor and something's niggling me but I'd need time to review what I've seen already to catch what it is.

Jarema I don't like but not willing to push yet.
    I am sad I didn't have more time to participate in this game. : (

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Does that mean that you need no Zacks to use reverse psychology on me?
    Yes and/or no.

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

congratulations, mafia. well played

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Sorry, combo of being sick and needing to go back to work today meant I was never even going to come back and see Edse's response. Wouldn't have mattered unless it was a landslide on someone.

Sorry, didn't see the joking nature of his post either.

Also, kind of lost my Want It More, too many villagers thinking I am mafia has that effect on me. If I'm a villager and enough villagers think I'm scum I lose a lot of care.

It's my achilles heel. I typically deal with it better when I'm scum, except in very rare instances.

Called it that Visor was scum during the night. Would have voted him in the morning if not for Edse's post.

Wouldn't have caught TFT, so willing to call a spade a spade on that.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Sorry, combo of being sick and needing to go back to work today meant I was never even going to come back and see Edse's response. Wouldn't have mattered unless it was a landslide on someone.

Sorry, didn't see the joking nature of his post either.

Also, kind of lost my Want It More, too many villagers thinking I am mafia has that effect on me. If I'm a villager and enough villagers think I'm scum I lose a lot of care.

It's my achilles heel. I typically deal with it better when I'm scum, except in very rare instances.

Called it that Visor was scum during the night. Would have voted him in the morning if not for Edse's post.

Wouldn't have caught TFT, so willing to call a spade a spade on that.
    Yep, I made a few silly misplays at the end, but all we needed was a bit of doubt with the townies, and I had Jarema on my side, just needed one more, and thankfully you also helped. TFT wasn't online at the end, so your vote was crucial (otherwise we would've piled onto you).

Misplays:
    Possibly staying on riedquat - I did stick to my guns there, so it didn't mean too much, it was tossing up the decision to not be on the wagon, or whether I want that kind of attention by lynching two townies. (I didn't realise when day was over D1, and changed my vote after the time limit).
    The drama post - I actually tend to agree with what I posted, but I wouldn't have done it in such a painfully bad way as town. I should've been hung out to dry today.
    Other then that, I think I played alright.

I actually feel pigeonholed whilst playing against certain players. Jarema, Riedquat, etc. I'm assumed to be able to read them correctly all the time, and when I'm scum that doesn't really help at all.
    Last edited by Visor; 06-14-2014 at 10:33.

Damn it, my fault. We should have won

GG, nice, simple game.

Yes and/or no.
    Oh… I'll just interpret that in my favour then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post

Then don't play for a while and then come back. You might be a bit burned out on mafia, you've already had to put your zombie game on hold. :(

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567