Thread: 2H30+ Load Time on end of turn (Turn 250 while Rome is doing it's thing)

Angry 2H30+ Load Time on end of turn (Turn 250 while Rome is doing it's thing)

Hi all, I'm playing as Carthage and have gotten to turn 250 and have had to basically pause my whole campaign because I've run out of time to play while the next turn loads. This first happened this morning, when after about 20 minutes I started a timer to see how long it would take. Well over 2 hours later I had to go out and the next turn was still loading. Once I was home again, I uninstalled, moved my entire Medieval 2 folder and all mods over to my SSD from my HDD and tried again. After 10 minutes I gave up and left it running while I had a nap, woke up and checked almost 3 hours later, and IT WAS STILL FUCKING LOADING. Rome's reforms hadn't fired yet so I knew they'd be happening on this turn, but what the hell is going on? Is my whole campaign kaput? Do I need to leave the game running overnight? Just completely dumbfounded by the whole thing, I'd really appreciate any advice.

Default Re: 2H30+ Load Time on end of turn (Turn 250 while Rome is doing it's thing)

Probably some faction turning to horde. Hard to say without more information.