Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of The Snake Cult [Concluded]

Default Re: Rise of The Snake Cult

Quote Originally Posted by Jarema View Post
    You did not answer me. I know why you dont like my level of activity, but why you dont like whom I voted?
    You voted, perhaps randomly D1, and that's ok. What I didn't like is that you didn't take any part in the subsequent discussion on D1. As if you wanted to avoid any attention. Compare to edse, who didn't hesitate to react to my post.
    On D2, your only contribution has been following in Winston's wake and voting edse. I didn't like Winston's vote, that's why I said I'm less sure about him today. Your vote on edse I like even less.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarema View Post
    Which I really regret.
    As a scum, I feel that I owe it to my emies to give them something to analize, for the sake of fairness of the game. And, as a townie, I dont feel such obligation. Sometimes, I try to make cases, but it is hard with no informations from without the thread
    The problem we have in this game, and it equally applies to all town lurkers, is that the private communication is not allowed. We can only communicate and coordinate in-thread. If you're lurking, you're not helping town.

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Hey, it's not that bad a vote.
    I think it's third in a row already. "I have said it thrice: What I tell you three times is true."

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sipsclar View Post
    You voted, perhaps randomly D1, and that's ok. What I didn't like is that you didn't take any part in the subsequent discussion on D1. As if you wanted to avoid any attention. Compare to edse, who didn't hesitate to react to my post.
    On D2, your only contribution has been following in Winston's wake and voting edse. I didn't like Winston's vote, that's why I said I'm less sure about him today. Your vote on edse I like even less.
    That's… typical town Jarrema, I'd say.
    I think it's third in a row already. "I have said it thrice: What I tell you three times is true."
    It's not that bad a vote
    It's not that bad a vote
    It's not that bad a vote

Actually, that makes it four times, because I already said it last page. So I'm crossing one out.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

That's… typical town Jarrema, I'd say.
    Well, I still don't like it. Like I said, this game is not like the usual where you can lurk. If we don't work together in the thread, we'll be taken out one by one (like it happened in "This is Madness!", for those who played there).

Default Re: Rise of The Snake Cult [In Play]

Can you expand on this?
    No, that's all. I feel terrible though.

Sorry so late, v. busy with RL.

Poisoning likely to be snake team attack.

khaan visited edse last night, when latter claims to be poisoned.

Simplest conclusion: khaan poisoned edse and is member of snake team.

vote: khaan

ps. If above holds, Csargo kill could be vig/SK.

Member thankful for this post:

Csargo 

Vote: seireikhaan

Csargo 

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Unvote; Vote:khaan

Csargo 

Vote: khaan

vote: khaan

Here and catching up :)

Csargo 

Can someone pull a votecount pls?

My net has been cutting out all day

Csargo 

2 Al Sips (Scarlett, Golden
    1 Edse (Jarema
    2 Scarlett (Khaan, edse
    1 Night (Zain
    1 Jarrema (Auto
    1 Golden (RK
    3 JHT (GH, EB, land
    4 Khaan (WH, Al Sips, JHT, Cass

Doing this on phone. 24 hours for night. Khaan was lynched, he was Mafia.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Called it, I'll go back to being quiet now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Just a reminder that you shouldn't post after death.

From the rules:
    • You may not talk after death except for a 'go town' style comment. There will be a dead quicktopic if you want to talk (or a skype chat).

Quote Originally Posted by seireikhaan View Post
    Unvote: GH

Vote: El Barto

Don't you touch my honeybun.
    I dont know if that means anything, but it's good to remember.

Also, I think El Barto, Scarlett (khaan voted for her) and everyone who voted for Khaan are town. Plus, Edse voted along with Khaan, but this is not a definitive evidence. Yet it is something to watch out.

Anyway, khaan's wagon came quickly and unexpectedly, so there was no reaction from his fellow mafiosi to save him.

I was only mislynched in the first game, RedDwarf. In Madness, I was lynched by the scum team, but I was asking for that, since I wanted to use my resurrection ability.

Cuth was really reckless in RedDwarf, made mistakes and eventually caught. I don't think that was his usual scum game. Madness was a "special" game, so I don't believe that was indicative of his town play either. And in the last game he was lynched D2 during Thanksgiving weekend, without much input from him.

So, yes, his play now is different from what I saw before, and so far I like it.
    Don't forget NSP.

I didn't want to lynch khaan that early just because he was providing content and the more the better. But hey, it worked out.

What content?

I only remember him protecting Al Sipsclair (though now Al Sips voted for his lynching).

Quote Originally Posted by Golden1Knight View Post
    What content?

I only remember him protecting Al Sipsclair (though now Al Sips voted for his lynching).
    He was posting. I like to keep posting scum leans alive for a little bit to let them incriminate their teammates when they're not in the center of discussion already and I'm unsure of whether I could even get them lynched if I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    Don't forget NSP.
    Yeah, I forgot you were in NSP. Just went back and checked, you were actually less active then than now.

What content?

Right, since I am People Magazine's Scummiest Man Alive, anyone who's protecting me likely knows too much.

The problem we have in this game, and it equally applies to all town lurkers, is that the private communication is not allowed. We can only communicate and coordinate in-thread. If you're lurking, you're not helping town.
    Preach it.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Well, I still don't like it. Like I said, this game is not like the usual where you can lurk. If we don't work together in the thread, we'll be taken out one by one (like it happened in "This is Madness!", for those who played there).
    We can always fall back on voting jht/autolycus/Jarrema, but right now jht looks a tiny bit townier than he did 24 hours ago, doesn't he? (unless there's two mafias… we have one kill and one apparent poisoning which Winston's claim and 'khaan's death all but confirmed, so… what gives? -eep, I've just reread the rules and it's a bit hazy, it just says there's no cults.)
    Quote Originally Posted by edse View Post
    No, that's all. I feel terrible though.
    Do you know how long you have left to live?
    I dont know if that means anything, but it's good to remember.
    seireikhaan votes me for voting GeneralHankerchief, GH later agrees to join the counterwaggon on jht, jht later votes for 'khaan who is mafia… it could just be. Just. Or more probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden1Knight
    Also, I think El Barto, Scarlett (khaan voted for her) and everyone who voted for Khaan are town. Plus, Edse voted along with Khaan, but this is not a definitive evidence. Yet it is something to watch out.
    So edse is a filthy Swede after all? He did vote for me, which is a very bad thing to do.
    Anyway, khaan's wagon came quickly and unexpectedly, so there was no reaction from his fellow mafiosi to save him.
    …or they chose to remain silent.
    Right, since I am People Magazine's Scummiest Man Alive, anyone who's protecting me likely knows too much.
    Whaaa?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

I'm not lurking on purpose if I am...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a strange thing to post. Especially when unasked.

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Just want to be helpful, I just can't keep up. It's like y'all know rules and strategies I haven't heard of so I'm learning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect someone has a bad case of the flinchies…

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast