Poll: Should they receive a buff?

Thread: [Community Vote] AI Captain Stack versus Player FM Stack

Default [Community Vote] AI Captain Stack versus Player FM Stack

As usual before making this change the question is what does the community want, there are currently no buffs.

Would you like to see an AI led captain stack receive a buff when you attack them with a family member?
    Last edited by z3n; 01-14-2016 at 00:53.

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Default Re: [Community Vote] AI Captain Stack versus Player FM Stack

OK, I'm not exactly a community member (not in the sense you mean), but I'll still type away:

no, because family members represent the most important people. People then were more likely to fight under a leader of great renown than a near-complete nobody.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

I'd argue NO, because as far as I can see the justification for doing so would be to make the game more challenging (fair enough) and my preference would be to justify doing (or not doing) it on 'historical' grounds.

I can see however that the YES camp outvotes the NOs. Why do people want the buff? Would be interested to find out.

Member thankful for this post:

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suetonius View Post
    I'd argue NO, because as far as I can see the justification for doing so would be to make the game more challenging (fair enough) and my preference would be to justify doing (or not doing) it on 'historical' grounds.

I can see however that the YES camp outvotes the NOs. Why do people want the buff? Would be interested to find out.
    almost certainly this.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Member thankful for this post: