Thread: Kudo's to Norway, again

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Kudo's to Norway, again

Breivik won his case of being treated inhumanly.

Giving him a fair trial already was the worst thing that happened to him as he looked like the idiot he is. Norway's revenge sure is subtle, How humiliating must it be to not be treated as the monster that he really is. Someone who truly terrified me is all the more pathetic.
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-21-2016 at 07:21.

Member thankful for this post:

Blog Entries
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: Kudo's to Norway, again

The lizard in me thinks this is outrageous, but the rest thinks that this is indeed the correct way to go about it. If you claim to uphold all these things such as human rights then you should, regardless of who you're dealing with. Norway still did much better than most/all other countries though, that helps make this look ridiculous.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    The lizard in me thinks this is outrageous, but the rest thinks that this is indeed the correct way to go about it. If you claim to uphold all these things such as human rights then you should, regardless of who you're dealing with. Norway still did much better than most/all other countries though, that helps make this look ridiculous.
    Makes him look rediculous. Norway couldn't have done him a bigger favour than killing him on the spot, or giving him a unfair trial despite the obvious outrage of what he did. He doesn't get to be a martyr who is silenced, and in a very subtle way it's really cruel. He didn't out of it what he wanted. If I were a terrorist the last thing I would have wanted would be a fair trial and a humane treatment. Norway's dignity is the worst humiliation he could have ever had. I was absolutly cold after this all happened I was really breatlhless, and they made the clown out of him that he really is, a pathetic guy not worthy of attention.
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-21-2016 at 19:47.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

When a state is politically stable enough to make a terrorist an example of mediocrity it dispels the very fear the terrorist hoped to achieve.

It doesn't bring back the dead, it doesn't exterminate the individual it instead with burecratic judicial efficiency reduce the terror to the category of mundane.

All the terrorists effort is in vain. Makes them look impotent and powerless which is the perfect response to adults trying to be boogeymen to society.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

My tnoughts exactly but I must admit he did a great job at terrifying me. Worst thing for me personally is that I basicly agree with a lot of things he says. Really hate to say personally as it concerns so many others.
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-28-2016 at 11:25.