Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokens of My Confection [Concluded]

Default Re: Tokens of My Confection [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Which question?
    Nvm I misunderstood here.

Quote Originally Posted by novice View Post
    What votes? Are you thinking of someone else?

Who is alette?
    alette is scarlett aria

using completely different names between sites is annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    You asked how the read was forced?
    And you're saying that you're being weird because you've had two scum games in a row? Is that what you're trying to say?
    Yeah, it's something I noticed myself

I'm here briefly trying to place a vote that isn't terrible, based on my close to non-existent reads so far.

No matter what happens, I want you all to remember that we are all FRIENDZ.

Which question?
    How was my comment to Winston forced?

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

WH said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    After Tak's hydra game, I don't think I'll ever see another cop result claim without breaking into a cold sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett Aria View Post
    It wasn't that bad.. I find this to be a bit townie.
    I asked for clarification as to what that meant.

I'm still not parsing the comment. What thing was townie?
    Winston's comment that I responded too.
    Seems like a pretty forced read.
    I don't know how you read Winston's post there as anything but null. How would that be difficult or rare for a wolf to post? It wouldn't be.

In lieu of anything else to latch on to, Scarlett Aria made a read I considered forced. I guess if someone is a wolf and feels compelled to make a read to look townie, this can happen. Or SA can explain the process.

How? I just got out of two back to back scum games. I'm glad to not Rand it this game or I would run for the hills.
    This doesn't explain the process and doesn't relate to the question.

Remember Wytch? Changing the subject indicates scummy to me. It can happen from a townie but I noted it in the thread.

Other people also noted it and backed it with a vote.

Nothing happens for a long while.

Votes accumulate on Cuth and Aria, Aria unvotes Cuth. Said "votes" when referring to her read on him, makes me feel like she's not even looking at him.

This is a low content round. And the votes were spread out a lot, making it a lot easier for a wolf to just lay a lazy vote.

Now that business is picking up, I want to know all about the processes that lead to this:

1) Why does you have a lean on Winston, Aria. Explain the thinking behind it.
    2) Why does your recent scum rands have anything to do with my forced read comment
    3) Why are you unvoting someone you were comfortable voting, and have as null, when you were also getting votes
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

If you're under suspicion and you're a townie, just explain your process better.

Show me how you went from A to B on people.

Tell me why people are townies or scums, just having a read doesn't tell me what you're doing.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I'd be against lynching:
    Scarlett Aria
    Pizza
    Zack

partly because they have seem OK so far, and partly because I'll be able to read them well later anyway(especially Scarlett and Zack).

In a game where there's been a lot of 1 or 2 posters, as a wolf, even I would lower my activity levels a lot.

Cuth can be doing that here. With votes picking up on Cuth I want to know why a vote is moving away from him.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

And I like Montmorency's tone at page 1, so not voting there either.

Quote Originally Posted by NotACop View Post
    I'd be against lynching:
    Scarlett Aria
    Pizza
    Zack

partly because they have seem OK so far, and partly because I'll be able to read them well later anyway(especially Scarlett and Zack).
    Walk me through what you see on Scarlett. Can you show me the process that looks townie?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Walk me through what you see on Scarlett. Can you show me the process that looks townie?
    Simply that the way she answers back on those suspecting her seems to be in line with how she usually does as town. Not a strong read at all, but better than the nothing I have on most others so far.

Simply that the way she answers back on those suspecting her seems to be in line with how she usually does as town. Not a strong read at all, but better than the nothing I have on most others so far.
    I like how quickly you responded with a substantive answer. It also didn't look like it had an agenda, with too much attempt at persuasion.

Not that NAC was going to be lynched today, but I wouldn't consider it.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

WH said:

I asked for clarification as to what that meant.

I don't know how you read Winston's post there as anything but null. How would that be difficult or rare for a wolf to post? It wouldn't be.

In lieu of anything else to latch on to, Scarlett Aria made a read I considered forced. I guess if someone is a wolf and feels compelled to make a read to look townie, this can happen. Or SA can explain the process.

This doesn't explain the process and doesn't relate to the question.

Remember Wytch? Changing the subject indicates scummy to me. It can happen from a townie but I noted it in the thread.

Other people also noted it and backed it with a vote.

Nothing happens for a long while.

Votes accumulate on Cuth and Aria, Aria unvotes Cuth. Said "votes" when referring to her read on him, makes me feel like she's not even looking at him.

This is a low content round. And the votes were spread out a lot, making it a lot easier for a wolf to just lay a lazy vote.

Now that business is picking up, I want to know all about the processes that lead to this:

1) Why does you have a lean on Winston, Aria. Explain the thinking behind it.
    2) Why does your recent scum rands have anything to do with my forced read comment
    3) Why are you unvoting someone you were comfortable voting, and have as null, when you were also getting votes
    Wytch is from my site, so yes I know her.

1. I don't see scum trying to post how much that makes the things in this one game makes them cringe. It just seems sort of silly for scum to do that from my perspective.

2. I hate randing scum and afterwords I feel like joking around before actually getting to the content because it's not about blending in anymore. Some people tend to just take that as being scum.

3. What makes you think I'm comfortable about a Cuth vote? I was joking with all votes until that unvote. It's because I remember Cuth is a bit more quiet here in the game before that I played here.

Heads up- I can probably give this game 1 more hour. Let's resolve where you need my vote by then.

I'm nodding off and that's a bad way to play.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

novice also seem like one who's fine not to consider for lynch today

novice also seem like one who's fine not to consider for lynch today
    IMO it's kind of a backwards approach to bring up candidates for not-lynch.

As an aside, site timers for the game would be nice. Ends in 7.5 hours or so going by 48-hour cycle, but timers always help.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post

As an aside, site timers for the game would be nice. Ends in 7.5 hours or so going by 48-hour cycle, but timers always help.
    the host has linked to a timer a few times

I tend to try to find townies before I find scum, but given the short time and limited content it's tricky this game.

I'll probably also be heading off in not too long. I'm noting there's movement away from a Monty and Aria lynch, not so much against Cuth.

Who's in the vote lead? Zack?

most people posting multiple posts seem fine so far, or at least not scummy.

so I'll
    Vote: Riedquat
    who only has a single, fairly anonymous post on page 1.

Cuth oddly silent - from what I've seen only a post saying the game started and then a sudden and unexplained vote on Zack. I'd say it is NAI so far, as I'm pretty confident he can do better than that in any alignment. + better chance I can town read him later, if he is town and he steps it up, which I can't with Riedquat.

1. I don't see scum trying to post how much that makes the things in this one game makes them cringe. It just seems sort of silly for scum to do that from my perspective.
    I find the contrary to be more true. It is easy to pad one's post count with things that are not scum hunting. I know I said this all game in my own defense in the previous game where I was scum, but this is true from my perspective and why I was able to get away with saying it as scum- but scum do want to avoid making too many enemies at once with their posts. I do it from time to time to challenge my own rule on what scum can or can't do easily, and for the entertainment value. But more often than not, they're avoiding making enemies. Generating fluffy posts that are just idle conversation is easy and, if the thread is already heading that way, the safest bet. Unless they're getting votes.

2. I hate randing scum and afterwords I feel like joking around before actually getting to the content because it's not about blending in anymore. Some people tend to just take that as being scum.
    Ok.

I don't think your process in (1) is sound, and it bugs me that it took you so long to getting around to telling me about it.

3. What makes you think I'm comfortable about a Cuth vote? I was joking with all votes until that unvote. It's because I remember Cuth is a bit more quiet here in the game before that I played here.
    My first instinct is to give Cuth more time simply because he can generate 100s of posts with which to analyze him.

What's making me question that idea is because the thread conditions were ripe for wolves to sneak under the very low bar town was setting for them.

On the one hand, you say it's a joke vote, and that it is null, but you also say: "I don't really like how his votes have been and I expected him to do a bit more but site difference could be the thing."

The process is missing a logical pattern I can follow.

I'm expecting a no reason / joke thing to be null, and I'm expecting reasons to find his behavior or his vote peculiar to not be paired with an unvote.

It seems backward. Do you get what I mean?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

NAC, you keep saying you don't want to vote people you can get a good read on later. Does that mean you don't have a read at all right now? Not even with things that have been pointed out?

What are your reads?

Well, truth is I have no scum reads as of right now, which the vote and post I just made makes apparent. So I'm just stating who I'm not interested in seeing lynched for what little it may be worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    NAC, you keep saying you don't want to vote people you can get a good read on later. Does that mean you don't have a read at all right now? Not even with things that have been pointed out?
    I have what reads/impressions that I've just stated, that's it.

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

I like NAC now that he has gotten semi-serious. I still have no strong feelings on who to lynch, so right now I'm not moving my vote since there doesn't seem to be a more convincing option.

most people posting multiple posts seem fine so far, or at least not scummy.

so I'll
    Vote: Riedquat
    who only has a single, fairly anonymous post on page 1.

Cuth oddly silent - from what I've seen only a post saying the game started and then a sudden and unexplained vote on Zack. I'd say it is NAI so far, as I'm pretty confident he can do better than that in any alignment. + better chance I can town read him later, if he is town and he steps it up, which I can't with Riedquat.
    I would be willing to follow this as well, if that's the direction we want to go.

Without something slam dunk, I am willing to treat this lynch as a slank vig.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

What are your reads?
    I'll come up with at least one before the end of the game, I promise.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    I like NAC now that he has gotten semi-serious. I still have no strong feelings on who to lynch, so right now I'm not moving my vote since there doesn't seem to be a more convincing option.
    Throwing a small like back here, as this seem like a read made from actual impression of what is going on currently, giving a hint of Dp101 paying attention.

There are 6 people posting less than choxorn right now.

Choxorn is kind of my line of minimum acceptable activity.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast