Thread: Visor's Small Mafia Game [Concluded]

This Space For Rent Member Renata's Avatar

Default Re: Visor's Small Mafia Game

It's so freaking good, I swear.

Thanks.

<Insert Joke Here> Member Choxorn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    Quick, someone say something weird so I can jump on it and get us out of RVS.
    Vote: Dp101

Is that weird enough for you?

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choxorn View Post

vote: Choxorn

good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

Vote: Choxorn until he clarifies whether or not his vote was a joke vote or not.

I think wytch so far is a little villagery, idr her scum game that well :cant_look:, but this reminds me a bit of the town game recently where i was wrong : /

Quote Originally Posted by Choxorn View Post

Dp is looking most villa to me rn. Unless that was actually a joke.

Visor is looking most wolfy :3

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stork View Post
    I think wytch so far is a little villagery, idr her scum game that well :cant_look:, but this reminds me a bit of the town game recently where i was wrong : /
    Vote her just in case.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Vote: Choxorn until he clarifies whether or not his vote was a joke vote or not.
    It was very obviously a joke

Stork: the best way to welcome someone to the game is voting them or killing them. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    It was very obviously a joke
    And you know Dp101 wasn't joking as well how?

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    What if I told you I were, um, a Survivor?
    Also a joke, right?

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Stork: the best way to welcome someone to the game is voting them or killing them. ;)

And you know Dp101 wasn't joking as well how?
    I was semi-joking. I'm still deciding what I would have done with the information either way, the vote just stuck out to me oddly so I followed up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wytch View Post
    Lol, this is my first Visor game but I will note this for this one and further ones haha.
    to clarify it was a potshot at visor the player not visor the host

I was semi-joking. I'm still deciding what I would have done with the information either way, the vote just stuck out to me oddly so I followed up on it.
    Rrrrright.

to clarify it was a potshot at visor the player not visor the host
    Ik it's okay.

Rrrrright.
    I feel your doubt here implies that you assume I normally have a plan for a game, and me not having a clear one makes me mafia. Trust me, every game I have played as mafia, I have a very good idea of what I want to do and post towards a goal, and as you can see here I have been doing neither of those things.

You know, I just posted ‘Rrrrright’ to post something and you came up with that post. Why the unnecessary defence, on a Day One, no less?

I kind of feel the same about you rn but opposite Lol since I was wrong about you last game.

no :D
    false.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wytch View Post
    Dp is looking most villa to me rn. Unless that was actually a joke.
    Talk about this more, I've got him as a bit off from the other two games I've played with him so far.

(also hi all intro post etc etc)
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

You know, I just posted ‘Rrrrright’ to post something and you came up with that post. Why the unnecessary defence, on a Day One, no less?
    I'm just bad at reading your tone I guess. Sorry, little stressed right now and I think it's causing me to be overly defensive about things. Anyway, what I posted is a useful clarifying thing about my playstyle so I don't have to explain it later. Lastly, I though you knew that I tend to overexplain things, right?

This Space For Rent Member Renata's Avatar

Hi GH!

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"sorry"

"I think"

Being overly cordial in general
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Talk about this more, I've got him as a bit off from the other two games I've played with him so far.

(also hi all intro post etc etc)
    Tell me more, I'm interested as to how I seem different.

I'm just bad at reading your tone I guess. Sorry, little stressed right now and I think it's causing me to be overly defensive about things. Anyway, what I posted is a useful clarifying thing about my playstyle so I don't have to explain it later. Lastly, I though you knew that I tend to overexplain things, right?
    I think I've been a GM more than a fellow player to you -we must get around to fixing that. There's no such thing as explaining too much (atpg doesn't count because he posts a lot of words with a content density even smaller than in mine).

Sideline serious OT comment: if you're stressed IRL you don't have to keep posting here. The .org doesn't have the ‘post five times an hour or you'll be replaced’ rule many people on Mafia Universe apply, even if Visorslash is also a mod there.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post

"sorry"

"I think"

Being overly cordial in general
    Crossposted, that's just how I talk, I thought that I was being consistent with my earlier stuff from start of my first game here. Surprised that you are seeing a difference.

How does one use the automatic vote-counter thing?

Sideline serious OT comment: if you're stressed IRL you don't have to keep posting here. The .org doesn't have the ‘post five times an hour or you'll be replaced’ rule many people on Mafia Universe apply, even if Visorslash is also a mod there.
    This game is my escape from stress, I'm not about to stop posting, just saying that it might be affecting my town a little.

Oops, autocorrect got me, third last word in last post should be tone.

Blog Entries

Crossposted, that's just how I talk, I thought that I was being consistent with my earlier stuff from start of my first game here. Surprised that you are seeing a difference.
    It seems like you're selling it a bit more this time. My guess is it's compensation.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast