Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1456

Thread: Visor's Small Mafia Game [Concluded]

Default Re: Tally as of post 1372

Quote Originally Posted by Renata View Post
    I see more chance of being wrong about Khaan than about you -- there's not really any Monty-Khaan equity for instance, while you-Monty would work fine, all else being equal. Barto-Khaan worries me some. I talked myself out of it somewhere up above but I can't remember why. This is why I feel like no matter what I do, it's wrong.
    So to you, I have more wolf equity than someone who has deliberately chosen to post nothing over the past few days.
    If you are actually town and thinking this, then yeah, I'm glad wolves win today.

This Space For Rent Member Renata's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    But Khaan was wrong about his lynchability, wasn't he (when still speaking English)? After the middle of D3, Khaan has only had a base vote of 1.5 on him, 1 from me and 0.5 from your potentiality. If you're going to entertain Barto-Monty, Khaan-Monty is not a leap.
    Yeah, my discounting of you-Khaan comes from earlier in the game. I liked you switching to his wagon after Zack voted him d2.

I'll try not to be so angsty.

Quote Originally Posted by Newyn View Post
    So to you, I have more wolf equity than someone who has deliberately chosen to post nothing over the past few days.
    If you are actually town and thinking this, then yeah, I'm glad wolves win today.

But Pizza said I was being silly, too.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

But pizza was scum.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

I'll be back tomorrow to point out how stubborn you have been today or congratulate you on fooling the rest of town. It's obvious I'll have as much luck talking to a brick wall at this point.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Whom is that rant directed at?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Not intended as a rant but it was aimed at Renata. She pretty much came out today intending to get me lynched.
    She achieved her goal so now she's pretty much shutting down any further conversation with statements like the one she made previously.

And thus you maintain that she, of all people, is the remaining scum?

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    And thus you maintain that she, of all people, is the remaining scum?
    Yes, I still think she's scum but at the same time I know that what Pizza did yesterday made her almost unlynchable now meaning game's over in all but name if she's scum.
    That's why I'm voting Khaan today because I have to hope that he's scum as the lynch today is always going to be me or him.

Or Monty if you'd listened to me in time. But why would you lynch your scumpartner?

Or Monty if you'd listened to me in time. But why would you lynch your scumpartner?
    I'm prepared to lynch anyone that's not me at this point because I know lynching me guarantees a loss for town so even a long shoy is better than me from my point of view.

Default Re: Visor's Small Mafia Game [In Play]

My lynch preference at this point though is:
    Renata
    Khaan
    BSmith
    Anyone else

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

Default Tally as of post 1392

No change in tally, just making it easier to access by putting it on a new page.

Tally as of post 1392:

Lynch votes
    4 votes: Newyn (Montmorency, Renata, El Barto, BSmith)
    1 votes: GeneralHankerchief (Newyn)
    1 votes: Renata (seireikhaan)

Voting history:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Newyn
    GeneralHankerchief
    GeneralHankerchief
    Quote Originally Posted by seireikhaan View Post
    Renata
    Montmorency
    GeneralHankerchief
    Newyn
    GeneralHankerchief
    GeneralHankerchief
    Newyn
    Newyn
    Newyn
    Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    newyn

Default Re: Tally as of post 1392

Bring it on, Visor.

wolves win

newyn dead townie

renata
    khaan
    bsmith all endgamed townies

el barto
    monty

alive wolves

Damn. I was right at the very end. Good acting, guys.
    Sorry town. I tried. :(

I think on the whole I was more of a harm than a help what with reading Monty town so early, letting Pizza off the hook, etc. I'd appreciate tips, things I should have seen and done differently.

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/aFmRTmE6fpeV
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/RVpfecrzNj5py

quicktopics

zack was the only PR (I accidentally deleted the pm)

but he could give

1 shot vig - stork d2. stork holstered
    1 shot vest - renata d1
    1 shot protect
    1 shot bus drive
    1 shot motion detector
    (mightve been one more thing idr)

el barto was a 1 shot n2 vig
    monty was a roleblocker
    atpg vanilla
    rest of town vanilla

I called the game because nothing could prevent a mafia victory (and they had submitted orders)

thanks all for playing
    Last edited by Visor; 12-12-2016 at 13:06.

Thank for the game, Visor. :)

I really am bad at LYLO!

I think on the whole I was more of a harm than a help what with reading Monty town so early, letting Pizza off the hook, etc. I'd appreciate tips, things I should have seen and done differently.
    i thought you played quite well on the whole

i think the unfortunate part of the game is people always let pizza off the hook and people refuse to read monty and el barto because they act weirdly

el bartos town game of doing nothing helps him with his scum game of... also doing nothing - (i know this can seem kind of mean, but its more that neither of his games are super invested in the results of what happens on a day to day basis)

though i think his scum game he cares even less

monty hard defended too many townies imo which should bring up the idea of TMI/PIS because he didn't die either or was a serious candidate for lynching

just thoughts to consider (for the wolf side of things fmpov)

not to say neither of you played well, just my comments

obviously earned your victory
    Last edited by Visor; 12-12-2016 at 13:12.

sometimes i like to reread the thread and see who really cares about the outcome and who really doesn't

a lot of the time you will catch 'safe' mafia by seeing those who don't care overly much

el barto is definitely one of those kind of scum

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Thank you Visor for hosting!
    Thank you very much fellow substitute players, for keeping the game relatively playable even with all the sub outs.
    Thank you town team for your valiant efforts. Congrats to every townie who guessed any of us correctly at any point, especially if you voted there.
    Thank you fellow scums for bringing it home.
    (hug) to everyone who needs it.

for the cigar.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

So saved a wolf and read every town as scum. Guess if I'm going to be wrong I might as well be spectacularly wrong about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    i thought you played quite well on the whole

i think the unfortunate part of the game is people always let pizza off the hook and people refuse to read monty and el barto because they act weirdly
    Pizza got me on day three when he stopped being a jerk and started appealing to my paranoia like a normal person. I thought I could have the best of both worlds by lynching Al Sips first, but I took the wrong lessons from it. I did see some weirdness with Monty's attitude toward Pizza and Khaan the last couple of days but chose to ignore it. Barto pretty much had me fooled right up until the end when he showed the cracks I pointed out. I don't know if I'd ever have switched to him last day if there'd ever been a real opportunity to, but with 2/3 living townies reading me mafia and the third unavailable there was pretty much no point in thinking about it.

I want to tell Khaan and Newyn to stop acting scummy but they probably think the same about me!

Need more WIM, I guess!

So saved a wolf and read every town as scum. Guess if I'm going to be wrong I might as well be spectacularly wrong about everything.
    that vote switch made me so sad :(

I couldn't believe it was real, lol. "You're not scum because you can't be scum 3x in a row"? :)

I don't think Monty or El Barto ever got a single vote from a townie. You know it's a good scum team when Pizza's the easiest read on it.

This was one of the worst games I've played in awhile so sorry town.
    I literally forgot to turn up for every eod except for the one that mattered.

(hug)

I know how much of a monster player you are. It feels good to actually be able to get one over on you. I don't anticipate I'd be able to do so often. We respect each other too much to be that easy a mark.

If I were a townie, I would have loved you forever for that save. No one saves me when I'm town.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I couldn't believe it was real, lol. "You're not scum because you can't be scum 3x in a row"? :)

I don't think Monty or El Barto ever got a single vote from a townie. You know it's a good scum team when Pizza's the easiest read on it.
    I was hoping I'd be an elite townie sub-in, but the first person to wig out this game was mafia. I coulda been a contender! I coulda been somebody!

That messes with your rand chances. It's not rand anymore if it's a scummo subbing out and they need a body.

It really would have been a pleasure to town with you. Sorry I had to be evil again.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 12-12-2016 at 13:33.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast