Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
Results 1,441 to 1,456 of 1456

Thread: Visor's Small Mafia Game [Concluded]

Default Re: Visor's Small Mafia Game [In Play]

As you say it's been a while since we've seen you hero-towning, but again the impression with this game is that as scum you begin reserved and fairly benign towards direct threats toward you, only to take a sharp plunge into full Palpatine mode. You raise the stakes more than is reasonable for your non-role/network town play. Perhaps you love being evil a tad too much? You can only convert so many Skywalkers per play. :P

Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thanks Visor for hosting, GG everyone! Monty should finally get his Emmy.

Sorry GH/khaan for not reading you correctly.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newyn View Post
    My lynch preference at this point though is:
    Renata
    Khaan
    BSmith
    Anyone else
    That would be Monty and myself, hilariously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    el bartos town game of doing nothing helps him with his scum game of... also doing nothing - (i know this can seem kind of mean, but its more that neither of his games are super invested in the results of what happens on a day to day basis)

though i think his scum game he cares even less
    Well, frankly I have gotten so used to being a scum or a vanilla townie (never a power role) that I forgot how to power-town until I finally drew a power role a month or two ago and found I could actually lead town -my vanilla townie and scum games have become indistinguishable, as in both I just aim to survive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Remember, you were only endgamed, so technically, we were far too sentimental about you to actually kill you.
    For the record, I did state the intention to ‘welcome’ Renata on N1, as I felt certain that Zack would be targetted by others as is lawful custom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renata View Post
    What's a mash?
    If my understanding of USian English is sufficient, it's boiled potatoes plus butter, milk, salt and a little pepper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Choxorn View Post
    Wow, Barto and Monty? Never would have guessed that, you guys did a GOAT-level job of distancing from each other in a way that it made it look like you could never be scum together.
    I don't know what GOAT means, but I didn't know Wytch at first, then when atpg came in I just gave him up as lynched by D3 at the latest (sorry pizza!) and so went off for distancing myself from Monty so that it would be implausible for both of us to be on the same team -a lynch or vig on either would clear the other.
    I think everyone on the scum team admitted to being scum at various points in time.
    I believe I did claim on D1 that I wasn't going to be the usual unhelpful townie nor the newer helpful townie but a useless medium ground, and then I've stuck to it. :D

Also I'll take the opportunity to shill my game here and promise everyone with the exception of Kiwis (I like Sprig so he gets a pass, though) that they can be allowed for the one last spot remaining.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sipsclar View Post
    Thanks Visor for hosting, GG everyone! Monty should finally get his Emmy.

Sorry GH/khaan for not reading you correctly.
    Eh, it happens. I spent the entire game misreading everyone, if it makes you feel any better.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Khaan, why did you spend the last day playing smiley charades?
    Vitiate Man.

<Insert Joke Here> Member Choxorn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    I don't know what GOAT means,
    Greatest Of All Time

That would be Monty and myself, hilariously.

Well, frankly I have gotten so used to being a scum or a vanilla townie (never a power role) that I forgot how to power-town until I finally drew a power role a month or two ago and found I could actually lead town -my vanilla townie and scum games have become indistinguishable, as in both I just aim to survive.

For the record, I did state the intention to ‘welcome’ Renata on N1, as I felt certain that Zack would be targetted by others as is lawful custom.

If my understanding of USian English is sufficient, it's boiled potatoes plus butter, milk, salt and a little pepper.

I don't know what GOAT means, but I didn't know Wytch at first, then when atpg came in I just gave him up as lynched by D3 at the latest (sorry pizza!) and so went off for distancing myself from Monty so that it would be implausible for both of us to be on the same team -a lynch or vig on either would clear the other.

I believe I did claim on D1 that I wasn't going to be the usual unhelpful townie nor the newer helpful townie but a useless medium ground, and then I've stuck to it. :D

Also I'll take the opportunity to shill my game here and promise everyone with the exception of Kiwis (I like Sprig so he gets a pass, though) that they can be allowed for the one last spot remaining.
    you do know that when you are a vanilla townie you WANT to draw a nightkill right?

you do know that when you are a vanilla townie you WANT to draw a nightkill right?
    Vitiate Man.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Khaan, why did you spend the last day playing smiley charades?
    Heh, this is a worthwhile question. It reminded me of t om from MU.
    Greatest Of All Time
    Oh. I'll take the praise and run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    How would I be alive to survive the game and actually contribute? VT El Barto is hardly ever useful before D3 or D4.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

you want to keep PRs alive, it is a team game

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Snobby town power roles, thinking they're more powerful than the rest of us. From my point of view, the town power roles are evil.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

How would I be alive to survive the game and actually contribute? VT El Barto is hardly ever useful before D3 or D4.
    Eh, from experience, VT El Barto usually isn't all that useful endgame either, he's usually a prime mislynch candidate

From my point of view, the town power roles are evil.
    WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST!

Snobby town power roles, thinking they're more powerful than the rest of us. From my point of view, the town power roles are evil.
    Only a Sith talks in absolutes.
    Eh, from experience, VT El Barto usually isn't all that useful endgame either, he's usually a prime mislynch candidate
    Two words:
    Impending.
    Retribution.

Two words:
    Impending.
    Retribution.

That wasn't entirely you, though. :p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0mw1I8e.gif 
Views:	79 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	19260  

Well played wolves! I was totally fooled by Monty.
    Thanks for hosting Visor.

i thought you played quite well on the whole

i think the unfortunate part of the game is people always let pizza off the hook and people refuse to read monty and el barto because they act weirdly

I am very guilty of this

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849