Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 2226

Thread: XCOM Mafia [Concluded]

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Default Re: XCOM Mafia [In Play]

I also want to go back and look at WH's votes on Manasi and see what's there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Walrein View Post
    what're the odds that auto actually starts posting
    After Day Four the odds tend to go up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    The only thing stopping me from voting you Walrein, is the fact that Manasi voted Dp101 on Day 1, which would give me pause on thinking you are scum. That really doesn't amount to much in the grand scheme of things, because I'm pretty sure she called novice scummy or something like that. Otherwise I would have already lodged my vote considering I wasn't a huge fan of Dp101 from the beginning. I've not seen much from you to make me reconsider my previous intuition about Dp101.
    If it weren't for the bolded I wouldn't have proposed the Dp101/Fredwood alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo
    I plan on going back and looking at D1/D2 to see if anything sticks out to me.
    And…?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredwood View Post
    I'm Here, kind of agree that POE is down to me, you, Nips and Auto, I guess,....I know I'm not scum, and I'm not convinced Auto is scum either, so I will vote either you or Nips if none of us are scum town loses for lock towning, so rip anyway. I can argue myself in and out of literally every point and counterpoint on you two though, so it will probably come down to gut feels.
    ‘You’ is Csargo?
    Anything?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

what're the odds that auto actually starts posting
    The only thing stopping me from voting you Walrein, is the fact that Manasi voted Dp101 on Day 1, which would give me pause on thinking you are scum. That really doesn't amount to much in the grand scheme of things, because I'm pretty sure she called novice scummy or something like that. Otherwise I would have already lodged my vote considering I wasn't a huge fan of Dp101 from the beginning. I've not seen much from you to make me reconsider my previous intuition about Dp101.
    If it weren't for the bolded I wouldn't have proposed the Dp101/Fredwood alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo
    And…?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredwood View Post
    I'm Here, kind of agree that POE is down to me, you, Nips and Auto, I guess,....I know I'm not scum, and I'm not convinced Auto is scum either, so I will vote either you or Nips if none of us are scum town loses for lock towning, so rip anyway. I can argue myself in and out of literally every point and counterpoint on you two though, so it will probably come down to gut feels.
    ‘You’ is Csargo?
    Anything?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

wtf double post

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post

And…?

‘You’ is Csargo?

Anything?
    Pretty sure he was referring to Walrein.

And I haven't looked yet, because I'm lazy Barto.

Yes! That was an interesting intervention by him. He had never posted anything related to you or to novice (either to justify lynching you for yourself or as a byproduct of saving novice whom he'd be townreading). He's only made sociable posts. Even my Day One posts have had more game-related content than his. But the clearness of his vote belies his claimed drunkenness/hangover.
    Blatant lies itt. I missed this before.

Isoed Winston still think his posts are townie. He seems to have genuine progression and trying to solve. He had a clear progression on numerous people and Manasi it appears to me. I'd still clear that spot imo, because I don't see anything terribly scummy in the iso.

Manasi was around for the entirety of EoD 1, which means she could have easily moved her vote if Dp101 was actually in danger of being lynched that day. I don't see that as particularly clearing.

El Barto you scum son? Your posts don't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I should iso you as well, paranoia feels great.

She tried to pocket me as well.
    Blatant lies itt. I missed this before.
    Oh, Monty called me out on my claim that my D1 posts have substance not long after I made that post.

Default Re: XCOM Mafia [Game Thread]

Could you specify on the bolded?
    I can try, but I haven't had that much time for this game so my thought continuity is weak. I think it was largely the drop-off in participation after day 1 (which may be NAI), and his circling around voting jowy before he did it, which felt like the hedging of scum because they know they're lynching town.
    My game on Civfanatics could use a few more!: MNOTW XVII: The Cursed Blade!

Hmmm. It seems that a rereading of D1 is in order for tomorrow afternoon, then.

Sorry,

I am still working on the reread. Weekends are always pretty shotty for me to post. I am still reading along in my spare time. Issue is that there is a pre-release for Magic and I am a judge for that :p.

Official Tally as of #2113

----

Day 6 ends in:

----

2 Walrein (autolycus, El Barto)

1 autolycus (Walrein)

----

Not Voting: Csargo, Fredwood, Nippleman

----

If you notice anything wrong, PM me.
    Last edited by Zack; 07-10-2017 at 05:55.

I think it is wrong, by now, that so many players (3/6) are not voting in a game that has seen a 24-hour extension and where there is no majority lynch rule in force.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nippleman View Post
    Issue is that there is a pre-release for Magic and I am a judge for that.
    If you swung us a few booster packs we could come to a satisfactory arrangement.

Vote:Walrein

Manasi was around for the entirety of EoD 1, which means she could have easily moved her vote if Dp101 was actually in danger of being lynched that day. I don't see that as particularly clearing.
    Heh, in fact, I've taken the trouble of going through that.
    As you said yesterday:

So, here we go, posts and timestamps (remember that the game phase ended at :30, not at :00):
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    Zack plz count it

Vote DP101

Too many sites too many voting formats
    :21, that vote is invalid. Why would a mafiosa make such a mistake?

Vote:Dp101

huehuehue

at :22

Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    Vote: Jowy for self-preservation.
    at :24

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    That is more like it.

Now tell me why Csargo tosses his own head into the fire like that as scum. For the record.
    at :25

Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    I don't know right now, I really have to go. I'll think about this overnight though.
    (insta-reply also at :25; Dp101 flees the thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    weaksauce.
    (at 0:26)

Meanwhile, Zack has pointed out Manasi's vote is invalid. She has no qualms making the vote when Jowy's already on 4 votes

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    use "vote:"

I ctrl+f to find votes
    Ugh. A colon on mobile is so hard.

Vote: dp101
    At :27

and then tries, at :28, to call attention to the fact that I have disappeared:
    Where did Barto disappear

I might be slightly paranoid by now.

On phone but i believe it's

3 walrein
    1 auto

~44 minutes

Popping in for the last time before EoD!

Yes, Zack, that's the right tally. autolycus, El Barto and Csargo voting for Walrein; Walrein voting for autolycus; the rest not voting.

So, I was going to post this when Zack made that post.

I hope that I've nailed it and that it's really Dp101/Walrein or Fredwood and that for once I've somehow managed to lead a town to victory.

But if we have this level of participation, with me left to try and figure things out by myself like this, mostly speaking to myself, we might not deserve a victory that well, even with the scum's blunders -their kills haven't been bad in any case. Here's hoping to a victory nonetheless.

what's it to ya? Member Ampharos's Avatar

30 minutes to dl

nice

hardclaim one-shot delayed vigilante, still unused. let's find a better lynch target pls

Vote: Fredwood

maybe this is more acceptable

my shot still goes off if i'm nightkilled so i'm not a total dumbass for claiming i swear

Official Tally as of #2122

----

Day 6 ends in:

----

3 Walrein (autolycus, El Barto, Csargo)

1 Fredwood (Walrein)

----

Not Voting: Fredwood, Nippleman

----

:59 good

:00 bad

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Official Tally as of #2122

----

Day 6 ends in:

----

3 Walrein (autolycus, El Barto, Csargo)

1 Fredwood (Walrein)

----

Not Voting: Fredwood, Nippleman

----

DAY IS OVER, DO NOT POST.

End of Day 6.

Walrein was chosen to die this extra-long day, though some did not even bother accusing anyone. His desperate last-minute pleas went unheard.

Walrein was an Archon!

He was town!

-------

It is now Night Six.

Night 6 ends in:

-------

Living Players: 5

@autolycus
    @Csargo
    @El Barto
    @Fredwood
    @Nippleman

------

Dead Players: 12

Jowy - Faceless
    crimson_snow - Muton
    Askthepizzaguy - Sectoid
    GeneralHankerchief - Sectoid
    Manasi - Grenadier
    Sooh - ADVENT Trooper
    BSmith - Psi Operative
    Montmorency - ADVENT Shieldbearer
    novice - Sharpshooter
    Logic - ADVENT Trooper
    Cuth - Viper
    Walrein - Archon

you can post

Popping in for the last time before EoD!

Yes, Zack, that's the right tally. autolycus, El Barto and Csargo voting for Walrein; Walrein voting for autolycus; the rest not voting.

So, I was going to post this when Zack made that post.

I hope that I've nailed it and that it's really Dp101/Walrein or Fredwood and that for once I've somehow managed to lead a town to victory.

But if we have this level of participation, with me left to try and figure things out by myself like this, mostly speaking to myself, we might not deserve a victory that well, even with the scum's blunders -their kills haven't been bad in any case. Here's hoping to a victory nonetheless.
    I'm sad. Wish I would have seen Walrein's post last night, would have voted Fredwood.

30 minutes to dl

nice

hardclaim one-shot delayed vigilante, still unused. let's find a better lynch target pls
    This… this is inexcusably bad play. You know we cleared a player mechanically with a similar delayed vigilante ability, I expressly told you so when you asked about relevant points. Why don't you just say the same thing, so that we look outside the pair of you instead of making us waste a day and a lynch?

Well, that claim. Sorry I missed the vote for some reason thought it was an hour later. (THink i got confused with another game)

Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 LastLast