Thread: Turning ooff timer.

Default Turning ooff timer.

How do you turn off the timer as I playing Egypt and I only have 20 turns left early era?I have set everything before the campaign to 2000.It still comes up with you only have 20 turns left.There must a be timer some where else as I am practically 50% covering the map.I just need more time to claim victory but I know I need more than 20 turns.

Than there is this that keep poping up in my Viking era and I have that set at a later date as well.when this pops up game crashes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MTW.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	904.7 KB 
ID:	19762  

Second-hand chariot salesman Senior Member macsen rufus's Avatar

Default Re: Turning ooff timer.

Hi Age - the campaign end date is set in the startpos file, and it can't be changed once the campaign has started.

As for your Viking thing, I can't actually read the date it's showing, but it looks like you're getting into the 'historical events' from the main MTW campaign - I don't think the Viking scenario likes that It's probably linked to the 'glorious achievements' timetable which will reference factions and provinces which don't exist in VI.

I think the only solution is to play faster
    ANCIENT: TW

A mod for Medieval:TW (with VI)

Discussion forum thread

Download A Game of Thrones Mod v1.4

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macsen rufus View Post
    As for your Viking thing, I can't actually read the date it's showing, but it looks like you're getting into the 'historical events' from the main MTW campaign - I don't think the Viking scenario likes that It's probably linked to the 'glorious achievements' timetable which will reference factions and provinces which don't exist in VI.
    It's 1145, and it is the event for that year in the grand campaign. I'm amazed the campaign went that far, I think that's the 12th event overall. I would have guessed it wouldn't survive the first one with a provincial effect.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by macsen rufus View Post
    I think the only solution is to play faster
    The other solution would be setting earlier campaign start date. This way you get more time without sacrificing anything because Viking era has only one meaningless starting event.
    "Do not fight for glory. Do not fight for love of your lord. Do not fight for hatred, honor or faith. Fight only for victory and you will succeed." - Uji sensei.

It seems like drone is right as it practically the end of the campaign as it keep crashing and my Vikings were converted to christian.I was just trying it again but a little differently.

I guess there is a set time for early,high and late being 1145 which I can't get past..