Thread: EA|Play

For some reason I cannot get onto the EAPlay Servers. When I go to log in it keeps saying that my User name or Password is/are incorrect. I have vesion 1.12 and a definate Valid Key. Considering I own the freakin thing. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

------------------
    ----
    Toy-Imp [n] : 1) Toy; (toi) : Something of little importance; a trifle. 2) Imp; (ìmp) : A mischievous child.
    ----
    [Toy-Imp]
    One that sits in the corner, knowing only what he knows, never knowing why. Doing things only when others aren't around. He is his own master, a pet of his own kind. The only thing that roams till someone comes by.
    ----
    Toy-Imp [n] : 1) Toy; (toi) : Something of little importance; a trifle. 2) Imp; (ìmp) : A mischievous child.
    ----
    [Toy-Imp]
    One that sits in the corner, knowing only what he knows, never knowing why. Doing things only when others aren't around. He is his own master, a pet of his own kind. The only thing that roams till someone comes by.

First I would like to apologize, this should have went in the Tech support forum, and also I have got it fixed. Thank you.
    ----
    ----
    [Toy-Imp]

Senior Member Senior Member Dark Phoenix's Avatar

I think that you didnt have the correct family name which happens to a lot of newbies.

------------------
    DoragonPhoenix of the Clan Doragon
    DP is correct - Shiro

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

Been there,done that!Enjoy playing online Imp.You'll be banging away on that pause key before you know it.
    Tito
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

Summa Rudis Senior Member Catiline's Avatar

Yep, Tech forums the place for this. Go HERE

Cat

------------------
    It's not a bug, it's a feature
    Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra