Thread: Welcome

Camel Lord Senior Member Capture The Flag Champion Martok's Avatar
    In my own little world....but it's okay, they know me there.

Default Welcome

This forum is devoted to the discussion and development of two mods: The MTW Pocket Mod and Britannia Divided Total War.

Caravel is the person developing the Pocket Mod, and Rythmic is the developer for Britannia Divided. I will be helping moderate the forum.

While the MTW Pocket Mod is considered to be a "work in progress", there is already a playable version available. The current version is 1.0.8 Beta, and can be downloaded here.

Although a significant amount work has been done already, there is not yet a set release date for Britiannia Divided. One will be announced by Rythmic at a later time.

Welcome everyone!
    Last edited by Martok; 12-09-2008 at 23:45. Reason: Updating info.
    "MTW is not a game, it's a way of life." -- drone

Post Re: Welcome

Great, it's always nice to see a forum!

BTW, may I just suggest that an "and" operative is place between the two mod's names. I feel that it may prevent confusion over whether they are the same modification, or are two separate modifications - when I first saw it I thought that they had merged, then again, I'm pretty stupid. Thanks.

BTW, sorry to be a foolhardy idiot, but may I also suggest that the description of the forum is changed to: "Forum to discuss the M:TW Pocket Mod or Britannia Divided: Total War." I feel that the existing title is a little bit ambiguous for a newer member - suggesting that it's to discuss a concept or a modification. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Omanes Alexandrapolites; 05-13-2007 at 19:37.
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

Default Re: Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Omanes Alexandrapolites
    Great, it's always nice to see a forum!

BTW, may I just suggest that an "and" operative is place between the two mod's names. I feel that it may prevent confusion over whether they are the same modification, or are two separate modifications - when I first saw it I thought that they had merged, then again, I'm pretty stupid. Thanks.
    I agree.

BTW, sorry to be a foolhardy idiot, but may I also suggest that the description of the forum is changed to: "Forum to discuss the M:TW Pocket Mod or Britannia Divided: Total War." I feel that the existing title is a little bit ambiguous for a newer member - suggesting that it's to discuss a concept or a modification. Thanks again.
    Also agreed: "Forum to discuss the MTW Pocket Mod or Britannia Divided: Total War." would be fine, but if it's too much trouble to change it then it's fine as it is. I for one appreciate actually having a forum for the mod instead of trying to manage the whole thing from a single thread.

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Hello Omanes Alexandrapolites,

I'm sorry, that's my fault. I didn't have a description, so I just added something.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Each forum can have thread prefixes. The moderators can add them. One for the Pocket and one for Brittania will help to quickly distinguish topics.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Camel Lord Senior Member Capture The Flag Champion Martok's Avatar
    In my own little world....but it's okay, they know me there.

Thanks Tosa. Good to know.
    "MTW is not a game, it's a way of life." -- drone