Thread: Official Update: Number Two

Ossie The 1st Member Ossie The Great's Avatar
    Very far away........ ( which usally is the beach )

Default Official Update: Number Two

Ok, so here goes update two .

As u have probabbly noticed all the screenshot threads, and preview threads have been unsitcked and closed, the reason for this is because some of the models in them will not be includued in narnia total war.

At the moment we are working on the "new" models, and this time there is another modeler to help me, yes that is right we have another modeler

You see i am helping Inca total war by doing building models and thier modeler ( meltrios ) is helping us by doing units .

As for progress............. even though u do not see much on thease forums the progress is going well, by next month we should have our first "offical" preview out. And this will hopefully include some oger's, giants, a famous battel field object, and even one of the first hero models;)

I have been informed by are mapper that there should be some kind of working map by the end of October. So that will also be included in our " offical preview"

P.S We are needing a skinner so please help if u can skin
    Last edited by Roman_Man#3; 10-12-2007 at 02:14.

Default Re: Official Update: Number Two

Sounds good! Lets keep going, sorry I haven't been active but I am helping with other things.
    Nîn o Chithaeglir
    lasto beth daer;
    Rimmo nîn Bruinen
    dan in Ulaer!

I have one thing that might be of use; a model with an invisible skin. It would work brilliantly for things like lions where you want them to be cavalry like but not have a rider.
    Mod leader of Warhammer; Total War

but what good would that do? They couldn't do anything.

Sorry, i agree with roman man on this, we might as well just use the dog skeleton

I suppose it wouldn't work so well for lions in terms of anims... unless of course you told them they were elephants.

I really don't wanna see lions running madcap over the field like dogs... would spoil the tactical uses to which they were put in the books, as a fast, deadly cavalry force.

My advice would be to use the horse skele, make an attack anim for it, class it in descr_mount as an elephant. I'm 95% sure it would work, and it would allow a decnt amount of control over the troops instead of the dog-style madcap race.
    Mod leader of Warhammer; Total War

Or scale down the elie animation, and use that skeleton. Easier than creating a whole new animation, which probably wouldn't work.

we can just use the dog animation