Thread: Progress Report coming...

Default Progress Report coming...

Sorry for the delay, having trouble finding time.

Default Re: Progress Report coming...

No worries.

Default AW: Progress Report coming...

Hi adembroski,

I'm waiting for updates.... I hope you didn't give up.

I do have huge problems with my map. I don't get it working ingame. Hope I can solve the problem...

Good luck,

Caramon352

Default Re: AW: Progress Report coming...

Quote Originally Posted by caramon352
    Hi adembroski,

I'm waiting for updates.... I hope you didn't give up.

I do have huge problems with my map. I don't get it working ingame. Hope I can solve the problem...

Good luck,

Caramon352
    Time is short lately. Haven't given up, but I'm also in no hurry.

As far as the map... I'd have to see your files to help... there's a map checker on twcenter, though I can't seem to find it now... if you can get ahold of that, it should find your problems.

The Trivium map maker is also a good tool to create a map.

Default AW: Progress Report coming...

Hi,

what's up with the mod?

No progress any more?

My map is finished so far and I'm now trying to reskin and model new units...

every help would be welcome!

Regards
    Caramon

Adembroski and Caramon,

You two have really great ideas. I don't know why I haven't tried looking for a dragonlance mod for these games. I'm currently playing EB for RTW, but I'd definitely like to see something like what you two are working on for Kingdoms. I wish there was some way I could help either of you, but I've never done skinning or modding to any of the Total War series game. I'm just a big fan of the dragonlance saga. Other than the compilation story books, I own most of the other ones.

Adembroski,

I'd definitely like to see how you're going to work in the Age of Mortals. Also, are you thinking of making the Knights of Solamnia their own faction as in the Douglas Niles recent books about the story. I'm thinking you're going to have the start time before this story, so, there should be some organization within the KoS, even though it might be very fragmented, with each order seemingly having their own city to deal with and not really worrying about much other than their cities.

Caramon,

I like that you're tackling the Heroes of the Lance time period, how are you going to account for the resurgence of the dragons and will you be going through to the Chaos Wars and close to the Age of Mortals? Either way, it all sounds good, and I'd love to play both your mods. I may even try to do my own experimentation on skinning and modding to see if I would be any good in helping either of you out progress along. Currently, I'm on vacation and I'm thinking of helping the EBII team with their mod for Kingdoms on concept art and historical research (They have a good deal of people already working with them, I think, so, if you guys still need help after that, I'd be willing to give it a go).

Well, good luck to the two of you and I hope you guys don't stop working on this mod because it seems like it would be great!