Thread: Hyb war mod and patch for ME2 toalwar

Default Hyb war mod and patch for ME2 toalwar

Hello i am new to the site, but an avid HW fan, ive done the game by RSI in mail for years, i dont anymore hoping for a computer version. I read alot abou tit here, but still having a problem getting a link for all the necessary sites to download the mod for HW ME2. Id really appreciate it if somone could give me links on where to download them. my email is reecet71@yahoo.com any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: Hyb war mod and patch for ME2 toalwar

You mean this mod? Methinks it's not actually out yet....

The Scourge of Rome Member Spartan198's Avatar

No,I'm watching this mod like a hawk. It's definitely not complete yet.
    My Greek Cavalry submod for RS 1.6a: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=368881

For Calvin and TosaInu, in a better place together, modding TW without the hassle of hardcoded limits. We miss you.

If it were out, I would be a happy bugger and like SpartanGlory198, there are plenty of people watching like hawks.
    Blackadder:"Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?"

https://skender.be/supportdenmark/#CS

The mod hasn't been released, sorry to say, it won't be out for a while yet.

I've half a mind to finish making that Hyborian Age Monopoly board for the forumers to play while they're waiting.

"Know, O Prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world, like blue mantles beneath the stars...
    Is fhearr fheuchainn na bhith san duil.

Quote Originally Posted by Taranaich
    I've half a mind to finish making that Hyborian Age Monopoly board for the forumers to play while they're waiting.
    Hey,that sounds fun.
    Last edited by Spartan198; 03-01-2008 at 10:11.
    My Greek Cavalry submod for RS 1.6a: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=368881

For Calvin and TosaInu, in a better place together, modding TW without the hassle of hardcoded limits. We miss you.

Heh, it's nothing fancy, I just gave everything a more "Hyborian" tint: Houses are Fortes and Hotels are Castles, Community Chest is now King's Treasury, Stations are now Trading ports, and all the streets are countries.

Tons of cash-ins could be had: Hyborian Trivial Pursuit, Hyborian Cluedo, Hyborian Game of Life... someone's already done Hyborian Risk!

"Know, O Prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world, like blue mantles beneath the stars...
    Is fhearr fheuchainn na bhith san duil.

I already have Godstorm,so I WILL be getting Hyborian Risk.

Now,if only I knew how to play it. And had an opponent to play against.

Bagh! I'll just get it as a novelty,and make up my own rules!
    Last edited by Spartan198; 03-03-2008 at 12:16.

it has the rules to download right at the website, also the cards to go with the game lol. I am downloading it as we speak lol

Alrighy thanks alot, will be watching for it, miss doing HW by mail, wished theyd set it up for interenet, be so much cooler, and wouldnt be waiting 2 weeks per turn lol.