Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On females

Default On females

It was a tragedy, what happened a hundred years ago. From the woman got the right to vote, our entire soiety has gone in the direction of less independence. Many are not even capable of imagining a society today without Mother State.

From the very start of human history, woman have had the tradition of living as parasites. Without a male, she would simply not manage. And so it is today. Even though that's not easy to see in these feminist-radical tractor lesbian times. Her parasitism today takes a detour through a proxy.

The state steals money for her and the money comes from her husband who contributes to real production of wealth. There's a clear difference though. Her parasitism today happens through force and theft. In the past it was voluntary.

Isn't it comical, you guys, women thinks they have reached independence, but they are less independent than ever before. Just a few of them are capable of getting a work where their pay does not come from voluntary trade. In the past, they always had consent from their husband.

Woman - a creature without honour.

We shall rejoice that the social-democracy, the feminist-radical project, is on its way off the cliff. It didn't succeed. Every week, a new service is privatized, which before was done by the state. Next, we will go from a privatized society where the state is responsible for collecting the money to pay for the privatization. Then the state will lose it's role of collecting money as well, and we will get a society with freedom to trade, and above all - not to trade. The solution is not to remove female suffrage, but to remove voting rights, period. Take away the majority's right to coerce and tyrannize the minority. We simply do not need coercion to have a society with each other, and definitely not as a standard, but as an exception.

Why is the woman not ashamed of living from theft?

Does she lack the necessary intelligence?
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: On females

Something is wrong with your sense of humor.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Beauty hunter Senior Member Raz's Avatar

You've taken a very narrow point-of-view here, HoreTore. I mean sure, I like being "On females" too, but sometimes you've got to switch it around, you know? Underneath, beside, behind, heck there's so many more positions on this matter than just "On females".
    Quote Originally Posted by drone
    I imagine an open-source project to recreate [Medieval: Total War] would be faced with an army of high-valour lawyers.

Live your life out on Earth; I'm going to join the Sun.

Members thankful for this post (4):

Blog Entries

You're either a complete idiot or a crap comedian. Either way you deserve scorn and ridicule.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Members thankful for this post (5):

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    It was a tragedy...
    Hmm, where'd you find this?
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Who are you and how did you hack HoreTore's account?

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Considering the fact that the voting population almost doubled all of a sudden, womens suffrage had remarkably little impact on politics.

One thing I do regret in terms of 'feminist progress' is the fact that so many women work nowadays. Not because I oppose women working on principle, since the idea of a housewife is really a pretty modern innovation anyway. The problem is that society wasn't ready for it. The reality is that the family is the basic social unit - so the problem is we have all these two-income households, and then a bunch of no-income households.

As so often is the case, 'liberation' in one sphere often causes a far worse sort of oppression in another.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Members thankful for this post (3):

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

It's HT and this is just the one of his "experiments". He probably copy-pasted or translated the text from somewhere, posted it here and now wants to see reactions.

Just say no...

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

It is an attempt to stir up debate. I know it isn't his real position, because his real positions are more subtle yet more irritating.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Surprised no one put in the obvious:
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Members thankful for this post (6):

HT is free from the eyes of a gf.
    Wooooo!!!

2/10 would not read again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    It's HT and this is just the one of his "experiments". He probably copy-pasted or translated the text from somewhere, posted it here and now wants to see reactions.

Just say no...
    I was collecting possible material for next years classes when I stumbled upon this gem in the commentary field below an article on the (lack of) minority representation during the womens suffrage anniversary(it's been 100 years this year). I found it fascinating and disgusting at the same time, and thought I'd see what you guys make of it

I would like to agree but my wife wont let me.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Members thankful for this post (5):

Senior Member Senior Member Fisherking's Avatar

It sounds like it was written by someone who has very little to do with women, and dislikes them to an intense degree.

Can’t identify with any of it.

Plane creepy.

Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherking View Post
    It sounds like it was written by someone who has very little to do with women, and dislikes them to an intense degree.

Can’t identify with any of it.

Plane creepy.
    Is that the phantom 747 or the ghostly DC-9?
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Master of useless knowledge Senior Member Kitten Shooting Champion, Eskiv Champion Ironside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfelwyr View Post
    Considering the fact that the voting population almost doubled all of a sudden, womens suffrage had remarkably little impact on politics.

One thing I do regret in terms of 'feminist progress' is the fact that so many women work nowadays. Not because I oppose women working on principle, since the idea of a housewife is really a pretty modern innovation anyway. The problem is that society wasn't ready for it. The reality is that the family is the basic social unit - so the problem is we have all these two-income households, and then a bunch of no-income households.

As so often is the case, 'liberation' in one sphere often causes a far worse sort of oppression in another.
    You are aware that one of the early driving forces for women on the workplace were male unemployment? As in the male unemployment came first, causing men to marry later, -> women marries later and their middle class dad can't support them for that long.

Unemployemnt compared to the workforce is quite a bit more complex than a simple ratio.
    We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
    Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
    TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    You are aware that one of the early driving forces for women on the workplace were male unemployment? As in the male unemployment came first, causing men to marry later, -> women marries later and their middle class dad can't support them for that long.

Unemployemnt compared to the workforce is quite a bit more complex than a simple ratio.
    Rhy's argument isn't about unemployment - it's about Class.

The central thesis being (not without merit) that middle class women are more likely to, say, get places at good universities than working-class men. That means that people from the working class actually have fewer opportunities to better themselves than they did when fewer women worked. Those few working-class people who do better themselves then marry within their profession (teachers marry teachers, solicitors marry solicitors) rather than in their community, i.e. they marry someone outside their own class.

The net result, the theory goes, is a reduction in social mobility.

As I said - some merit - but the counter point is that if women didn't work or go to university, our universities would not be the same size as they are now, and not all men would have a degree.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

As a found supporter of women's rights I just have to say that feminists can't control themselves sometimes. Horetore succeeded I had to say that.

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

It was a tragedy, what happened a hundred days ago. From the posters got the ability to thank people for their posts, our entire forum has gone in the direction of complete crap. Many are not even capable of imagining a forum today without the Thank You Button.

The end is nigh, I tell you.

We do not sow.

Members thankful for this post (7):

+ Show/Hide List

Standing Up For Rationality Senior Member Ronin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post
    Is that the phantom 747 or the ghostly DC-9?
    ac-130u spooky
    "If given the choice to be the shepherd or the sheep... be the wolf"
    -Josh Homme
    "That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"
    - Calvin

Insomniac and tired of it Senior Member Slyspy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    Next, we will go from a privatized society where the state is responsible for collecting the money to pay for the privatization.

Although the sentence is a little mangled this is the only nugget of truth which I could find. The increasing use of PPI (Public-Private Initiatives) is not, in my view, a good thing. It just means that the taxpayer pays twice. I'm not sure it has anything to do with the gender of those involved though.
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"

"The English are a strange people....They came here in the morning, looked at the wall, walked over it, killed the garrison and returned to breakfast. What can withstand them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Slyspy View Post
    Although the sentence is a little mangled this is the only nugget of truth which I could find. The increasing use of PPI (Public-Private Initiatives) is not, in my view, a good thing. It just means that the taxpayer pays twice. I'm not sure it has anything to do with the gender of those involved though.
    With a woman you always pay twice.

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

All of which is of course obvious. The problem is that solutions to short-term problems (eg the need for women to work in factories during WWI) have been applied to wider society on a much longer term basis when it simply wasn't ready for it. Particular economic 'blips' aside, we had an economy based on one-income households. If two people from certain households get jobs, then that is going to result in households where nobody works.

As Philipvs said, it's a class issue, and that's why I always think it strange that self-identifying socialists should rejoice in the situation.

Of course, we then get a situation where the disgruntled working-class men are dubbed sexist for pointing out this issue, in much the same way they are dubbed racist for pointing out the impact of immigration on jobs. I will grant that often they are sexist and racist, but that is really just a knee-jerk way of expressing real grievances.

For all the talk about racism and sexism keeping the masses down, in a rather roundabout way, we've got to the stage where anti-racism, anti-sexism and the like are actually used by mainstream, middle-class society to demonize the underclass and justify their wealth by their moral superiority.

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvs Vallindervs Calicvla View Post
    As I said - some merit - but the counter point is that if women didn't work or go to university, our universities would not be the same size as they are now, and not all men would have a degree.
    I rarely hear positive things about universities and social mobility these days, so I question this as a counter-argument.
    Last edited by Rhyfelwyr; 06-19-2013 at 19:16.

Double-post my mistake.
    Last edited by Rhyfelwyr; 06-19-2013 at 19:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyspy View Post
    The original Norwegian sentence was mangled as well - I tried hard to keep the bungled sentences there(as I feel it adds to the flavour) without my translation making them even worse.

Master of useless knowledge Senior Member Kitten Shooting Champion, Eskiv Champion Ironside's Avatar

All of which is of course obvious. The problem is that solutions to short-term problems (eg the need for women to work in factories during WWI) have been applied to wider society on a much longer term basis when it simply wasn't ready for it. Particular economic 'blips' aside, we had an economy based on one-income households. If two people from certain households get jobs, then that is going to result in households where nobody works.
    And here it is where the complexity sets in. A double household will also have increased wealth so it will in turn have a higher consumption, which in turn produces more jobs. If the long term unemployed simply vanished, it wouldn't take that long before it would regrow from the working population.

As Philipvs said, it's a class issue, and that's why I always think it strange that self-identifying socialists should rejoice in the situation.
    Repeat after me. To be independent, I'll need my own income. Otherwise I'll need to pray that my provider is both reasonable and not unlucky.

That should cover why socialists prefer it.

And you're barking up the wrong tree when it comes to the reason why UK has so low social mobillity. The UK aren't in any way special when it comes to women in the workforce, many countries with much higher social mobillity have more.
    We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
    Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
    TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

Oh good heavens please don't take my woman out of the work force, we'll be living on teachers pay. Our kids will qualify for free lunch. Don't punish the rest of us just because he of the stolen reply has not yet figured out how to take advantage of well employed females.
    "The good man is the man who, no matter how morally unworthy he has been, is moving to become better."
    John Dewey

And here it is where the complexity sets in. A double household will also have increased wealth so it will in turn have a higher consumption, which in turn produces more jobs.
    If there are four people spread across two households, then if any two of them work the total wealth will be no different regardless of which two they are, so I don't see how it affects total consumption.

If the long term unemployed simply vanished, it wouldn't take that long before it would regrow from the working population.
    Why would this happen?

Repeat after me. To be independent, I'll need my own income. Otherwise I'll need to pray that my provider is both reasonable and not unlucky.

That should cover why socialists prefer it.
    I don't have a problem with the woman working if the man is not. The problem is that a lot of the time women take jobs purely just to give them a bit of pocket money and maybe something to do all day, even when their husband already has a good wage.

Of course because this woman* gets pocket money, another family is left jobless. And that's why socialists take the wrong approach to this issue.

* I do not mean to sound chauvinistic, I am simply pointing out the trends that exist in our culture.

And you're barking up the wrong tree when it comes to the reason why UK has so low social mobillity. The UK aren't in any way special when it comes to women in the workforce, many countries with much higher social mobillity have more.
    You are attributing things to me that I never said. Of course there are a lot of things that affect social mobility, and indeed I never said anything about the UK specifically. My point was simply that the education system, or at least higher education, no longer does much for social mobility. That's a whole separate issue from female employment.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Employment can be a positive feedback.

Look at a gold rush for instance.

Prospectors rush to the gold fields. They then need goods and services so around mining camps you had laundries, general stores, pubs/saloons, churches, gambling dens, houses of ill repute and banks.

All these employed more people.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast