Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Sufjan 10er [Game Thread]

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

Default Re: Sufjan 10er [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    okay we're 1 hour out.

if insomnia doesn't show back up, im voting eph.

if he shows up and wants to kill sunbae so he can feel good about shooting eph vs me, i will do it, i think eph is the wolf but if it locks in the win to 100% i'll be okay with it

if he shows up and wants to kill eph, i'll be okay with that too, i think that does increase the chance he shoots me a little but c'est la vie
    yeah and of course if Insom comes back and votes me, ephem stays on you, and you vote me, I will also be obligated to vote you. just is what it is at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    i think i've gone through that already no?
    i couldnt follow any connections you made

so if you could resummarise (not that it really matters at this point)

gth? you

but it's absurdly close and there comes a point where I have to accept there's no way I'm cleanly catching either of you with the amount of time/effort I could afford to spend on the game

so my play just has to be putting insom in a spot where he doesn't have to worry about me and can worry about figuring the wolf out, unless i'm missing something
    sure just put it all on me

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae View Post
    yeah and of course if Insom comes back and votes me, ephem stays on you, and you vote me, I will also be obligated to vote you. just is what it is at this point
    ofc. some part of me desperately wants you to just take the sacrifice but its so hypocritical lol cause id never do it :P

forty minutes left of the werewolf game and potentially 24 hours and 40 minutes until we learn if we won or not \o/

i kinda feel like we're gonna vote wrong a lot of the time and it comes down tomy shot

ofc. some part of me desperately wants you to just take the sacrifice but its so hypocritical lol cause id never do it :P
    i actually thought of self voting in a recent turbo but didnt, then asked about it in turbo chat afterwards. we live in crazy times

Quote Originally Posted by insomnia View Post
    i kinda feel like we're gonna vote wrong a lot of the time and it comes down tomy shot
    as long as you don't shoot me, we win. yes i am aware how appealy and wolfy this sort of thing sounds but i cant stress it enough.

pretty sure just posting this lowers our win percentage by 1-2%

sure just put it all on me
    mfw running away from responsibility

heavy lies the crown

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae View Post
    i actually thought of self voting in a recent turbo but didnt, then asked about it in turbo chat afterwards. we live in crazy times
    if you were willing to bet the game on me being a villager, self voting would work in the sense that it may offer a greater chance that insom would shoot eph

but i can't ask you to selfvote lol, i wouldn't do it, maybe if i had a game of good reads but ive clearly had a bad one and don't trust myself at all

vote: ephemeral

see you at night but hopefully not ya shmucks

alea iacta est eh

Official Tally as of #793

3 Ephemeral (Sunbae, Visor, insomnia)
    1 Visor (Ephemeral)

Day 3 ends in

margaritas it is

53:47 between visor and sunbae (in terms of odds of being the wolf)

asspull numbers but they're probably the best way I can somewhat closely represent how I really feel about them atm

Given how close it is I'm aware it probably won't help you much tonight insom and that's on me but so it goes etc etc

if nl is a villager I'm sure he'll make sure to give me a good talking to for being way too hard on him this time around lol

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    would bring back memories from the last org game with manti

if nl is a villager I'm sure he'll make sure to give me a good talking to for being way too hard on him this time around lol

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    would bring back memories from the last org game with manti

man that endgame also ticks me off

but i have myself to blame for being lazier in that one, i couldve been a greater team force in getting esooa as a wagon earlier

man that endgame also ticks me off

but i have myself to blame for being lazier in that one, i couldve been a greater team force in getting esooa as a wagon earlier
    worst part about that was I already had some doubts on esooa, and manti cased them really well

of course I didn't clear him for it

and we never flipped esooa either (until after I died at least, forgot how things went afterwards aside from wolves winning lol)

good example of a game that was very close to being a crazy good village performance but it just fell short by a critical bit, we had most of the right pieces but never came together properly enough I guess

would've still probably gone down to f3 even if we did get esooa earlier I think though, hally was deeeeep

worst part about that was I already had some doubts on esooa, and manti cased them really well

of course I didn't clear him for it

and we never flipped esooa either (until after I died at least, forgot how things went afterwards aside from wolves winning lol)

good example of a game that was very close to being a crazy good village performance but it just fell short by a critical bit, we had most of the right pieces but never came together properly enough I guess

would've still probably gone down to f3 even if we did get esooa earlier I think though, hally was deeeeep
    ya i had some stuff on hally in the f6, but nobody was biting and we never win with ara and manasi not showing up

we didnt kill esooa, we killed cuth or monty and shot the other i think

that was our big downfall day

that game i did have decent reads (except on gh lol) and was really confident about esooa being a wolf, just couldnt translate it to success

oh that was also the same game with manasi

i think i'm misremembering some timeline stuff w/r/t that one

ya i had some stuff on hally in the f6, but nobody was biting and we never win with ara and manasi not showing up

we didnt kill esooa, we killed cuth or monty and shot the other i think

that was our big downfall day
    ya that was it

think hally had some openly partnery defenses for esooa from back when manti/I we're calling them out that could've been endgame silver bullets if they died

but alas

the big thing re hally was that they always jumped on others reads

they only tried to kill logic when the thread sentiment said he was a wolf etc

i was able to turn that game into a catch on hally in the spec chat game, so that was cathartic for me lol (not that we needed help i thinklol)

man why does it feel like sunbae just disappears whenever I come around

am I the sunbae repellent smh

feel like we're marching to the firing squad lol

though that does make me feel like nl was more so interested in figuring me out by chatting and calling me out when we've both been around

whereas sunbae looks like he only cared more about pushing me through and getting nl on board with it

either way it would look grim for sunbae tonight but I guess his only play is to hope insom just levels himself lol

though that does make me feel like nl was more so interested in figuring me out by chatting and calling me out when we've both been around

whereas sunbae looks like he only cared more about pushing me through and getting nl on board with it

either way it would look grim for sunbae tonight but I guess his only play is to hope insom just levels himself lol
    yeah i thought about that a bit

and i wondered if sunbae knew pushing me was gonna be difficult so decided to play the steady calm mentor guy

well it's far from a well developed thought but it's still there for insom to see if he can get any value out of it tonight i guess

i think if sunbae is a wolf this is the play he had to make

he had to either get me dead (unlikely?) or look like the perfect villager to try and offset the fact he tunneled insom

I'm playing magic leave me alone

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast