Thread: Crusading Noble

Lightbulb Crusading Noble

I checked the forum a bit but I couldn't find enough information about the Crusading Noble in forum. (Probably my fault, since it is ery important topic)

How can I please them? They say with giving him victories, but he does not have to be the commander.
    So how many men must I kill to please him?
    Only the men who killed by English or French troops of his own does any good? Or having him in the army is enough?

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Crusading Noble

Have that general win battles and take settlements. You can change the unit composition in their stack. It's a pretty powerful mechanic for the Teutonic Order.

By the way, would you like to have a game with human opponents set in the M2TW or Teutonics/Britannia/Crusades expansion?
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    Have that general win battles and take settlements. You can change the unit composition in their stack. It's a pretty powerful mechanic for the Teutonic Order.

By the way, would you like to have a game with human opponents set in the M2TW or Teutonics/Britannia/Crusades expansion?
    I love to. How do we do that?

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

Come to the Throne Room and jump in the top active threads. We are currently just about to start two new games.

One will be the third installment of my series "Clash of Gods" where we used to play Catholics vs. Muslims (game 1 was won by the Muslims).
    One will be an all-catholics game where we have to stay loyal to Rome because whomever gets excommunicated will get a Crusade called on them (and that means death in a hotseat game)

There is currently a free spot for the Egyptian Caliphate in Kingdoms and Empires, and the faction is very well developed.

To learn more about hotseats, you can read my guide here.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    Come to the Throne Room and jump in the top active threads. We are currently just about to start two new games.

One will be the third installment of my series "Clash of Gods" where we used to play Catholics vs. Muslims (game 1 was won by the Muslims).
    One will be an all-catholics game where we have to stay loyal to Rome because whomever gets excommunicated will get a Crusade called on them (and that means death in a hotseat game)

There is currently a free spot for the Egyptian Caliphate in Kingdoms and Empires, and the faction is very well developed.

To learn more about hotseats, you can read my guide here.
    Ok, I am checking these now.